Stern Taint Lickers "Empty Lighthouse" Full Of Shit

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Jul 13, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Empty Lighthouse, a Stern superfan blog, essentially revealed they are just a Buchwald press release site with two glaring errors in today's installment. One, Bobo, not HPE was banned from the show for the summer. I haven't heard a Stern show in four years and am well aware of that, but a superfan blog doesn't. Two, they are discussing the implications of the repeated replays of the previously repeated replays of the HOHS as if this were new material created especially for this break with a hidden agenda on Howard's future. So I guess this superfan missed the four years where this censored drivel was played and replayed over Stern's extended winter break. Good job, superfan, rebel, rebel. Comments open.

http://emptylighthouse.com/howard-stern-done-radio-154276262

Is Howard Stern Done With Radio?

On his SiriusXM show Howard Stern revealed that he would not be signing on for another season of "America's Got Talent," and with his radio contract resigning approaching fans might be wondering if he's going to resign or call it quits.

The "History of Howard Stern" radio special has been running from July 6 and will continue to run through July 17. It's a celebration of Stern's decorated experience and loyalty to his radio show that has brought entertainment to countless fans.

"The King of All Media moves to publishing, releasing Private Parts," is the subject matter for today's "History of Howard Stern."

"Shortly after the book's release, Howard Stern launches his campaign for governor. Day 6 concludes with the announcement of the Private Parts movie."

It's a little strange that Stern is choosing to have this special released just a few months before his contract resigning. He did say that he would be done the "America's Got Talent" show and really wavered on his future.

Stern has been known to build much anticipation when it comes to such decisions. He's had quite a career on his SiriusXM show alongside Robin Quivers and the rest of his crew and "Wack Packers," like High Pitch Eric who was recently banned from the show and the introduction of Mick The Nerd, a new fan favorite.

It would be a little uncharacteristic of Stern to pull the plug on the radio showafter giving fans a two week special on all the things that make him and his show special. For now he hasn't released any information on his intentions but judging from the intensity of the special, it might be safe to say that fans can look forward to at least one more season with Stern. Fans will have to wait until the "History of Howard Stern" special concludes to hear the official word from Stern.

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...so the only way to post a comment is if you have facebook? thats fucking gey.

smichal and Dlist like this.
  3. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    So send your cards and letter to SXM, 1 whatever plaza, ny ny.

Seriously

4. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    How much money has he blown on real estate since he married horsey?

smichal and Jayla like this.
  5. June DeMay

June DeMay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like a lot of effort by 112 Productions that would serve better if applied to the HSS.

When Howard had a good radio show, he had fans and fame. Now his show sucks, he has few fans and fast fading fame. Sounds like an easy enough formula for Buchwald to figure out.

DiamondGoddess, reno and Jayla like this.
  6. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Stern does the same crap every time...."Robin, I don't know if I am going to renew my contract with___________" :rolleye:

He will renew...he can't stand being out of the limelight and he still has to fund Beff's $35K Birkin bags.

Guacamole, smichal, puncher and 4 others like this.
  7. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This most recent HOHS was most definitely censored. They only played Billy West doing Leona Helmsley and not Marge Schott. They then tried to play it off with Howard and Gary saying that Leona was basically the same thin as billy doing Marge but Leona was funnier. Give me a fucking break.

puncher likes this.
  8. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:

Mr. "I never sold t shirts, Sal." Would never turn down any marbles. But considering they seem to be grooming the Opie and Jimmy show as a flag ship program, they seem none to interested in keeping The Wig on. Certainly not for the money they gave him the first 2 contracts. And especially if he attempts to re write that "Bonus" mumbo jumbo in the next contract.

9. cwok

cwok Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    What is this "empty lighthouse magazine?" with very specific stories about the stern show....

-Is Mick The Nerd The Next Howard Stern Wack Packer?
    -JD Harmeyer Tells Howard Stern About His Girlfriend & Upcoming Vacation

who the fuck is Mick the Nerd? I saw no threads about this! ..edit.. I just found the thread..jun10th..titled"who the fuck is mick the nerd"

Mr Fantastic and Dlist like this.
  10. JameGumb

Reputations:
    And can someone tell me why Bobo is banned from the show? I was doodling and missed it. I don't think there's a bigger ass kisser for the wig. You'd think he'd want his call taken every day to inflate that shallow ego of his?

smichal likes this.
  11. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Ok. So, "Emptylighthouse.com" is owned by "The Eighth, LLC," which is based in Middletown, CN. "The Eighth, LLC" also houses "The Eighth Network" and "Reason & Watson" within its corporate umbrella. (Yes, it is an LLC; but the LLC holds other companies.) The company is closely held.

Yet, I did a quick search and neither the Secretary of State for CN or for NY lists any of these entities listed as registered LLCs, which is automatically a yellow flag if you are holding yourself out to the world as being an LLC in good standing. I would love to follow the paper and money trail.

From what I can see, "The Eighth LLC" appears to be a "gun for hire" for various media companies quite broadly, and not just Buchwald clients in particular. But @BethSucks appears to be correct in the idea: this is the online equivalent of rock bands doing "pay-to-play" to get exposure. I would not be surprised if Buchwald is teaming up with other media consultants and industry insiders to give a veneer of "social media" gloss to their advertising bullshit. (Think about it: The "empty lighthouse" as a metaphor suggests you are exposing the world to your "guiding light" without having to have any actual human beings minding the station.)

Wigward, Guacamole, smichal and 7 others like this.
  12. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This looks like a pretty small-time outfit - they are looking for writers and make the Stern show wage scale look like big marbles:

http://emptylighthouse.com/jobs

"Contributing Writers (3-6 month internship)

Description:
    We are looking for some contributing writers in the realm of contemporary art, TV reviews, covering YouTube stars, design, music news, music reviews, anything creative and forward thinking!

This is unpaid at the moment. Frowny face.

Please do not apply to be a writer if you are not ready to actually write consistently over the course of at least 3 months.

Duration:
    On-going"

The Eighth LLC's site looks harrible - the list of team members is a work in progress and appears to be based on a WordPress template.

http://theeighth.net/?page_id=10

Guacamole and Dlist like this.
  13. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...a show staffer placed a call to bobo telling him she was a producer on the tv show general hospital which is bobos favorite show. she told him if he mentioned general hospital on the air 4 times they would give him a walk on part on the show. so howard takes bobos daily call and right out of the gate bobo worked in general hospital 4 times in the first sentence he spoke. so for selling out the show he got banned.

Scarlett Ohara, Jayla and Dlist like this.
  14. BethSucks

Reputations:
    I don't think any of that would surprise anyone here, Stern and company will use the cheapest means possible to get their names out there in a positve light, even with the large WXRK budget he still relied on cheap Electric Eel segments when he needed to fill air time. It does become embarrassing when they make obvious mistakes like today but I doubt he cares as long as they produce a segment every show day discussing how great the interview with the d-lister of the day was.

Wigward, Dlist and JameGumb like this.
  15. JameGumb

Reputations:

The fuck? So the show pranks him. And he gets punished for it? This is how big of a Sociopath Howard is. And that idiot Bobo will continue to attach his lips on Howard's ass.

16. BethSucks

Reputations:
    This would be correct if wasn't a pre-planned bit, no way they took the chance on the prank set-up and Bobo not biting. Much like when they "banned" Benjy from the wrap-up show a couple years back, Bobo was probably going to be unavailable for a while and they made free content out of it.

Scarlett Ohara and JameGumb like this.
  17. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There are several other obscure websites like Empty Lighthouse that often print Stern "news". Their articles usually contain keywords Howard frequently uses to describe himself and sometimes are almost identically word for word. Here are some recent examples from Marksfriggin's Daily News:

smichal and Dlist like this.
  18. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...i agree i dont think bobo is that stupid not to think he was being played.

19. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Why would they even care? Everyone shoe horns in shit for various forms of compensation.....

"Robin, I slept so well last night...I have a "My Pillow" " :rolleye:

20. JameGumb

Reputations:

Ball busting staff and fans. How safe... "Let's see Beth, I can do Sal this week. We haven't trashed him in over a month. Maybe get into Richard next week. Perhaps his drinking habit can be brought up and how he's a raging alcoholic for having a couple of pumpkin beers every day. Can't do Benjy we did that last we-...Beth? Oh a nice note... (Out with my new Hair Stylist Lamar. Be back some time in the morning.)....Huh..."

BethSucks likes this.