Sony Hacks Reveals Actors Were Asked To Stop Spreading Oral Herpes On Movie Sets….

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jun 20, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Which Hollywood stars have herpes? Sony hack reveals actors were asked if they had oral herpes to stop it spreading on set
    • Newly-released documents show that Sony required actors to fill out a 'Cold Sore Questionnaire' to stop the spread of herpes
    • One actor initially refused to answer the questions - sparking a flurry of emails - while one Academy-Award winner revealed she had cold sores

Hollywood stars had to submit questionnaires detailing whether they had any cold sores in a bid to stop the spread of oral herpes on set, the latest Sony hack has revealed.

Among the new documents released by Wikileaks this week was the 'Cold Sore Questionnaire' which Sony required actors to fill out in order to get insurance ahead of a film shoot, RadarOnline reported.

A copy of the page-long questionnaire asks actors to detail the locations of their cold sore, the length of time their cold sores last and what they are triggered by.

Scroll down to video

[​IMG]

Leaked: Another batch of documents leaked this week shows that Sony (pictured) asked actors to detail whether or not they had a cold sore and the length of time they usually suffered from them

It also asks for a description of the medication they take and whether they use it during filming.

But when faced with the questionnaire, not all actors were forthcoming with information, RadarOnline reported, citing email exchanges between execs.

One of the actors for Aloha, which stars Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams and Bill Murray, revealed they were taking medication for the sores.

The insurance agent told Sony the actor - who was not one of the film's main stars - was using Abbreva to treat the condition and would need to prove they were taking it before and during filming 'as a preventative measure'.

One top actor, who has not been identified, also initially refused to answer the questions, sparking a flurry of emails between the insurance company, Sony and his rep.

[​IMG]

One of the actors for Aloha, which stars Bradley Cooper, left, and Rachel McAdams, right, revealed they were taken medication for the sores. The actor was not one of the leads of the movie

Another Academy Award-winning actress also revealed she suffered from the sores but agreed to take medication, Radar reported.

Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus and can be found in and around the mouth, as well as the nose, the cheeks and the fingers.

The sores usually last seven to 10 days and form blisters that ooze:eek: before crusting:eek: over; they are contagious until they crust:eek: over completely, according to WebMD.

They are usually transmitted by kissing an infected person or sharing eating utensils or towels with them.

Nemo, Fatass, DiamondGoddess and 8 others like this.
  2. teehee

Reputations:
    The words crusting and ooze make me cringe..eeee. I gotta admit. I get a cold sore when I am extremely stressed. I refrain from kissing during that time. Who wants to kiss anyone that is oozing and crusting:shakey:..

Only on my lip. No herps in the love zone…phhhhhewww:giggle:

3. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I get them when i don't eat right or get proper sleep for some reason and i cant imagine having them all over my junk!:troll:

GIRLY, smichal and teehee like this.
  4. sz1122

sz1122 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Glad to hear the "Love Zone" is clean and fresh.

5. Beffquus

Beffquus Scripta sunt in stellis Gold

Reputations:
    The Sony hacks are the gift that keeps on giving! What's your guess on the "top" actor who initially refused to answer the questions? I'm hoping it was Bill Murray. He's so difficult to get on the phone that it would have driven all of the desk jockeys crazy if they couldn't actually put the squeeze on him.

6. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is the crap carver free and clear as well?

smichal likes this.
  7. teehee

Reputations:
    I know TMI..But it is:c

IfTheyOnlyKnew, smichal and Quedee like this.
  8. sz1122

sz1122 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Very nice. I had some comments about tuna and oral favors but thought I should hold back

smichal likes this.
  9. teehee

Reputations:
    Glad u did..;) Just think daffodils and Roses...

IfTheyOnlyKnew, smichal and sz1122 like this.
  10. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    I have battles with warms sores

11. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

I've been through that gate a million times, I even had a trusted contractors security badge, the only difference between mine and an employees was the color my name was printed. One of the studio execs even stayed at my house a few years ago with his wife when he traveled through Europe.

cetiya, smichal and teehee like this.
  12. Quedee

Quedee Wise Ass Extraordinaire

Reputations:
    I get them whenever someone neggs me. Happens almost instantly. When I was a bad boy and got shot dead, I had 3 or 4 goin' on at once.

13. teehee

Reputations:
    negged:giggle:

TheWonk, IfTheyOnlyKnew and smichal like this.
  14. teehee

Reputations:
    Who could ever neg Eddie Haskell???

IfTheyOnlyKnew, smichal and Quedee like this.
  15. Quedee

Reputations:
    :mad:
    I have an important appointment and now....

GIRLY, IfTheyOnlyKnew and smichal like this.
  16. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just had one of those big bastards on my lower lip a couple of weeks ago. Fuckin ruined my week. Felt like a damn leper. :facepalm:

17. Quedee

Reputations:
    They're wonderful aren't they? Feels like a golf ball is on your lip.

18. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And people try and comfort you buy saying 'it's not that bad'. There is a prescription you can get that kills those fuckers at the onset. Unfortunately I didn't get a refill after the last outbreak. :doh:

IfTheyOnlyKnew and smichal like this.
  19. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    it sounds painful
    how did you guys get it

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  20. Tiggs

Tiggs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have read that 50-70% of people have herpes. I have never had cold sores anywhere. Its extremely fortunate as when I was drunk and in my late teens, I snuck into a strip joint on Liberty Ave. in Pittsburgh. The strippers encouraged you to eat them out, and I went in full gusto:chair::scream:.