Stern: "Everything has to be a skill or goal oriented"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by broccoli rob, Oct 13, 2015.

1. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    Listened to my first new THSS in years today. 10/6/15..

Howard played a clip of Snoop Dogg pissed off about NFL kicker Josh Scobee, then went into the same old rant about how he doesn't understand how people "get so into" sports. He says he just doesn't get it.

Robin compares it to painting (apparently a new hobby of his)

He says "when I paint, I come out with a product. Like a ball player." :rolleyes:

"To me, everything I do has to be a skill or goal oriented...."

Robin says something a lot of people enjoy sports because of the reality factor and compares it to his love of reality TV

Howard immediately segues into a story about a baseball player that is upset.... about transexuals going into women's bathrooms.

yeah! What an asshole this guy is! .....for not wanting men dressed up as women in the ladies bathrooms!

o_O

Wow, what a show! :snicker:

I don't get sports, halloween, or haunted houses, but I totally get letting men into women's bathrooms.

oooohgahh!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    jake206, Penelope and stash like this.
  2. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    WTH is more "skill or goal-oriented" than sports? Howard is such a pussy/idiot.

Almost forgot--the gay bathroom stuff reminds me that they recently re-played a Richard Simmons guest appearance during which Wiggy kept saying, "You're as light as a fairy!" (or some such thing using the word "fairy") while RS got (faux) upset and whined, "HOWARD! STOP IT!"

I was surprised they aired the old homophobic, gay-taunting Wiggy.

3. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    well his point is only the people participating in the sport are performing a skill.... not the people who enjoy watching it.. But AGT, Dancing with the Stars, all that faggotry he understands why you'd watch!

Talking about AGT weekly since 08, he gets! :snicker:

Penelope likes this.