Spanking: Does it work? Do you advocate for allowing schools to spank?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FlaFlaFlunkie, Feb 19, 2014.

?

Spanking, yes or no? And is it effective?

Poll closed Feb 22, 2014.
  1. Yes, let teachers spank

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. No, I'd break my foot off in a teacher's ass who struck my kid

16 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. I was spanked/beat at home

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. My parents never laid a hand on me and if they did, it was a minor incident

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  5. Spanking works

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  6. Spanking doesn't work

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/19/spanking-bill-in-kansas-sparks-controversy/

Interesting. I didn't realize how many states allow schools to spank; some with permission from the parent and some can do it even without the parents' permission.

I was never spanked or struck by a teacher at school, but I was (repeatedly) by my father and I can tell you one thing: while I remember the violence, the act and the pain, I cannot, for the life of me, remember what it was I did or any supposed lesson I was supposed to have learned from it?

You guys?

Spanking at school? Yes? No?

Were you spanked by your parents?

Poll to follow...

2. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Always with the Gay Agenda.

3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...no. violence begets violence.

4. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dumb question. Absolutely not.

5. John Walker

John Walker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think spankings are fine. You give'em the whack, send them to time out to wallow in the brief pain and decide whether it's worth it to do whatever it was again. It's important to note that you can go too far. You don't want to go all Bing Crosby, but I think it gets the job done. You just have to make sure that it doesn't slide into the "abuse" category....apparently some parents can't seem to differentiate.

6. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

:giggle:

7. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    my best friends 2 yr old nephew grabbed his face pulled him in close and said, you no talk to me, you get out of the sitchen, or i kill you"

that got him a pop on the bottom. he ran away and gave my friend the raspberry laughing. why? pampered asses are a protected ass. and they know it.

8. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    You don't have to be a bitch about it. :fil:

9. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    :backlol2:

10. John Walker

John Walker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    By that age you might want to just start having a good old fashioned sit down talk as opposed to ass play.....which is what spankings turn into after about age 12.

11. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    I think I was laughing harder at the domain name in the bottom right corner. :jj:

12. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I was spanked by the assistant principal at elementary school, she had a paddle. All it did was make me enjoy getting swatted across the ass strongly by a dominating woman.

13. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I was paddled a few times in school. Didn't do me any harm. But it's been out of most schools for so long now, I almost think it's a lost art form. Plus so many parents today would opt out of having their child paddled it would probably be an unfair disparity for those kids who were still subject to it.

14. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    and now before you slit their throats with a ping pong paddle sharpened to a razor, you turn into patrick swayzee at the end of point break and say, vaio con dios.

15. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    Fuck, now that's on my phone forever. There goes another perfectly good iPhone.

16. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    It really did tie the gif together.

17. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Hey, you take a chance when you click on that button. :dontknow:

18. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I still remember vividly in high school algebra class freshman year the school fuckup/stoner Jim Durham(he was a senior taking freshman classes over) was shooting spitballs during a test and our teacher, Mr. Ware walked up to him, grabbed his hair and slammed his face right into the desk. Then he told him to get out of the class and Durham did. He left school and never came back. It was awesome. Corporal punishment like spanking does work.

19. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    if you think allowing a stranger to beat or humilate your kid because that is basically what it boils down to giving someone you don't know the opp then sign a special release that your kid is fair game. Its like what the catholics do, the parents that don't give a rats ass about their sons sign them up for alter boys or the parents who couldn't control their kids let the childless nuns beat them.

I don't respect anyone who needs to humilate a kid to gain respect. I have seen a lot of coaches turn kids off to sports because of it.

No good comes out of beating kids. But nowadays its all about not being intelligent and turning this country into a third world country.
    If you get kids to accept beatings when they are young they tend to take it from the police or clan/cult leader #Haiti #India

20. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    My last year of middle school I was aware they were going not to have corporal punishment at my school so me and a friend did something bad to get caught so we could get the experience.

Its like a lie detector test its just about the guy administering it getting in your head. It may appear to work on the weak minded but most kids with any savy see thru it. Corporal punishment works best if you can publicly humliate the kid like knock him out in class but then that kid is trash for the rest of his life so why not just abort kids. Corporal punishment is no longer in schools because kids started hitting back not because of liberals. The WC suits were killing them. I and friends have dropped a dick teacher or coach. They were still pricks afterward why do you think it would work as me a 200lb muscular adult open palming a 8 yr old smart mouth little girl? I would rather just pummel her mother that works according to kid beaters logic.