Stubenville "rape" case irks me just a wee bit

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Lucky Pierre, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Lucky Pierre

Lucky Pierre Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, yeah... what they did was wrong, how dare they, she was too drunk to consent to anything, blah, blah, blah... got it.

Ok, now imagine that you have a reputation as a drunk and as a liar.... then you decide one day to park your convertible car with the top down, keys in the ignition and the engine running in the worst part of town. Oh, and when your friends try to stop you, you get angry and hit them. Then, the next morning you discover your car has been stolen and you (and the entire town and most of society) scream to the world that you are a victim of a horrible, horrible crime on par with the worst crimes a human being can commit.

That's exactly what happened here.

- She chooses to lie to her parents, chooses to go party on other side of town, tells friends she is trying to hook with the black dude.

- She chooses to drink non-stop. When her friends try to stop her, she gets angry and hits them.

- She takes off her clothes in front of everyone.

• STEUBENVILLE, Ohio —Two friends of the alleged victim in the Steubenville rape trial took the witness stand Saturday. Both of the witnesses testified the alleged victim has a reputation for lying. The witnesses said on the night of the incident, the victim left willingly with the two boys on trial, Trent Mays and Malik Richmond.
    http://www.wtae.com/news/local/Frie.../19347760/-/njr5t4/-/index.html#ixzz2OrrHsHS9

• STEUBENVILLE, Ohio — A friend of the accuser in the rape trial of two Ohio high school football players testified Saturday that she argued with the 16-year-old girl about her behavior at a party before the alleged attack. When I told her not to leave, I was trying to, like, pull her back into the party. She was trying to shrug me off,” Anile said in court. “She kind of hit me.” Anile said she’d seen the girl drink heavily in the past and that she no longer speaks to her.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...hio-rape-case-article-1.1290613#ixzz2OrsmDXut

• As ABC news reported, she took off her own shirt in front of everyone after she threw up on herself.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...ens-on-tape-describe-night-of-sexual-assault/

These two boys fondled her.

Yes, that's wrong and no, they shouldn't have done it. However, that doesn't mean they "gang raped an innocent toddler" either.

The mob-mentality to lynch these two "gang rapists" is pathetic and it's a joke the way they try to equate her situation to a real gang rape situation like what happened to that woman in India.

Funny how the "yeah, but she's just a teenager and she was drinking so therefore not responsible for any of her decisions that night" applies only to her? Teenager gets drunk and gets behind a wheel, they are 100% responsible. Teenager girl does everything she did as mentioned above and she is 0% responsible for anything. Teenage boy is also drunk, has girl throwing herself at him all night long and yet he has to be the one who should have known better?

:hat:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  2. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
  3. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    Beat Chubbnova!:yes:

4. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Tl/dr-fu

5. Lucky Pierre

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  6. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    in the bible days, if a woman gets raped in town, and doesn't cry out, both she and the rapist are put to death :coffee:

7. MatthewT

Reputations:
    in california, to be raped, a penis has to be involved :wtf:

8. Partyxanimal

Partyxanimal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What if you told your wife you were going to your buddy's house , But instead you went to a party with your friends , You and your buddy's are talking about whoever falls asleep at the party you're going to drop your dicks on their forehead. Then you get hammered and pass out. You wake up the next day and your friends are passing around to everybody through text pictures of their dick's on your head , in your mouth , up your ass and so on.

Wouldn't you be pissed and want some Justice ?

9. Lucky Pierre

Reputations:

Being pissed isn't the issue.

Wanting "some" justice isn't the issue here.

Your point is invalid anyway, because the girl in question was throwing herself at the guy in question. Your example would be more accurate if you said a girl I had been trying to hook up with all night was photographed shoving her breasts in my face after I choose to drink and drink and drink and take off my own clothes and... get angry at anyone who tried to stop me.

If all that happened, being pissed and wanting some justice is one thing.... but having a nationwide furious lynch mob going after my "rapist" for the death penalty and having everything think I was held-down and repeated ass-raped and portraying me as an innocent toddler is something else.

10. Partyxanimal

Reputations:
    Well #1 - fucking a 16 yr old in Ohio is illegal no matter how bad she wanted it , The nation is pissed because they used her like a rag doll and took pictures of it. If their wasn't any pictures of it and that dipshit talking about her being deader then OJ's wife , most of the nation wouldn't have gave 2 shits.

11. MatthewT

Reputations:

[h=3]What is the Ohio Legal Age of Consent for 2013?[/h]
    www.age-of-consent.info/states/Ohio
    The Ohio state legal Age of Consent is 16 as of 2013.

12. Partyxanimal

Reputations:
  13. MatthewT

Reputations:
    who knew? :c

14. MatthewT

Reputations:
    did anyone actually stick a dick in her, or did they fingerbang her? it's two different crimes in Cali

15. Partyxanimal

Reputations:
    If your searching this stuff , You might want to clear your history :right:

16. MatthewT

Reputations:
    oh, it's a party on mah history :c

17. Smell Muhfinger

Smell Muhfinger "is just really nice?"

Reputations:
    Both parties in this situation acted irresponsibly. :dontknow:

18. MatthewT

Reputations:
    i hate to sound cold, but the only thing that seems relevant to me is if she used to have an intact hymen and now doesn't :nocheer:

19. Partyxanimal

Reputations:
    Stupidville is a rock throw from West Virginia , I'm sure that was gone long ago :D

20. Lucky Pierre

Reputations:

No one fucked anyone. That's part of my point.

You and 99% of the country thinks she was held down and gang raped.

They did fondle her and they shouldn't have... but the reaction - both to lynch "the gang rapist" and coddle the poor, innocent child of a "victim" is so out of whack.