Sony Interview scandal: Rogen, Franco and Kim Jong-un set the whole thing up

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Dec 19, 2014.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Sony Pictures made it official this week to everyone, it has no balls whatsoever. Sony Pictures totally chickened out and decided to pull its release of The Interview next week after hackers threatened to blow up movie theaters and moviegoers.

Sony Pictures has officially canned its release plans for the comedy film that stars Seth Rogen and James Franco as they are called upon by the CIA to take out North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, played by Randall Park.

Apparently the original film was changed by Sony executives because the original death scene with Kim’s head exploding was too much. The writers had to settle for a watered down death scene with Kim’s exploding head covered mostly by fire.

Paranoia has also caused New Regency to shelve a North Korean-based thriller starring Steve Carell (thank you North Korea) and Paramount to pull substitute showings of Team America.

So all of a sudden, a movie that probably wasn’t the greatest is now the most talked about film of the year and it’s nothing but North Korea in the news. Wouldn’t it be funny if it was all just a set up?

2. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    No one wants to see it, so it all works out.

3. BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When all this started, I was convinced it was all made up by Sony and Seth Rogaine (shout out to the Beth Fan Page for that witty reference) as a publicity stunt...but it quickly got out of control.

blindbella likes this.
  4. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just imagine how funny and topical this story will be in about six months when Stern has the guy who did the Donald Sterling impression this week back in studio to play the part of Kim Jon-un! I, for one, can't wait.

Ctanner likes this.
  5. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This is fucked up, but if it had to happen, I'm glad it was to these two shitheads. Early on, with Freaks and Geeks and their first couple movies, I was sort of a fan. Now, I can't stand them. Franco is a major douche-chill inducing douche and Seth is just fucking annoying. If you haven't read Franco's poetry, especially the one about Heath Ledger, do it. Makes Emily Stern sound like Emily Dickinson.

RumBalls and blindbella like this.
  6. Fornicator

Fornicator Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Misleading title Dawg

7. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I see what you're doing here Dawg. Getting Google searches for key words.... APPROVED.

Sony Hacking Scandal with Seith Rogan and James Franco's film, the Interview. There more key words stuffing....

8. Fornicator

Fornicator Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Salacious clickbait.

9. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Kim's head exploding like ETM in Fringe?
    Would love to see that!

Shortwave98 likes this.
  10. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    August 1, 2014

This A- list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee and keeps himself in the spotlight with his actions and photos had sex the other night with this A- list singer who had her friend stand outside the bedroom the entire time to make sure no one came in because there were no locks on the bedroom door.

James Franco/Lana Del Rey

11. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Thats a gag video just in case no one has noticed. I guess not, i mean did you see the creators? "Taiwanese Animators"

12. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    leaders gonna lead