Steve vs Bocchetti

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ronaldjacobs123, Mar 10, 2014.

1. ronaldjacobs123

ronaldjacobs123 Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;qhMHVdG6O5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhMHVdG6O5Q[/video]

2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    What a piece of shit he is. Thanks for posting that. Why do they put this mentally deficient and dangerous guy on TV? He needs to be in a home. It's disturbing to watch him (even more than usual).

I love how Left Twin keeps trying to soothe him, while Right Twin keeps laughing her ass off.

3. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those twins are fuckin nasty.

4. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fat tub of shit reads the "leddah" basically saying they need to lay off because of his temper. Loser takes no responsibility for blowing his top. Its always someone else's fault.

5. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Are there no other out of work punching bags for Artie? He has to keep this waste of space in the studio? It was bad enough when they brought him in with Nick. He overstayed his welcome on Day 2.

ARE YOU LISTENING DIRECTV PEOPLE? NO ONE'S BUYING INTO BOCCHETTI'S CUTE INNOCENCE ANY MORE. HE'S NOT FUNNY, HE'S USELESS ON AIR, HE'S BAD NEWS, AND YOU ARE LETTING HIM CRIPPLE ARTIE'S SHOW. MAKE HIM GO AWAY. Please. Hell, even that hack Sue Costello would be more tolerable. No, no, I take that back.

6. ronaldjacobs123

ronaldjacobs123 Member

Reputations:
    hahaha yeah not her

7. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, everyone on the staff perceives the one on the right as the mean one. I can't remember which is which name, but I know by their faces who's the mean one and who's the nice(r) one. I am 55% positive the mean one is Marie.

He has no problem jawing off when he's safe in the studio; yelling behind his drenched-with-slobber and covered-with-bits-of-chewed-veal-and-rancid-ricotta microphone wind cover. I doubt he'd be that brave when he's by himself, face-to-face with Steve.

8. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I still haven't recovered from when he told me to "drip dead."

9. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    That is comedy GOLD!!
    Seeing Bochetti foaming at the mouth trying to defend the honor of his inbred siblings.
    Seriously, seeing that fat tub of goo almost go into a cardiac arrest is entertaining, at least to me.

It's been a few weeks, it would be funny is someone could hack into his twitter or instagram account, and photo shop some pictures of him, maybe in a compromising position with a very large black or South American man.
    If someone colored his face green, along with that growth on his chin he calls a beard, he would be a dead ringer for a Cookie O Puss!. A fat obese , disgusting version, to say the least.

IF that is a bad idea, and too dark, maybe it's time for one of the forum genius's to plant another catfish, for him to drool over, and nibble on.
    "I eat pizza, but not any bread, really"!

What a fat, moron his mother shitted out 52 years ago!!!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  10. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    The funniest part is that Tom had second thoughts about writing such harsh things about Blobchetti, and went back and edited his post... for misspelling. :)

11. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    I did not edit because of the harshness, but i find it rude and inconsiderate for someone to write something they want others to read, but come across with the grammar skills of a , well Bochetti, i guess.
    Just wanted to make my rant readable, and their were a few words , that i changed, only because i spelled them "super" wrong.

12. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    No more edits, but i should have said "there" instead of their.
    If i was Blowchetti, i probably would have done this is reverse.

13. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    No need to explain! It was just funny. Made me smile more than the blob ever has.

14. Salmo

Salmo Active Member

Reputations:
    Gotta say. Art's eyes look clear. He seems totally there. All aside, that's a great sign to me.

Bochetti is a mystery to me. Not funny, quite damaged. I wouldn't say high functioning. Certainly not funny.

-S

15. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I think Bocchitti breaks into an outrage because he wants them show to hang up on Steve and possibly ban Steve but at the same time this is the best acting that Bosshitti has ever performed