Somebody give Brian Jones Sherrod Small's phone number

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by IlluminatiJones, Jan 25, 2013.

1. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    This is how you do "negro"! :up:

They don't need to have that model back on though, until the stick up her ass gets removed. She was terrible the first time and she was terrible last night.

:secret: her attitude comes from her shame in being black

get over it, honey!

2. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hah yeah for sure, this guy was actually pretty good. Not screaming over everyone and not letting artie get a word in, I cant stand that when Brian Jones is on doing that. It makes me mad I cant imagine how annoying it would be if you're the host and he pulls that shit, worst part about it is hes not even funny at all but he sure cracks himself up laughing at every dumb thing he bellows out. Yeah that model was boring as shit I agree, she also looked alot hotter in a picture in a different thread then she did on tv.

3. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    watching right now, and he's another of the Comedy Cellar crew that i'm glad artie can now have sit at the table and be funny without the evil glances at artie and the comic. The gindaloon roundtable so to speak.

4. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    Hea, and then Artie made an Algonquin Roundtable references, stayed at that hotel one time, felt cultured for knowing about it

5. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I believe you've hit the nail on the nappy head, my newly acquired internet-friend. :up:

"The Bellowing Negro of Lubbock"....................it writes itself! :up:

He's like a 7-year-old that just learned to yell or something; a late-blooming retarded who is impressed that he can talk THIS LOUD!!!

And the dude don't say shit! I mean nothing. He's like Kreigel that way, except Kreigel says his nothing with a sheen of Jewish pseudo-intellectualism that just makes him look dumber, because he's got to go out on these weird limbs to sustain and support his nutty ideas.

But Small's appearance was the polar opposite of those two blowhards. He was downright zen-minimal compared to them, but almost every line worked, or at least added to the conversation.

I feel the exact opposite way. Therefore, we must internet-fight about it!

:punch:

6. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    haha I think the reason she looked better in the picture than on tv to me is because in a picture she cant open her smug ass mouth and act all cunty. She was hot but her personality made her ugly. Id still happily bang her though if given the chance.

7. hqb45568

hqb45568 New Member

Reputations:
    i hate that model, she is so freaking annoying... "i'm not getting into that conversation"... She is a dumb broad model just like rest of them. Shut you piehole

than she couldn't believe a true story about how shitty Prince is. Even Howard Stern talked about going to his show and he asked all the lights to be turned off so no one could see him.

than she is afraid to say bad things abou Kim Kardashian? Stupid broad who thinks so highly of herself, I NEVER heard of her before this show

8. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    Yeah she did think she was the shit, I also (along with probably everyone) had no clue who she was. I hope shes never on the show again, I dont know how artie held it together and didnt get mad at her. If he didnt have a weakness for women I doubt he would of kept quiet. He thinks every woman who is just attractive is super hot for some reason, like those twins. In HD it really shows how average they are, they are not hot at all to me, they are very frumpy and obnoxious people. That liz girl seriously seems like she is mentally challenged, she cant go one second without showing her stupid huge teeth during the show, that big "Im retarded and dont have anything to add to the conversation so I'll just smile like an idiot" smile.