Amazon Prime

Something fishy about Howards voting story

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JoeyG, Nov 7, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Member

Reputations:
    First of all, he is a total asshole for saying that he doesn't respect people who don't vote, then he goes ahead and votes for someone he knows nothing about. He said he voted fro some senator based on "some things he heard". The reason I think something is fishy though is because he said when votes and he comes to the judges section, he always votes democratic. Judges are in the non-partisan portion of the ballot, and the "D" or "R" is never next to their names. Judges, by nature, are non-partisan. I really don't think that fucktard even voted. Robin, of course, agreed with him about always voting for the democratic judges. Those two are just fucking stupid.

2. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP

Reputations:
    Umm...yep

3. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard has always been a hypocritical asshole everyday he talks about how he hates working and hates his job and wants to go home but then when a disaster strikes, 9/11 or Hurricane Sandy he wants praise for being on the air and "how could I not be on the air, its the right thing to do" then he berates everyone for going home and wants a medal because he is such a great employee; who lives a a small studio apartment in the city and a tiny home out east working a blue collar job, he is on the radio "everyday" (according to his Kimmel interview) and he gets up at 4:00 AM to 1:30 PM Mon-Friday according to Za Za Booey on the AGT interview

4. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :clap:

5. Dlist

Dlist Avatar by Pontius Pilot. VIP

Reputations:
    i don't vote anymore...it is a waste of time..

6. Elisa Jane

Elisa Jane Active Member

Reputations:
    Howard lies about everything in his life and he's become an idiot.

7. Matwiow

Matwiow New Member

Reputations:
    I'm not sure how it is in NYC but some places the judges have their party affiliations noted. Could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first or the thousandth time neither.

8. xyster

xyster VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    just after the midget interview,howard said ronny went out to vote..then got sidetracked..in the wrapup show i read that ronny said he went with howard..so obv someone is lying

9. Bye You!

Bye You! Extreme VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :beer: me neither.

10. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There was a lot of "fishy" info in Howard's story. He claimed he didn't have the slightest idea of how to mark his ballot and didn't know he was supposed to vote in the booth instead of in front of everybody. How could anyone who claims to vote in every election be so completely ignorant about the process? He also recycled the same fake story he always uses about fans recognizing him and being excited to meet him.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  11. JoeyG

JoeyG Member

Reputations:
    I heard that too but thought that since Ronnie drove Howard to his precinct voting place, he probably just walked in and waited with him. Then he went to his own precinct. Something tells me Howard and Ronnie do not live in the same precinct!

12. vaginapoosie

vaginapoosie black magic woman VIP

Reputations:
    I don't respect people blind to the fact that elections are rigged. They stopped being honest and fair back in the early-1900's. you have to be a complete moron to think votes matter.

13. LobsterTails

LobsterTails Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    For 30 years Howard has berated his dad calling him a loser for his shitty recording studio and not being able to afford to move out of a black neighbourhood.

On Storm Monday he was holding his father up as a shining example of a hard worker who got to the pinnacle in the recording business by coming into work every day.

What is it? is he a fine example or a loser?

14. Yomama

Yomama Member

Reputations:
    Party affiliations are noted for judges in NYC

15. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold Poster Of The Year

Reputations:
    Anatomy of a Stern LIE....
    Just before the show and during commercial breaks Howard is briefed (along with endless AIM messages during his lies) .
    I'll bet the boys discussed the new voting process/machines.....that is enough for Howard to tell his (FAKE) voting story!

Same goes with shows and movies. Stern watches a youtube clip or if fed info.....then he weaves his amazing lie .

Howard may have shared a meal with Ellen and his parents.....yet he tells an amazing tale about how he is the real victim....:jj:

BTW Howard reading pre-pre-pre written jokes is so obvious and unfunny.

16. xyster

xyster VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

not the impression i got but quite possible

it's highly unlikely that howard voted..he knows he would stick out like a giraffe,besides newyork was a nobrainer for osama