Entertainment Straight men liplock gays

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They all look gay to me

'He bit my tongue!' Four straight men volunteer to French kiss gay guys for the very first time in social experiment video - and admit they are pleasantly surprised by the experience

Lesbian filmmakers known for their social experiments have created a video featuring several straight men kissing another man for the first time.
    The new video, by YouTube stars and musicians Bria and Chrissy, features four straight men who have volunteered to lock lips with one of two gay men on board for the experiment.
    The couple explained to the Huffington Post that they arranged the experiment to show that 'it should be OK for men to experiment'.
    Scroll down for video
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Getting intimate: Straight men kiss another man for the first time in a new social experiment video by lesbian couple Bria and Chrissy
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Talking it out: The clip sees four men volunteer to lock lips with one of two gay men involved in the experiment
    Women, they say, seem to be given more leeway by society to dabble in same-sex experimentation than men.
    The video begins with the men introducing themselves to each other before telling the camera whether they identify as gay or straight.
    After that, the filmmakers ask the straight men about their own homosexual experience, finding that none of them have ever kissed another man before.
    When asked if they think that kissing is intimate, all the men agree that it is, with one even saying that they consider it 'more intimate than penetration'.
    RELATED ARTICLES
    Share this article
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Getting ready: One of the gay men, James (left), puts on a bit of Chapstick in preparation
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Getting in there: None of the straight guys appear to hold back in the kisses, getting their tongues involved right away
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Keeping on: There doesn't seem to be any awkwardness at all, with the men also grabbing on to each other with their hands
    Finally, they actually get to the kissing, with one of the gay men, James, applying a bit of Chapstick and saying: 'If this is your first time, it better be good!'
    'Pretend I'm the hottest girl you ever met,' the other gay man, Jordan, tells straight men Elijah in an effort to quell his nerves.
    The next few seconds of the video show the men moving in for the kiss - and none of them seem to hold back, getting tongues involved right away.
    'Oh my god, he bit my tongue! And grabbed my waist!' exclaims James after straight man Brodie gave a particularly enthusiastic performance.
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Getting in the mood: Jordan (left) told Elijah (right) to 'pretend I'm the hottest girl you ever met'
    [​IMG]
    +8
    'He bit my tongue!' James is surprised by Brodie's enthusiastic performance
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Surprise! Jordan smiles as he reveals that straight guy David (right) also bit him during the kiss
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Thinking it over: Though none of the men had anything bad to say about the experience, they explain that it didn't have an effect on how they felt about their sexuality
    And Brodie wasn't the only one to bring his teeth into play as, after a brief post-kissing awkward silence, Jordan stated of straight guy David: 'He bit me...' before David readily admits: 'I did...'
    After the kissing, the men were all asked how they found the kiss, with many expressing pleasant surprise.
    'It wasn't bad, it was actually better than a couple of my exes,' says Brodie.
    Though none of the men had anything bad to say about their experience, all agreed that it didn't change their feelings about their own sexual orientation.
    'I just wanted to be able to show everyone my point of view that just kissing a man doesn't make you gay,' explains Brodie, while straight guy James adds: 'You can't say you're not gay because you haven't done it yet. You can't knock it till you try it!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...eo-admit-pleasantly-surprised-experience.html

2. Irish Joe

Irish Joe Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in HIV suppression drugs is worth it to show how open-minded I am, but what do I know?

[​IMG]

3. ravenrules

ravenrules Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Every single one of them looks like a cock jockey.

4. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Cookie_Puss and sino8r like this.
  5. No. 2 Pencil

No. 2 Pencil "Shit Mult" VIP

Reputations:
    "straight" men do not volunteer for this stuff.

6. Rabid Dogman

Rabid Dogman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Some crafty gay guys came up with this "social experiment", and some very happy closet cases obliged them