http://variety.com/2014/digital/new...ying-for-howard-stern-study-shows-1201067292/ Macquarie Equities Research released the results of the survey Wednesday in which 800 Sirius XM subscribers were questioned in order to quantify the impact of Sternâ€™s presence on the service. The results found that a minority would feel the hurt if they lost their regular dose of Stern. Of the respondents, only 12 percent reported that they listen to Stern regularly. Whatâ€™s more, only 5 percent would consider leaving Sirius XM if he was gone, and 95 percent responded that they would not pay extra to keep him. For Sirius, this could mean there is less of a need to keep Stern when his contract comes up for renewal at the end of 2015. As of their last report, Sirius serves more than 25 million subscribers.