Steve Langford's on it!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dainty Jainty, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Nice to see his name on this legit news feed, as inane as the story is.

Beats covering the sad sack Sasquatch or High Pitch Erik's rent dispute I suppose.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/09...hool-to-force-8th-graders-into-945-a-m-lunch/

[h=1]Overcrowding At Queens School To Force 8th Graders Into 9:45 A.M. Lunch[/h]
    Excerpt:

“That’s absurd I mean they have to do something that’s ridiculous I mean people are eating breakfast at that time,†one parent told CBS 2′s Steve Langford.

2. Gas Face

Gas Face Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good for him. He quit the Stern Show to make more money at a 24 hour news radio station. Of course Howard bashed Steve's move. Howard was also right in saying the format wouldn't last. It didn't and Steve was out of a job. Glad to see he landed on his feet.

3. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's burning Howard that Steve got a better job than that pathetic news team.

4. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Really? Has he said anything about it?

5. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    It seemed pretty clear to me that Steve leaving pissed Howard off because of how Howard handled it. He didn't say that Langford was gone and even pretended to forget Langford's name.

Howard doesn't like people leaving him. It always pisses him off. The bike farmer guy, Stuttering John, Jackie, Billy West, etc, etc, etc.

Howard is a vomit in this manner.