Sorry People!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Nov 5, 2010.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    But I sill love Howard Stern! :beer:

2. boeing46

boeing46 Active Member

Reputations:
    Nothing to be sorry for, there are a lot of fans here that would like to comment without going to TO. Hope fully it is civil fun and not all the complete negativity at the other place. It is getting to be an extremely depressing site. This has been a breath of fresh air.
    Good luck here Dawg

3. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Yes, it was time to rename the forum and stop pretending we dont want to discuss the show here. Because the truth is, i miss discussing the show. We should not worry about what others think and do our own thing here.

4. Buddysgirl

Buddysgirl New Member VIP

Reputations:
    Is Howard ever going to address this???

:hide:

5. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Now that I feel comfy and loved, I feel safe to admit the fact that I would gladly throw one into the beautiful Beth O. Please don't make a mockery of this.

Oh, and Robin's still a cunt. Thank you.

6. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I still fondly remember the show up until say March 2000. What the fuck happened since then, specifically since Sirius, specifically since "The Tapes" and the horse-faced bride and all... beats the fuck out of me. I cannot figure out why Howard would/could simultaneously shit the bed and jump the shark.

Some days I'd be listening in my cubicle and HAVE TO PEE FUCKING BAD and could not bring myself to miss the end of the news... one time Dee Snyder was sitting in and he and Howard were laughing about Steven Speiljew's adopted black baby and I nearly peed in my pants I was laughing so hard... the show used to be fucking hysterical.

7. Atomic Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie Crash Victim

Reputations:
    There was this girl I once dated, nearly six feet tall, huge natural titties (So big that she had to have TWO reduction surgeries), played volleyball at the collegiate level, went on to do some modeling, her family was loaded with cash.....and I really loved her. But then I got the sneaking suspicion that something wasn't right....the sex wasn't as good as it used to be then it was non existant, she was going out with her girlfriends a lot, and she became pretty boring. Turns out she liked girls more than boys.....so we ended up breaking up. I still see her every once in awhile, and I think "...man, I shoulda never let that one get away.". Then I start talking to her, and suddenly I remember when I quit loving her.

Pretty much how I feel about Howard now.

8. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wish I could still say the show was good, but it's not even decent. No laughs at all. I don't even bother listening any more, it's more frustrating than anything to listen to those two yentas talk.