SternShow Instagram comments (all negative posts about today's day off)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SillyOldMan, Mar 2, 2015.

1. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have often had moments of doubt wondering if I'm being too critical of Howard and the show. Am I the crazy one? Taking a look at Beth's instagram comments, you see praise after praise and admiration given to her by her followers. Could we just be living in an angry small bubble but the rest of the world still loves the show, howard and Beth?

Well, that's why I loved today's instagram post by the SternShow. They posted a picture of Robert Downey Jr with no mention that today's show was a repeat. The picture received 200 comments so far and I would say at least 90% are negative!

So we're not alone dawgshed brothers! I'm guessing an instagram purge might begin soon to wipe those comments, but as of now, the comments from fans disappointed with the show and AGT continue to flow in.

Today on #Howard 100: Robert Downey Jr.! Plus Howard's broken thumb, Robin's new bra, and more!

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...so post a link.

JameGumb likes this.
  3. SillyOldMan

Reputations:
    jyoung2266
    More sal and Richard ... Heard enough guest hosts....
    nmuriqi
    AGT sucks!!!
    theericmonster
    Fuck AGT. Put new programing on, enough replays. The channels are a joke. It's getting old.
    doty_drapeau
    No one gives a shit about AGT. As soon as I hear jackies whine in know it's a replay. Back to sports radio for the week. Def not renewing my subscription when it's up
    doty_drapeau
    He gives us nothing. We pay him for less than in the past. It's called an unsatisfied customer. Fuck off
    ryanschwaigert
    Howard used to give every other cast member shit for doing any other "job" besides the show. He would allow it as long as "The Show" came first. Seems like Howard should listen to some old shows again.
    rhino4563
    He's out more then he's in. He's become exactly what he used to fight against.....sell out
    wadecolliflower
    What's the point of two channels??? Nothing live on either one??? Remember when @btlsradio was on??? Miss them days
    momandah
    I have to agree with the comments re the wrap up show. It's just so boring and has completely lost its focus. It's just a bad interview of someone usually unknown with some references to the show thrown in. Why did anyone think this would be a good change? It's AWFUL
    jaywnj49
    It's enuff already. Tell Howard to retire. Why do I spend money on Sirius just to hear his repeats. Fucking rip off.

4. SillyOldMan

Reputations:
    You can click on the link from the ebedded photo above, no? If not, here it is:

R.P. McMurphy likes this.
  5. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The staffers better get busy deleting those Instagram comments and blocking those evil haters who don't appreciate Howard.

ravenrules, Mulletude, teehee and 7 others like this.
  6. njguy8

njguy8 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

As far as Beth's comments always being lovey dovey.... she's the only person to have ever blocked me from posting on her Twitter page.

Why.... believe it or not, all I did was post a new NSAL Fact of the Week comment every week.

A sample of what I posted, Did you know that NSAL is not accredited by the BBB.

That's it. No personal attacks, no bullshit, just true facts about her beloved charity. That was enought o get me booted.

With that being said, I have to guess she bumps people all the time who dare to post anything negative about her, Howard, her cats, NSAL, or anything else that lives in that bubble she's created in her own mind - her Xanadu.

7. SillyOldMan

Reputations:
    There's a ton more but apparently instagram doesn't allow you to scroll through ALL the comments when viewing from a web site? Sucks! I guess you need their phone app to see everything from the beginning........ weird. I see all the comments on my phone but only the last 20 or so on the web link. hmmmmmmmm

8. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    It's Texas Independence Day and Dr. Seuses birthday. Of course he's going to take today off :dontknow:

9. BarberFloyd

BarberFloyd God Bless DuPont Chemicals Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Jayla likes this.
  10. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    over 1400 likes :dontknow:

11. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah well that is from 20 people at each Instagram viewing site folks get together Robin to view my Instagram

Dump Button and JessOnCrack like this.
  12. Mlaw

Reputations:
    The ETM pic has over 2000

13. Mlaw

Reputations:
    amd many of the negative comments are from the same couple of people, you can't have it both ways

14. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...right. everybody loves reruns. :nocheer:

Scarlett Ohara, ARM, teehee and 2 others like this.
  15. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What the fuck are those morons complaining about? The show sucks dick! I haven't listened in years, but when someone posts a YouTube clip of the show I want to chop my ears off. Serves them right to be pissed on, they should be here at the Dawgshed jacking off to Ashley Jade pics like the rest of us!!!!

TeeDonkey, ARM, jake206 and 7 others like this.
  16. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i would like to have you two ways

17. Windom

Windom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guys, we should be happy and grateful for whatever amount of show we get these days. At least that's what I've heard on the WUS.

Mr Pink, gnarly barkley and teehee like this.
  18. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    nice it only took captain contrary 10 posts into the thread to show us all just how amazing wiggster is in the real world. he has over 1400 fans left :lmao:

Turtle Man, teehee and BethSucks like this.
  19. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

TeeDonkey and Mulletude like this.
  20. Fan in TX

Fan in TX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    1400 eh? Really sounds like the King of all Media right there!

Don't you ever get mad when you tune in and expect to hear a show and there isn't one. No notice that there would be no show, just an "I don't give a fuck if they feel cheated because there is no show" or "I don't give a fuck that I provide no notice when there is no show". I am sure he thinks that if people tune in and hear a repeat that they will stay to hear the repeat. No one does that, they all leave and go to another entertainment outlet. What an asshole! I can't believe SIRIUS is ok with it either and please don't tell me that it is in his contract. I don't care if it is or isn't. That was old management and I am guessing new management doesn't like it. Hence, the already thinning down of the staff.

I am sure you are one of those any Stern is good Stern jerks. He earned it, right??? I am just wondering how far that would go. Would you feel that way if it was just one live show every two weeks AND you never knew which day was the live day? Just wondering what your bounds are.