Some things never change

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Junior, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Junior

Junior Active Member

Reputations:
    Rented a car this afternoon that had Sirius. I cancelled my sub about three years ago, so I decided to give Howard a listen. On 100 he was interviewing Sofie Vergara. Listened for a little while, got bored, and switched to 101. On 101 I was treated to an old Joan Rivers interview and the Sofie Vergara interview PLAYING AT THE SAME TIME. I guess I haven't missed anything.

2. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    $500 million dollar revolution!!!

3. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Notebooks full of ideas, Robin.

4. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    I have heard the duel shows on 101 as well. They are certainly not getting things done there. I think this has been going on the last 5 to 8 years and they clearly don't care.

lovetalkradio and Bye You! like this.
  5. dancearmstrong

dancearmstrong Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I canceled and haven't listened in about 3 years. Last month I had a rental car for a few days and thought I give him a chance. I had about a 30 minute drive. I tuned in and the first thing I hear is "do we have to take a break, Fred?" I timed it, it was an 11 minute break with the bumpers and what not. They come back, Howard was doing a promo for the Baba Booey music special for 7 minutes and then they took another break. This time it was an 8 minute break. 7 minutes of "show" (If you can call doing a promo for a special part of the show) and 19 minutes of breaks.

I was almost to work so I just turned it off. Amazing radio. He hit it out of the park that day.

honestmaxx and Bye You! like this.