something tells me im going to need this today

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by sarnie, Jul 26, 2013.

1. sarnie

sarnie haha,sore losers Gold

Reputations:
  2. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
    not a big fan of gingerbread

3. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
  4. sarnie

Reputations:
    more like burnt gingerbread

5. MatthewT

Reputations:
    racist

6. sarnie

Reputations:
    does that have silver bullets?

7. sarnie

Reputations:
    racist means when 2 kinds of people compete for power and resources

8. sarnie

Reputations:
  9. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
  10. MatthewT

Reputations:
    is HAL on the loose? :hide:

11. sarnie

Reputations:
    are they worshiping the chicken?

12. MatthewT

Reputations:
    looks like they're getting ready to do some voodoo that they do

13. sarnie

Reputations:
    who?

14. MatthewT

Reputations:
    HAL's a werewolf who lives in Peterborough Canada and eats pizza pockets

15. sarnie

Reputations:
    looks like they're getting ready to have chicken

16. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    When I was 12 I hit my first homerun.
    I was so happy my dad took me for pizza afterwards and my uncle gave me 100 bucks that had a note folded in the middle that read I'm proud to call you my nephew even if I do hate that whore mother of yours

17. MatthewT

Reputations:
    or not :coffee:

[​IMG]

18. sarnie

Reputations:
    oh ya the one that some looser keeps photoshopping

19. sarnie

Reputations:
    cool story bra

20. MatthewT

Reputations:
    over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over