Sterns Constant Obsession with Twitter!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Feltspot, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Feltspot

Feltspot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Every moment on every Channel 100 and 101 it's twitter this and twitter that. Regular people use Facebook not twitter. He isn't even in tune with that. And all his flock hype twitter all day all night. It's shit

2. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    my guess is that he's been offered some kind of stock deal when twitter goes IPO (initial public offering). why else would he and various other "celebs" be hyping this faggotry.
    it's boring and oh so obvious.

3. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Sorry Earl, had to make a little correction there.

4. RockoBalbono

RockoBalbono Member

Reputations:
    On facebook if he made a post he would have 1000s of people commenting or hating on anything he says and he would be lost reading them. I think Howie and alot of the crew use tweetdeck for twitter so when they tweet something and go back after a few minutes to look at replies, they only see a few things of what people say which is why he can retweet back to a few people sometimes.

Those celebs like Lady gaga and justin bieber thinking they have 20 million or so followers are full of shit. I said it before on here, their PR people sign them up for those "get new followers" spam things. So when you add your username to them you automatically gain 200 or more other followers. On my last account I did it and had over 10,000 followers and I'm fucking nobody.

5. ryanv1978

ryanv1978 New Member

Reputations:

a lot of people use twitter. I don't even have a facebook. The very fact that every tom dick and harry I went to high school with HAS a facebook page is the very reason I joined twitter.

6. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    We know that his KOAM title is a joke so I think Stern is hyping it up just because he wants more followers. He's at a little over 1 million followers but dog abuser Ellen has over 10 million and Jimmy Fallon has over 5 million. Even Dr. Drew has over 2.6 million followers and Stern is only at a mil? :bounce:

7. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And you "think" howie and his people didn't do it as well?

8. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    twitter is free and easier/faster to access and create content for. all marbles intact.

9. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    "Tweeted out." Fucking idiots over there don't even know the proper gay terminology.