Stern killed Sirius, Sat radio and ssat radio show content all on his own!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Apr 19, 2015.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    God damn I hate this fucking asshole. He is basically making a show for his Hollywood friends and ignoring his real fans. Someone at Sirius please lobby not to resign this guy!

Bottom line he single handedly killed fm talk radio and then killed Sirius and xm and its content! How? Real simple. He took all the money! The first bunch of Sirius ex's that took the money and ran were smart and knew exactly what they were doing.

Stern got paid almost a billion, took all the credit for Sirius success and growth. Then Sirius took over xm, quickly gutted the stars and content. Next thing you know nobody and I mean nobody gets paid on the channels besides stern! And if you don't like it where are you going to go? One company, no place to go with your show but podcasts. Stern wins again, consumer loses!

This guys is nothing more than the human equivalent of locust. He destroyed every company he worked for by taking all the glory all the money and then leaving them with nothing. Don't get me wrong cbs, Sirius they deserve him. But still that's what happened. Fuck the other on air talent and shows and the investors that's sterns mantra since day one!

2. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    But, but, but the Sirius/XM merger wasn't a monopoly because there are iPods.

Anyone remember that argument? Then do you also remember another of Howard's arguments in which satellite radio was better than iPods because it provides content and an iPod is just the device for which you must program yourself? Wish I could somehow hunt down those two clips. Not that it matters, he's been full of shit for years and businesses still just keep handing him money. It may finally be done now and I'm very much hoping to witness that.

gaffitoff, yaddc and codeine like this.
  3. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His honesty starts and ends with the merger. I have nothing to gain by this merger Robin. It's just good business said stern! Followed by so later a multi million dollar law suit against Sirius for not being paid his due after the successful merger he had nothing to gain by!

How can anybody defend this lying motherfucker after being caught red handed in the cookie jar? How can you believe anything this fuck says? And ther is a bigger thing here to consider! When does this blatant manipulation of the American people and consumer going to lead us? the biggest threat to our way of life is Madison Avenue, fabricated news, Fox News, and the 24 hours news format. What we need is an outlet were the news are the facts. Not anyone's opinion of the facts, just the facts! Common sense will do the rest!

4. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    One thing. There is nothing wrong with Fox News by the way. What's wrong is Fox News calling themselves fair and balanced. That's the danger! I'm Italian American. In Italy we had many newspapers. Some were centrist (just the facts) some were right wing some were left. It was real simple you read, you knew, you considered the source. It works. It's like that in many countries were there is a free press. But a commie rag should never pass it self off as a center news source. And an arm of the Republican Party should not call it self fair and balanced. It's actually close to criminal. Because it is a sort oF brainwashing.

5. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Radar online reported the facts and then they vanished.

6. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just ignore Stern. If enough of us did that, you'd be surprised how quickly he'd be gone. As Mike Francesa once said on the air: "I don't care if you hate me as long as you listen."

7. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's the American way

teehee and codeine like this.
  8. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    He sued sirius AFTER he got a $25,000,000 bonus for talking up the merger..After telling his pissed on fans he had no stake in the outcome. He is such a liar. Poor Howard just $25,000,000, no wonder he sued..:fiddle:

9. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, but he is so fun to goof on

yaddc and teehee like this.
  10. floplop

floplop Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't forget the pirates who started the company and ran it for a few years all are gone raping the company for millions upon millions of dollars with diamond parachutes. Stern really is the last one standing.

teehee likes this.
  11. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That's why I really don't listen to nor give a shit for American News......They are as bad as Pravda and Tass in their communist heydays.........
    The BBC world service was good for straight facts, But I've grown so aggravated with the runaway greed and exploitation of those in "Power"
    That I just hunker down, Drink beer and ride motorcycles and ignore the bullshit......And I'm very happy!!!!

12. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    really? only the smoking gun about sterns being nothing but a cunt caught with his hand in the cookie jar and the thread gets barely any love? wtf?

13. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The biggest myth is that FM radio crashed because Howard left. It was declining at a rapid rate before Howard left. His ratings were going into the toilet and stations were starting to dump him because his high fees and declining ratings weren't worth it anymore. If Howard didn't leave, it might have delayed the crash. But is was coming with or without him leaving. In fact, he most likely left for Sirius because he saw it coming and didn't want to get canned. Infinity saw it coming and asked Howard to take a pay cut in his next contract.

14. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this is correct