Stricken Ali could be dead in days- From The Sun tabloid UK

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Feb 4, 2013.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [h=3]Ali's daughter says this story is false

MUHAMMAD Ali’s brother says the ailing boxing icon is on the verge of death — and his final days are being marred by a bitter family feud fuelled by his wife.[/h]
    The former heavyweight champion, 71, is gripped by Parkinson’s and Rahman Ali fears he is in terminal decline.But the 69-year-old said the disease is NOT the most devastating factor in Ali’s heartbreaking demise.He blames Lonnie, his wife of 26 years, for tearing the family apart and said Ali would be “mad as hell†if he knew what was going on.

He said: “The worst thing to happen is not the illness, but his wife.â€In an exclusive interview, Rahman broke down in tears as he admitted he would rather his brother died now so he can escape his suffering.Rahman revealed: “My brother can’t speak — he doesn’t recognise me. He’s in a bad way. He’s very sick.“It could be months, it could be days. I don’t know if he’ll last the summer. He’s in God’s hands. We hope he gently passes away.
    He told me before he got really bad that he’s in no pain. He grabbed my arm and whispered, ‘Rah, I’ve achieved everything I’ve ever wanted to accomplish. Don’t cry for me, I’m in no pain.’ It’s best he goes now. The longer he goes on, so does his suffering and misery.
    “He’s going to heaven, there’s no doubt. If his funeral was tomorrow, all the statesmen of the world would turn up. He touched everyone from the rich to the poor.
    “I love my brother over anybody. Of all the famous people who ever lived, he’s the best. Everyone knows Muhammad Ali. He’s up there with Jesus Christ.
    “I cry because it hurts me, it breaks my heart. I hope to see him again alive, but I can only hope.â€
    Rahman last saw Ali in London in July at the Sports For Peace Gala to pay tribute to his incredible career and dedication to the civil rights movement. He even spoke on behalf of his beloved brother at the star-studded event at the Victoria and Albert Museum.But he claims he has been cut from dad-of-nine Ali’s life and blames his fourth wife Lonnie. He now speaks to ailing Ali only by phone.Speaking from his dingy two-bed flat in Louisville, Rahman said: “We’ve all been pushed out. The only time I get to see him is at public events. She and her family are draining him. It’s so sad. There’s nothing I can do, they’ve blocked us all off.

“Before he got sick he told me, ‘Rahman, I’ve set up a trust fund for you after I die, you get the money.’ But she’s put a stop to it.
    “If he knew what was happening and where I’m living now, he’d be as mad as hell, so angry. He’d divorce her. If he saw what was happening with his children, he’d go crazy.â€
    Ali’s biological children are all from previous relationships and some share Rahman’s anger. Muhammad Ali Jnr, 30, who lives in a drug-infested area of Chicago, barely sees his father and has claimed he’s been “blockedâ€. Rahman revealed: “I spoke to Muhammad Ali Jnr last week, as he was concerned about his dad. They’ve all tried to get in contact with him. She’ll put him on the phone sometimes, but he can only breathe on the line.

“I know him better than anyone, I can sense he’s unhappy. I can see it in his eyes.
    “I love him, but she stops him from loving anyone. This is the saddest thing in my life. I’m going to let God take care of it — he’s the best attorney anyone can have.†The brothers — born Cassius and Rudolph Clay — grew up in the same bedroom of a humble two-bedroom home in Louisville, Kentucky, with dad Cassius Clay Snr and mum Odessa.
    They were inseparable as youngsters and joined the local boxing league together.

Rahman — who like Ali adopted a Muslim name — also became a heavyweight fighter in his youth and has suffered from brain illness in later life.
    But while his boxing great brother is worth more than £50million, Rahman and his church minister wife Caroline live off a pittance.
    He revealed: “I haven’t got much money and I’m on disability benefits. I’ve had many strokes, 20 in all, and it’s affected my brain and short-term memory. The doctor told me I’m lucky to be alive — I should be dead. Every day is a blessing to me.

2. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  3. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    the family will fight like wild dogs over the money, of course

4. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Ali, know as a good fighter (and a good promo man. Copying wrestling promos)

The funny thing is that Ali couldn't even manage to beat the wrestler Antonio Inoki. In a real fight boxers will always loose to a wrestler unless the boxer gets in a lucky punch. Thats why there is zero successful boxers in MMA = real fighting.

So Ali is known for something that is irrelevant.

BTW. Allah have taken good care of him. Its amazing how they continue to believe in a fairy tale. Maybe because of that the Koran condone fucking 9 year olds.

5. LaReineBlanche

LaReineBlanche Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Muhammad Ali's brother's wife looks like a young Roosevelt Grier.
    [​IMG]

6. LaReineBlanche

Reputations:
    Did you see that "fight"? Inoki laid on his back the entire time like a hermit crab.
    And until the dudes in MMA began spending more time on their feet and incorporating more boxing into their repertoire's, MMA was mostly boring match after boring match of guys lying in the missionary position for 15 minutes.

7. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Personally, I always thought Ali was over rated and more of a media creation like Tyson in his day and Pacquiao/Mayweather now. Boxing has basically been professional wrestling since the late 60's (see the Sonny Liston fight?) and it's devoured itself. I hate it, I'm a huge fan and I used to box, but it's over. At least the UFC still puts on good fights, though.

8. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    what's happening in this pic??????? this is a photoshop, isn't it?????

9. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    It is sad what happens to families when a loved one passes away. You can set up trusts, make things as fair as possible and there is still something that can tear the family up. Stupid shit when it all comes down to it.

10. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What the hell? :eek:

11. joyceface

Reputations:
    they both have very dark glasses on - could be they are both blind?? :dontknow:

12. LaReineBlanche

Reputations:
    Nope, that is the beastly woman that Ali's brother married, her name is Caroline.
    [​IMG]

13. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    Thats what happened to me- I was the trustee/executor- I haven't spoken to my brother, sister or their greedy asshole spouses in years.

14. PiggyMohammad

PiggyMohammad Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah, I have stopped watching boxing since MMA came around.
    [​IMG]

15. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  16. joyceface

Reputations:
    Everything could be divided equally and there are still differences of opinion as to how to dispose of a shared asset and when. There is too much emotion tied into everything.

17. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    Fuck Ali for the way he treated Frazier after Frazier helped him. I hope he's miserable and in pain.....let him have peace in his death.

18. joyceface

Reputations:
    He's had the best treatment for Parkinson's that money could buy.

19. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If you read his autobiography, sources at the fight say that Inoki was scared shitless, so he lay on his back and kicked out at Ali for the entire match. The downside for Ali was the kicks bruised up his legs and gave him several blood clots.

20. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Death ain't gonna touch him, no way

[​IMG]