Politics Speaker Paul Ryan disinvites Trump to his campaign event, says he's 'sickened' by tape

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DogStar69, Oct 8, 2016.

1. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...s-trump-to-campaign-1475889847-htmlstory.html

Hours after audio was released that showed Donald Trump making sexually suggestive comments about a woman, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan castigated him in a statement and said Trump would no longer attend their scheduled event on Saturday.

"I am sickened by what I heard today," Ryan said in a statement. "Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests.”

On Saturday, Ryan was scheduled to campaign with Trump for the first time, embracing a GOP presidential nominee whom he denounced on several occasions in the past. But, he said in the statement, "he is no longer attending tomorrow’s event in Wisconsin."

2. DogStar69

Reputations:

tHISisKiSSeL and Gusbuss like this.
  3. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz on Friday night became the first sitting Republican member of Congress to pull his support of Donald Trump in the wake of sexually aggressive remarks by the GOP presidential nominee.

Chaffetz, the House Oversight Committee chairman, made the announcement in an interview with CNN affiliate KSTU.

“I’m out. I can no longer in good conscience endorse this person for president. It is some of the most abhorrent and offensive comments that you can possibly imagine,” Chaffetz said.

http://pix11.com/2016/10/07/utah-re...trump-first-sitting-gop-congressman-to-do-so/

Gusbuss and DogStar69 like this.
  4. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    likely the issue for a lot of Rep Pols in tight races is now what do they say when they
    are endlessly asked do they still support him?

it's one thing to release a statement saying "hey that ain't cool man"
    it's another thing to say I can't vote for my party here

so the post above has one guy out already

Ba Ba Boolio likes this.
  5. DogStar69

Reputations:
    Thank God some of them Republicans have decency and don't hate women and see Trump for who he is and don't only see along party lines.

tHISisKiSSeL, Gusbuss and Dorb like this.
  6. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    The way things are going the Republicans are going to easily lose the senate with the possibility of even losing the house. Trump is one of the biggest mistakes the Republicans have ever made and they are going to pay heavily for it.

7. bluedevil30

bluedevil30 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Its amazing that Hilary can use the term "Super Predator" and she gets a full pardon. But Trump says something in his character and he gets crushed.

8. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Paul Ryan is the kind of fella to give you a sock in the nose if he heard such surly goings on. Yes siree.

9. DogStar69

Reputations:
    The people made the mistake. The Republicans didn't want him, but he was the candidate that won the primary so they were stuck with him.

Ctanner and Dorb like this.
  10. DogStar69

Reputations:
    Weakest argument/comeback ever.

What's wrong with Super Predator? Only this guy would be insulted and he wasn't.
    [​IMG]

11. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Hes a mormon.
    He wasnt going to support Trump anyway
    Trump recently added a mormon to his supreme court judge list and he got tepid support from the commie mormon mafia run by Mitt Romney, you know Paul Ryans ex running mate.
    And lets not forget Rubio is a down low mormon.
    They are all part of this globalization.
    Fuck Chaffez and fuck Ryan. The Clinton Bros speak more lovingly of Ryan than any politician because hes going to help them steal social security from the real Americans that have paid for it. And the mormons just want the NSAA's spying aparatuses and everyones records so they can convert us to mormons without our consent.

Fatass, Runaway, Cookie_Puss and 3 others like this.
  12. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Paul Ryan doesnt hate women?
    Ok

Runaway and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  13. Syrinx2112

Syrinx2112 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When did people give a shit about Paul Ryan?

Wiggy, CrucifiedAGT, Runaway and 2 others like this.
  14. Rod-Stroker

Rod-Stroker Streptococcus Gingivitis Halllllllllllllitosis

Reputations:
    The only thing that will sway my vote if they produce a video of Trump throat fucking princess Diana

15. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Its how Alpha men talk about real women ... I don't expect most people to get it.

16. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    The republican party is a joke at this point. Dims just suck. What's a honky to do?

KDK12 likes this.
  17. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Pile of cowards and hypocrites.

18. Chwizas Girl

Chwizas Girl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    You think Trump and his core have a problem with the term super predator? Trump probably wants to call them super duper predators.

Oh, and in context, this is what she said
    "But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs," Hillary Clinton said in a C-SPAN video clip. "Just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."

crazypreacher likes this.
  19. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'm not a tinfoil hat wearing woman but i honestly believe the media and establishment republicans and democrats are colluding against trump. where are the hundreds of millions the clinton's pocketed that were meant for haiti, what about hellary's constant lies about emails and benghazi and her purposeful destruction of qaddaffi which in addition to de-stabilizing the region has enabled hundred's of thousands of predatory male 'migrants' to inundate europe.
    the cunt is in collusion with globalists like george soros and goldman sucks and the banks.
    we need to shake things up before it's too late.

Stag, Fatass, Wiggy and 4 others like this.
  20. ILOOKLIKEBETH

ILOOKLIKEBETH ever since than i've been the champ

Reputations:
    yep no other man has ever had those thoughts or discussed it with his buds.. according to my wife women are just as bad or worse. people gotta get off their high horse.