Some old Robin idiocy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chuk, Sep 19, 2013.

1. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So much stupidity in one post:

http://robinquivers.com/blog/ive-been-gazed

"Have you ever heard of gazing?" one of my favorite colon hydrotherapists said to me as I lay on the table getting a treatment.

She and I have a lot in common. We share a love for Sedona, Arizona. We are both into healthy eating and cleansing. She's done rebirthing and I do breathwork. We meditate. So, it's not unusual to share information about some new discovery on the spiritual trail.

"No, I haven't," was my reply. She proceeded to tell me about a man named Braco from Croatia who was in town for a short time in one of his first visits to the "new world". She had obviously had a very profound experience on her first visit. She said the energy she experienced was so strong it almost pushed her off her feet, so she went again. She said the second time she saw his aura.

I consider myself an intrepid explorer of the spiritual realm. I want to believe there is magic in the world, so I am open to checking out anything that might be evidence of its existence. Braco was in LA all weekend; how could I not go to see him?

I had a pretty tight schedule but some deft juggling and cooperative collaborators helped me to free up some time. I jumped into the back of a cab and headed to a hotel in Woodland Hills. The traffic was terrible. I figured seeing Braco wasn't meant to be. I had limited time and I was spending all of it in the cab inching my way across LA. But, lo and behold, when I got to the hotel the session I was hoping to attend had been delayed.

Braco charges $8 a session. I tried to pay, but my money was no good; I was told that celebrities enter for free. I had gotten there very late and everyone had already gone in to find their seats. I was hoping that a good seat wasn't necessary to the experience, but not to worry, one of the workers ushered me right to the front row.

This lovely woman with a soft voice struggled to bring this crowd of about 150 to 200 people to attention. In a voice just above a whisper, she told us a little bit about Braco and a little about what we should expect. Apparently, Braco stopped speaking in 2007. Before we knew it, she asked us to stand and to open our minds like those of children.

Then Braco entered the room. A long haired, physically unimpressive man wearing faded jeans and a crisp white cotton shirt, he walked up three steps to a platform and without saying a word began to slowly survey the room. For about 8 minutes he slowly scanned from one side to the other taking in the whole room. I could swear that our eyes met a couple times. His expression was that of the Mona Lisa, neither a smile nor a frown. When the 8 minutes was up, he turned, left the stage without saying a word and disappeared through a side door.

Our hostess returned to the mike, asking the audience if they had anything to share. People raised their hands and testified to having experienced pure love, peace and serenity. Some saw Braco's aura, each reporting a different color. I have to admit, I felt nothing.

Outside the room, there was a table filled with Braco memorabilia. I bought a couple cd's and something called a sunce. I wanted to give it the complete college try. The hostess had said at the beginning of the session that some people feel the sence protects them and gives them the same energy they have felt in Braco's presence. I still haven't experienced anything amazing after wearing the sence for about a week.

Braco is supposed to be very well known in Europe ,with people traveling hundreds of miles to see him. He does not call himself a hero but many report spontaneous cures of ailments of all kinds. Who’s to say what goes on in that room? Whatever it was, I guess it wasn't for me, but I will keep searching.

If you know of some spiritual guru or practice that you’d like me to experience, let me know. Your intrepid spiritual reporter signing off until we meet again...

2. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These people are all too stupid to live.

[video=youtube;jzMn10Wjm4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMn10Wjm4o[/video]

http://www.braco.net/

3. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  4. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard has harnessed Quivers craziness for 30 years.
    I listen to lots of old show from the 90's.
    She has always been bat shit crazy.

5. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    wow...reading that two things are apparent.

she is a total idiot

she is way too full of herself.

6. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maybe she should have done some gazing at that grapefruit-sized tumor and the bag of fecal matter strapped to her side...

7. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    New Age malarky. Religion.

I don't know how people can not only deceive themselves so wholly but can continually talk themselves into believing the bullshit when it is apparent that this bullshit does not exist.

Fools and their money.

8. Pembroke36

Pembroke36 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    So this dude gets $8 a person x 200. Stares at them in silence for 8 minutes and then they buy more of his products? He is magical.

And she is an idiot.

9. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

well said!

10. Pembroke36

Pembroke36 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I just read this again to make sure I read it correctly. After the second read, this is the most retarded part....

"She and I have a lot in common. We share a love for Sedona, Arizona."

I don't think any other human on earth has ever said that.

11. Roberticus

Roberticus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Celebrities enter for free." That didn't tip you off to the scam?

12. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    For the 8 whole bucks. I think Robin is great precisely because she is a whack job. It says a lot that no man can stay with her even with all that cash.

13. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Can somebody tell me the difference between gazing and going to a Benny hinn concert?

14. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

15. Judy Garland

Judy Garland New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    i'd like to point out that...

COMMENTS ARE OPEN.

16. alittlebitcunty

alittlebitcunty Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All kinds of ailments where spontaneous remission is possible. :coffee:

17. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Unknown Member VIP

Reputations:
  18. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    It's a shame the road to Sedona didn't go through HumanDecencyville.

All this wacky "spiritual"/new age nonsense and she still couldn't treat an intern/underling like a human being.

#cunt

#karma

19. F Vick

F Vick Stuck up cunt Banned User

Reputations:
    This. How Can a few paragraphs capture a complete 34? She accomplishes it nicely

20. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I saw some documentary where an American born Indian guy pretended to be an Indian mystic and fooled a bunch of new age people into believing all sorts of whacky stuff.