Someone touched on it, but I want to go postal on the subject!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, May 16, 2012.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth. No talent celebrity crypt fucker Beth stern is to good for dancing with the stars! According to stern.

Lets get something straight, Beth hasn't contributed anything to our lives as a celebrity!

But the same cannot be said for the so called has beens on dwts!

From GLADYS KNIGHT, THE NSYNC KID, THE 98 degrees kid, Anton Ono, the numerous old time stars leachman, the Brady mom, the incredibly hot girls and even Kim kardashian treated us to a great hour of jungle love and sword swallowing for our delight and pleasure! The kid from family matters. The kid from saved by the bell! And the rest I'm not gay I don't know them all.

Everyone of these has beens has had a small part or a huge part of Americana, being true entertainers and even more important a small part of many of our lives.

Beth is nobody!
    She's a hanger on that sold her soul and child bearing years to the devil for entree into the rarified world of the super rich and celebrity! I would Have more respect for her if she still was struggling to be a model and living in the shitty apt Howard loves to point out was a dump!

So Howard fuck you! And fuck your no talent horse face wife!

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
  3. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When I was 19 I worked at the garden as a janitor. And once in awhile they'd hold auditions for some of the dancing shows or skating shows. And if you could see the effort and talent of most of the kids it would blow your mind. Thousands of hours of sacrifice and injuries to attain a dream. Most got sent on their way. But those were the true entertainters. And although many didn't get a chance to shine on the big stage people like Beth shit on the spirit of the ones that never make it but give it their all with dignity and hard work and manage to keep their legs crossed and their tonsils safe from foreign objects all the way to the end. That's just one example of people better than Beth

4. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

not bad... not enough hate for my blood but like where u are going with that

may i recommend for your reading the following thread

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/11553-Breaking-Beth?highlight=breaking beth

5. beaverbucks

beaverbucks New Member

Reputations:
    Could not agree more. My theory is that Howard sees Beth as his creation. His inflated ego had him believing he could make her into a household name. He thought her bikini pics, pet activism and stupid appearances would make the world see her the way he sees her: Utterly adorable. Men would fall all over themselves to get to her. Women would want to be her best friend. Maybe she could be the angel to his devil. He sees how all of these people are getting famous for doing nothing. So far it's not working. He needs to stop acting like Beth is perfect and show the real person. She is now a celebrity and should be open to real criticisms and goofing. Kim Kardashian has no personality but she also got famous off of a sex tape. She is not above humiliation. In fact, that's what's paying the bills. Beth is too "pristine" for that. He should get her on one of those housewife shows and let her go hog wild. He'll have to show the world that he's married to a mild retarded women, but people will start paying attention.

6. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the "child bearing years" observation was brilliant and spot on..

7. smackyou

smackyou New Member

Reputations:
    vagina

8. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    wack packers are more famous than beth...the (snicker) super model...yea right..
    she's howard's cumjug plain and simple..he tosses her "fame" bones to keep her in line and gobbling the goop :)

9. Undead

Undead Member

Reputations:
    Dead Pelicans...

[video=youtube;ToNArsY2iL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToNArsY2iL0[/video]

10. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
  11. Big Bird

Big Bird New Member

Reputations:
    Indeed.:clap::thumbup2:

12. Tans Lover

Tans Lover Active Member

Reputations:
    Agreed "Beth is nobody!" She's not even worth this thread.