Stern Revisionist History: Is Mark's Friggin Archive Now In Danger?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by OV, Apr 23, 2012.

1. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    ..of disappearing, and with it the truth, through some heavy-handed legal maneuvers enforcing some vague but enforceable copyright violations, by paying the man off/buying his site, or whatever?

It would be a shame. I hope not, but I can see it happening as Howard's legion of cleansers scour the internet for negatives (even if they're reported actual "truths") as they obviously made his wife's years as a European Pay for Play Arabian Semen Extractor disappear.

With Mark's Friggin would go much verification, including fucking Mancow's dead daddy's skull, wishing an AIDS inflicted homosexual raping Wert and then Wert infecting his kids, ostracizing Kathy Lee's young, defenseless children etc.. that Howie, despite his current homogenized facade, is really a vile, obscene, vindictive creature e who is not worthy of being supported by network Mainstream Middle America Advertisers.

Beyond Wert, Kathy Lee and Mancow, can you recall some of the more egregious viciousness and relentless attacks which included inciting fan's to bullying which would be offputting to the kind of advertisers who sponsor AGT???

2. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    Of all the things Howard has claimed to invent, he always fails to include his one real contribution--media terrorism. The way he would routinely incite his legions of fans to stalk, harass, and generally terrorize his declared "enemies" (including their children) is pretty shocking. But he's so wired in to the media establishment at this point I seriously doubt any news outlet will call him on it.

3. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What the fock -has there been a threat by Howard to kill long time fan Mark Mercer's Mark'sFriggin' site?
    Tell me quick man, I gots to know.

4. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did Howard threaten Mark?

5. Senator Rick

Reputations:
    has the time come for devoted fans to put the fear of one of the lesser gods into Howard's bird brain?

6. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    He should be paying Mark for all that hard work. FUCK HOWARD

7. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    No, thought I made it clear I was just speculating, but the possibility occurred to me since, especially in the Winst BS circle jerk of a thread, Mark's archive is routinely summoned up as a dose of reality. As it could be the last frontier separating truth and revisionism, and in consideration of how most Alison pics and old Beth references have been scrubbed into oblivion, I just thought obliterating Mark's archives would be a logical next step in cleaning up Hampton's image to play in Peoria. After all, how many grannies would appreciate him wishing AIDs rapeage on a business asssociate and then by tranfer on his children?

8. Senator Rick

Reputations:
    Understood.
    Thank you for the clarification. :hat:

9. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nah, I think you are trying to create drama where there is none. Not even sure why this particular example popped into your head.

10. Senator Rick

Reputations:
    Harmless speculation... like- if Superman and Jesus got into a fight, who would win?

11. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think Howard is actually going crazy, and I love it.

12. Tmmy Sirianni

Tmmy Sirianni Active Member

Reputations:
    I've been saving his weekly archives (File>save as mht) for years, just in case it ever went down.

Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of that he's removed is Vinnie Mazzeo references, after Vinnie threatened him:

Search his site for "Vinnie Mazzeo" and you'll find this message:

"On July 22, 2009 I received an email from someone claiming to be Vinnie Mazzeo demanding that I remove all references to him from my site. I was threatened with legal action so I deleted every single reference to him so it would appear he never existed on the Stern Show."

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne...ch#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q="vinnie mazzeo"&gsc.page=1

13. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:

That's awesome that you've been saving his archives!
    So who is vinnie mazzeo & why was he on the show?

14. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Even if Howard has Marks Friggin taken down you can search things on Google and most likely the topic was discussed on SFN and there is a link there.

15. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Mark has taken down at LEAST one other thing -- the names of some women in an embarrassing stunt or news story. Somebody posted to the Saloon about it a few months ago, and I was able to find another copy of the MF summary that included the uncensored details.

16. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Lit his penis on fire. Not remotely as interesting as it sounds. He was an early version of a tries-too-hard would-be wackpacker.

17. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They went down that road. Howard hired him and wanted to give him like $8 an hour or something.

18. Tmmy Sirianni

Reputations:
    Peau de Soie = :ninja:

Here's what I was typing before refreshing the page, though:

Vinnie Mazzeo, Jr. was a Wack Packer and wannabe comedian who was most notable for lighting his genitals on fire.

Apparently, he feels he's now too sophisticated to be associated with the Stern Show.

If you Google "Howard stern"+mazzeo+underpants (just like that) you'll get a bunch of results about his appearance on the Negligee & Underpants Party.

The first result is Wikipedia (which has his name listed in the brief result blurb). If you open the Wikipedia page, though, instead of saying "Vinny Mazzeo lights his penis on fire" it now says "...a man lighting his crotch on fire."

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  19. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    To the contrary, considering that Mark's a poor schnook with little resource or legal recourse, I can easily see Howie's heavy handed hired thugs intimidating him to take down the site. Is that much different from how they threatened Mike of SFsN?

And why did I select those examples? Because now that Howie's playing to the blue hairs in Peoria, as if wishing someone gets homosexually raped and infected with AIDS isn't enough, wishing he spills infected blood on his innocent children might be considered overkill to the advertisers who are looking to sell products to those Blue Haired AGT fans. I could have used a hundred other such examples, but that's as inflammatory as it gets IMO.

20. Tmmy Sirianni

Reputations:
    Right. If he'd capitulate to Vinnie Mazzeo, then he certainly would to Howard.

Financially, Mark's barely keeping that site alive as it is, and I think he'd just close it down if there was even a hint of a threat from Wiggo.