Spoiled Brat Alert.."Peasant" Eyewitness Details Parasite Hiltons Brothers Meltdown On Flight.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Mar 6, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    The 6 most outrageous details from Conrad Hilton’s in-flight meltdown
    A GQ report from the flight reveals Conrad Hughes Hilton III's outrageous antics

[​IMG]Conrad Hilton, in 2008. (Credit: AP/Matt Sayles)
    Last month the monstrous behavior of the youngest Hilton heir, Conrad Hughes Hilton III, was revealed to the public. In July aboard a 10-hour trans-Atlantic flight, Hilton threw an epic (and threatening) tantrum, and was charged with intimidating and assaulting severalBritish Airways flight attendants.

GQ Magazine put together a detailed timeline of what happened during the flight: “based on 1) the criminal complaint filed on February 2, which is a sworn affidavit by the FBI agent who investigated the case, and 2) my extensive interview with Mitchell, in 81H, who does, after all, analyze human behavior for a living.”

Conrad’s arraignment was scheduled for March 5 (two days after his 21st birthday). He agreed to plead to one account of simple assault on Feb. 23, according to GQ, and he faces a maximum of six months imprisonment. Given the public’s tendency to both relish and scoff at the bizarre behavior of the rich and famous, here are the juiciest details from the in-flight meltdown:

1) Let’s set the stage, shall we? Mitchell describes Hilton’s appearance:

“He was dressed posh casual, expensive haircut. He looked like a polo player and walked with a sure-footed march, being loud. He said something like they had attacked him. I heard a lot of “fucks.” The staff were being really low key, but it was monstrous. Inhuman. I mean, really, it was.”

2) Five minutes after takeoff Hilton was reportedly walking down the aisles, when nobody else is supposed to be up. The complaint later alleges that:

“Four members of the crew ask Hilton to return to his seat, but he refuses, saying that if they are standing, he should be allowed to stand, too. He’s cursing and being aggressive. He says he has ‘a fucking problem’ and threatens to hit someone seated four rows behind him.”

3) Mitchell describes watching him later on the flight:

“I was about to video it, but he looked at me, really threatening. I don’t often watch horror movies, but you know how the walking dead have a look in their eye? I thought, ‘He’s going to come at me next.’ He turned around and said, ‘Now everybody’s judging me.’ That’s when they closed the curtains.”

4) The report details him lashing out at a customer service manager:

“As Hilton wanders around the plane, he lashes out at the customer service manager who is shadowing him to protect the passengers and his 21-member crew. ‘Stop following me!’ Hilton yells, adding: ‘I am going to fucking kill you!’ Hilton points his finger in the attendant’s face, shouting, “I will fucking rip through you!” and ‘I will fucking own you!’”

5) The infamous “peasants” line is reportedly repeated many times, according to the report. Oh, and he also smokes weed in the lavatory:

“Numerous times, Hilton yells, ‘I will fucking own anyone on this flight; they are fucking peasants!’ At one point he approaches another flight attendant and brags that he is already banned by other airlines. He says he has issues, that he’s just broken up with a girlfriend, and that his behavior will probably turn into a lawsuit for his father to pay. He laments that he wants to smoke marijuana. At around 9:15 p.m., he locks himself in a lower deck restroom; soon the smell of weed is detected in the cabin.”

6) According to Mitchell he’d be the “weakest link,” if he were stranded on an island:

“If you were on a desert island, Hilton would be the weakest link, wouldn’t he? Let’s face it. He’d be the one about whom everyone would say, ‘Oh, shit, don’t get him to do anything. He’ll balls it up.’”​

2. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    I actually feel sorry for him, a bit.

What a loser.

AmishGirl, 1Vegasgirl and reno like this.
  3. teehee

Reputations:
    I'm sure his parents instilled the rules of proper behavior in him..;) They never get told no...
    Bet there was lots of peasant talk at dinner table..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    Jayla, Mulletude, AmishGirl and 5 others like this.
  4. Big Bad Booey

Big Bad Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He needs to blow a guy on film.

5. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Hey, he wanted his portion of almonds served in a pewter dish and the staff gave him them in a bag instead. Sometimes you can only push a man so far

kingship, Jayla, Mulletude and 8 others like this.
  6. teehee

Reputations:
    He pled guilty to one count of simple assault. Could get six months in jail, but I'm pretty sure he'll get community service..

7. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It's the way he was brought up I'm sure. When you're born into money, you don't appreciate the work it took to make it. Let him live like a "peasant" for a while. His attitude might change.

kingship, Mulletude, Petal and 2 others like this.
  8. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:
    It's funny you never heard of this shit with Trump's kids. All working in his business.

jyanks, AmishGirl, Petal and 9 others like this.
  9. BethsBraneCell

BethsBraneCell Sandy Cunt Banned User

Reputations:
    All of these spoiled fuckers are lucky they live in this "entitled" era. If this were the 70's or before, that little fucker would be picking his teeth up off the ground.
    I miss the good ol' days when you could kick someone's ass for being a shit head and not be sued and/or go to jail for it.

10. FrstTimeLngTme

FrstTimeLngTme Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the guy should've filmed it. He probably could've sold it to TMZ for a few grand. Plus when he told the flight attendant he was going to kill them, someone should've got up and knocked him out. They could've said they felt he was a danger to the plane and gotten away with it.

Lester, kingship, Jayla and 4 others like this.
  11. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He just needs a good ass whooping. Preferably from a peasant. I'm sure a woman could do it. No need to bother the men folk.

kingship, Jayla, Mulletude and 6 others like this.
  12. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

I put my money on rehab, that's the lame-ass get out of jail free card for the elite.

AmishGirl and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  13. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    So true, somehow his kids seem to have come out OK.

14. horsefacebetho

horsefacebetho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  15. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'd have so instigated him in hitting me

jyanks, kingship, Rockside7 and 3 others like this.
  16. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Must not have been any blaek women on the plane.
    They wouldn't have put up with that kind of disrespect from a scrawny white boy.

Mulletude and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  17. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    He needs 6 months in Gen-Pop in either LA or Cook County jail...:coffee:

kingship, Jayla and Mulletude like this.
  18. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

19. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    exactly

Scarlett Ohara and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  20. Mack29

Mack29 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like he's fishing for a reality show.

Jayla likes this.