News Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by R.P. McMurphy, Jul 31, 2016.

1. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    By Emily Zanotti|12:22 pm, July 29, 2016
    Washington DC’s up-and-coming Bloomingdale neighborhood remains gripped by fear three week after the murder there of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich — with still no reported leads, suspects or arrests in the killing.

At the same time, conspiracy theories surrounding the murder have reached a new frenzy, especially after the hacking of DNC e-mails led to the resignation of its chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Rich was beaten, shot and killed early on the morning of July 8 while he was walking home and talking on the phone to his girlfriend. Police have said they haven’t determined if his murder was a botched robbery or something else. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

DC’s Metropolitan Police Department tells Heat Street on Friday that there are “no updates” in the case. But while information from authorities may be scarce, the Internet has certainly taken Seth Rich’s story to some very dark places — despite no evidence to back up any of the reigning conspiracy theories.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI that fateful morning, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

Further “investigation” dug up no such court case and there is no evidence whatsoever that Rich, who did voter outreach work for the DNC, had any knowledge of alleged Clinton misdeeds.

More recently, Wikileaks’s thousands of DNC emails and voice mails have piqued Reddit’s interest, with Redditors combing through years of communications looking for any clue to Rich’s murder.

Reddit’s pro-Donald Trump subreddit, /r/The_Donald posited that Rich could be the DNC’s “leaker” – the one who ultimately gave Wikileaks 30,000 emails to publish.

more
    http://heatst.com/politics/still-no...ncs-seth-rich-as-conspiracy-theories-thicken/

Cookie_Puss and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  2. Beer Can

Beer Can Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Some of these f'in people need to get a life. My father in law is always describing to my son the latest nutso Clinton conspiracy (I get along with the guy but he knows I voted for Obama so I guess he suspects I won't be receptive). My son politely listens but later privately expresses his concern to me that the ten hours a day of fox news have taken their toll on Grandpa.

Gusbuss likes this.
  3. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...so you think somebody severely beat and then shot and killed a dnc worker and not take his wallet or cell phone or credit cards etc just for the hell of it?

Cookie_Puss, The Snork and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  4. Beer Can

Beer Can Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    With that kind of evidence you are absolutely right -- it had to be the Clintons. Lock her up!

Could just as easily have been the Russians. Or a gay lover. Who the hell know?. And who the hell knows whether he really was left with his wallet and watch. Was that reported in reputable press or is that a detail put forward by the conspiracists?

5. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    You're right, that's way crazier than the idea that a low-level staffer was somehow privy to information that got him killed at the behest of Hillary Clinton.

If nothing else sticks, return to "murdered for what they know" conspiracy theories about the Clintons.

6. LonghornJ

LonghornJ VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Another notch on Killary's huge gunty belt

beetlejack and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  7. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...i agree, lock her up.

8. bluedevil30

bluedevil30 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Listen to Grandpa he seems like a solid man.

Dirty South likes this.
  9. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    @R.P. McMurphy Using the level of evidence you need to prove something. It was obviously Hillary Clinton who did him.

10. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...did you even bother to read the title of the article? i did and i didnt see anybody pointing to hitlery.

Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken

11. Rum Balls

Rum Balls VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Has to be Hillary, because logically, the best time to murder someone is when you're vying for the Presidential nomination.

Its super smart, because there are already a billion wingnuts (some of whom post here) who already who accuse her of murder and every type of illegal activity known to man. Reverse psychology. Yep.

12. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    At this point, what difference does it make?

13. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This sort of thing is right in the Clinton's wheelhouse. They have killed dozens of people, right?

[​IMG]

14. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:

Fascinating information is going viral about Hillary and Bill Clinton, which exposes just how truly ruthless they are. In many ways they are worse than Obama. One major reason I say this is because the Clintons have a long history of people in their inner-circle dying under mysterious circumstances.

Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary’s Body Count Increases!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...-hillarys-body-count-increases/#ixzz4G055bqvr

In fact, 46 people who were close to the Clintons have died during their 3 decades of political power. That number should give us all pause. If Hillary Clinton was a Republican, that number would be the question asked by reporters every day.

Now, the latest to be added to the list, maintained by WhatReallyHappened.com, is Walter Scheib. He was hired by the Clinton White House to work as a Chef, and continued to serve the Bush administration. Interestingly, he was reported missing during a hike, and his body was found almost 2 miles away at the bottom of a river. No cause of death has ever been made, but the death date is listed as June 13, 2015.

[​IMG]

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...-hillarys-body-count-increases/#ixzz4G04zRT8w

Dirty South likes this.
  15. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:

...yup.

Turtle Man and Dirty South like this.
  16. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    :lol:

Dirty South likes this.
  17. yahoo

yahoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Look, I just got off the phone with my Illuminati buddy and he was laughing like a hyena. He told me that he and his elitist friends were joking about this during their annual "Sacrifice a Virgin" brunch at Bildenberg.

18. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These stories distract from the real Clinton misdeeds.

WUT7272G7C likes this.
  19. Rum Balls

Rum Balls VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :rofl:

20. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up

Twenty-three years ago during the Clinton administration, Deputy White House Council Vincent Foster was found dead in his car.

This scandal shocked the country, and raised massive questions about just how dangerous the Clintons are.

Foster’s apparent suicide was quite suspicious. Two investigators – Robert Fiske and Kenneth Starr – separately concluded that Foster shot himself and died, due to suicide.

But over time, major questions have been raised about what may have really killed him. Now, recently discovered evidence blows the case wide open!

Discovered in the files of the National Archives and Records Administration, Starr’s lead prosecutor Miguel Rodriguez submitted a 2-page resignation letter and a 31 page memo about the injuries Foster sustained. Rodriguez notes in the letter details about injuries around Foster’s neck which were not reported in official government documents.

At the time, the FBi claimed that Foster’s neck injury photos were underexposed, and therefore useless to them.

Rodriguez claims that after he produced additinal damning evidence of a possible Foster murder coverup, he became a target and was investigated internally!

In the letter, he explained 12 ways in which the case has mishandled and compromised. Then, he noted:

“I steadfastly maintained, and continue to maintain, that I, at all times, conducted myself as an experienced and trained prosecutor, with years of federal prosecutorial experience and federal grand jury experience.”

These records indicate Foster didn’t really die from one .38 caliber gunshot… but two gunshots! The other shot was on the right side of his neck, made by a “Small caliber” bullet hole.

This raises serious questions about Foster’s motives for suicide. He was tied to Hillary Clinton’s roles in White House scandals at Whitewater and the White House Travel Office.

Here is the new smoking gun in the Foster case!
    [​IMG]

The theory is, as Vince Foster was one of Hillary’s closest friends, he knew too much about these scandals. In fact, he may have had a romantic relationship with the then first-Lady:

Foster had been a long-time friend and companion to Hillary. The two shared a brokerage account called Midlife Partners. When Barbara Walters asked Hillary if she had been having an affair with Vince Foster, Hillary lowered her eyes and told the 20/20 cameras, “He was a very special man.” When he died, Hillary said publicly that Vince Foster was the last person who would have committed suicide. Friends reported she was genuinely shocked and aggrieved.

Why, then, did Hillary lie under oath about the last time she saw Vince Foster?

Testifying before the Office of the Independent Counsel (OIC) in 1994, she claimed that the last time she had spoken to Vince Foster was on the phone “the Friday or Saturday before Father’s Day.” Yet documents from the National Archives, acquired by the New York Megaphone, show that Foster’s assistant, Tom Castleton, reported he “saw Hillary Clinton in Foster’s office approximately four times during the five weeks he was employed.” Castleton didn’t start working for Foster until after Father’s Day, 1993.

According to Ambrose Evans-Pritchard in a 1996 Telegraph (UK) article, Hillary Clinton asked Vince Foster to help her spy on her libertine husband in 1990. Foster hired Jerry Parks, an Arkansas investigator who later worked as the head of security for the Clinton/Gore campaign. According to Parks’s widow, “Jerry asked Vince why he needed this stuff on Clinton. He said he needed it for Hillary.” When Vince Foster showed up dead in a Washington-area public park in the summer of 1993, Parks was terrified. Two months later Parks was shot nine times at close range, at a stoplight, in his SUV, in Little Rock. Parks’s home was then raided by eight Federal agents, including officers from the FBI, IRS, Secret Service, and (unusual for a domestic case) the CIA.

If true, this means Vince Foster was murdered to make sure he didn’t tell the world what he knew about President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary. He was too honest, and therefore couldn’t be trusted anymore.

This is actually worse than transmitting classified documents on a home email server… This is murder!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/new-documents-prove-hillary-clinton-murder-cover/#ixzz4G062JF00

[​IMG]

Dirty South likes this.