Stupid Things Beth Says

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by noname2, May 30, 2012.

1. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I can't find that other thread about Beth's stupidity, so I thought I'd start a new one. This is from a New York fashion rag from 2006:

Small cocktail tables covered in pink ruffled cloths lined the runway. At one, stylist Phillip Bloch sat with model and Howard Stern girlfriend Beth Ostrosky, who had strong words for white stretch pants.
    Did you vote today?

I did not vote today. Shame on me.

What issues are you following?

[Shakes head unashamedly.] None.

What about in the fashion world?

There should be a law against women wearing white stretch pants. They should get ticketed and fined millions of dollars. Unless you're Nicole Richie — that's the only person that could get away with white stretch pants.

Who would be the fashion police? You?

I think everyone knows what I mean when I say they should be prohibited and illegal. Anyone out there could give a ticket to a person wearing white stretch pants. They're so horrible.

— Melena Ryzik

2. Shine

Shine 2012 rookie of the year VIP

Reputations:
    Hi Kelly, how are you

3. Dominic GPS

Dominic GPS TIT: Texan-In-Training VIP

Reputations:
    "I do and what I think is so unfair is I was one of those kids in schools I had to work my butt off to get good grades I was in every activity I was in student council my SAT scores were not strong therefore I did not get into the college of my choice so I feel that this scandal actually it was a ripple effect so many people could have potentially been affected so I feel that the harsh treatment or the punishment should be severe for this guy."

"I have to admit something to you I was recently asked who my celebrity crush was other than Howard and I said your husband. Just said your family I am such a fan of your family your husband and you and your daughter just beautiful and her show and so nice to meet you."

Apple Juice, Cantaloupe, what's next?!

"I feel that my house in the country is filled with antiques. So, um, every room there's a different period. I think my favorite piece in our house is this ode fireplace I think it's from the 16th or 17 century and there's just so much character and it's angels and it almost looks like there's an H in the middle of the fireplace and of course H is my favorite letter because my husband's name is Howard. So that's definitely my favorite piece in both the apartment and in the country house I have to say that the fireplace. But our apartment on the other hand is completely modern. Very minimal inside very sleek very white and gold. So I think it's a lot softer the colors but then it has that really sleek clean feel to it as well so it's night and day from our house to our apartment and I like having the best of both worlds."

"were there anything, were there anything that of the stories that surprised you what people remembered your lies or you were called on"

"Do you know what I love I just showed it to my mom that self portrait picture that you took of yourself you should use that for I have an idea the next time your promoting something if something big were to happen and someone wants you for a cover you should do a self portrait of yourself because he’s really great that one photo you took I love I can see that as a cover it’s phenomenal. Wouldn’t that be a great idea?"

"Now something that’s really close to my heart are the adult dogs that are shelters and they break my heart because they’re there and they’re usually the result of a family that’s neglected them not wanted them sometimes their owners have passed away they’re most often they’re trained already they sleep through the night they don’t have the puppy energy so I brought two of my some favorites some back at the league with me today some adult dogs so consider them."

“It’s a perfect time of year to adopt. It has to be a family decision decision you have to make sure this animal this is a new family member that is going to come into your home and your are responsible once you adopt an animal that you are responsible for this animal for their entire life that could be ten twelve fourteen fifteen nineteen years make it a family decision if you already have a dog bring your dog to the North Shore Animal League there’s an area where you can bring your dog to meet a persepective dog yeah it’s really.”

“He shot some covers of me recently and he’s really annoying with the camera because he takes my animals now see the camera and run the other way because there’s a camera no matter what we’re doing. Whatever hobby he gets into he really goes at it full throttle and her really has learned the craft of fertography and I find him to be quite brilliant at it so what I decided to do is join our forces our love for animals and his fertography and we decided to make a collander for North Shore Animal League America with their adoptable pets.”

"Lila. You hold Miss Lila and I’ll hold Spunky. Spunky Monkey!
    Both of these guys Lila’s ten weeks ode and so is Spunky ten weeks ode she’s a hound mutigree we like to call our mixed breeds at North Shore Animal League mutigrees, so she’s a mutigree she’s gonna be about sixty pounds so she’s got a lot of puppy energy. And this is Spunky and she’s a terrier mutigree is she not the cutest? I feel we get a lot of our animose from municipal shelters kill shelters we take animals out of kill shelters around the United States I think one of them is from Virginia and really so these animals that were saved and that’s the beauty of North Shore Animal League and they’re giving them a chance and a life at home are they not delicious?"

"Last night I was reading my copy of Newsweek and what it is the whole issue is dedicated to the title The Iraq War and the War of Americans Dead so there're actually emells or notes letters messages from actual soldiers who have perished in the war and there's one in particular I see a person my age I'm 34 years ode and that's what drew me to this particular one but I just kinda wanted to red it and share it I was really upset and upset by this but it just gives you a taste of what's going on."

"Does everybody look good in red? I think it's such a color!"

" I think there are a million, maybe even a trillion girls who are better looking! I don't mean to put myself down, but the most attractive thing about me is definitely my boyfriend! It's so true! I'm being so truthful!"

"Yeah well I’m hosting this wonderful movie with Diane Keaton and Kevin Kline Darling Companion and they called upon me to host which I was thrilled and the North Shore Animal League America is the organization nearest and dearest to my heart and there’s a whole bunch of adoptable doggies and kittens and we just had a double adoption of kittens outside so I’m so happy made it all worthwhile.
    Aren’t they cute yeah no then there’s the adult dogs that are just a little bit bigger than the little puppies that are actually even better to adopt because they’re already trained and they sleep through the night and they’re darling companions! How’s that! When people adopt from a shelter they’re saving a life and I’m all about saving lives. Of animals and just animals in needs of homes so homes. You know what I’m equal opportunity. We have three cats and one dog at the moment. Well, our dog takes up all of our time yeah she’s getting very olds. We have our three rescue cats from the North Shore Animal League that we adopted over the past year and a half actually three one twenty two pound guy. Twenty two pound black cat yeah. And Howard is a Mush for the cats believe it or not he loves our cats yeah.
    My husband on Americas Got Talent! Shall I just go right into it? Best judge ever! He’s having the best time. He is outrageous he is smart he is funny he is just so good and the the chemistry between Sharon and Howie and Howard is just phenominow. I’ve been to three tapings I’m going this week in New York City big tapings here Wednesday and Thursday and every person that leaves the venue just is just in awe of great of show it’s gonna be this year."

4. Dominic GPS

Reputations:
    “Lovely. Lovely audience. Am I too matchy with the. The blonde hair you’ll see my head. Yes. My friend Jimmy Kimole had this party for my husband yes I married Howard Stern and I was really excited to meet you and I went over to Ellen and Portia and I said I love amimoles! Like you! I was really I wish that I had something better to say than I love animoles Ellen. I been suffereing thinking about that fist sentence. I said that to Howard I said can you believe that’s what I said ta Ellen I mean I love you and I love Portia and so we have that in common we love animoles.”
    “He’s a maniac on the radio. No, this is actually really sweet. We were we live on the beach and we were taking a beach walk the other day and we came across a seal. So I called the wildlife rescue center should seals be out right now and my friend said no seals are ok so I’ll just watch him for a while so we just watched him for a while now Howard’s into fertography he wanted to photograph the seal. So we walked back to the house got his equipment he went back to photograph the seal so I went home hours went by I didn’t know what was going on finally he walks up to the house with all of his equipment I’m about to let him in he turned around and he went back thinking he must’ve left his equipment on the beach an hour later he came back and I said “Hon did you leave your equipment why did you come home” and he said “well, I was photographing the seal I left and I forgot to thank him.” He walked all the way back to thank the seal. This is the shot. That’s my Howard that’s my Howard. He’s really into fertography right now I mean that’s our life.”

"But I have to say what’s been getting him through the traveling is he’s been watching he’s been downloading on his Ipad series that he has that we haven’t watched together. So his latest is was is called Game of Thrones I don’t watch the show I’m shore it’s great but I fricking hate it and I’ll tell you why. I’m shore it’s wonderfoe he’s downloading it he’s watching it one day we wake up he goes Good Morning My Calisi. Calisi. All day. How’s my Calisi doing. I go who is Calisi like after ten times who is she? She’s on Game of Thrones she’s the queen of the moon and the scars stars and the sky whatever. Lovely lovely but day in day out Calisi. Finally I had reached my limit we were outside walking the dog I turned to um I swear smoke was coming out of my nostroes I said I don’t watch the show I don’t know who that is I don’t care about Calisi please do not call me Calisi so he chuckles he goes C’mere Calisi to the dog. I ignored this behavior went to bed not angry just relieved that the Calisi moment was over woke up the next morning had the longest Mom Caves taping day of my life nine o’clock at the night I get home I get a ride home I hopen the door there’s a group of men and they go Theres the Calisi. My husband discussed that story on the radio that morning. My twitter feed is Calisi. I flew to LA yesterday I sat in my seat and a man looked at me he goes I’m sitting next to the Calisi.There was an articoe written after my husband spoke about it the difference between me physically and the actress who’s 18 years ode and perfect and I’m 40 and not perfect but it’s just not fair but anyway Calisi says hello to everyone.”

“Yeah no it’s great the husband nominates their wife it’s usually a deserving mom we pick great candidates I go and I surprise her I say your husband loves you so much he nominated you for my show yeah but the caves being you know the guys have their man caves women deserve a place moms are so deserving they deserve a special luxurious place in their home. I have to say that I love doing laundry and I put a chandelier in my laundry room and I made it a Mom, I made it a Girls cave. So what’s beautifoe is is the husband nominates the wife I get to spend the week with her and I learn about her it’s heartbreaking when the husband we show her the original design based on what the husband has tode us abot her and because she looks at the design plan she’s Um it’s great but I hate yellow but her husband tode me that was her favorite color but at the end of the week they’re so so in love with their husband the fact that they even thought to nominate them for a mom cave. Like imagine if that were reversed if we got the man cave wrong we would never live it down. It’s really a feel good show I’m so lucky that it’s tears of joy. Yeah, um, I’m gonna plead the fifth for that. Yeah, there are a lot of pains in the asses. Let’s just say that.”

5. noname2

Reputations:
    You win Dom!

6. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    my sister-in-laws :facepalm:
    English major :point:

7. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Monk and Dawg better invest in more Storage and Bandwidth if people start posting all the dumb things.:whythelongface?:

8. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bethman

9. noname2

Reputations:
    Totally worth it. There has to be an archive for future generations.

10. jonpow

jonpow Tennessee Jed VIP

Reputations:
    Summer is here
    [​IMG]

11. Dominic GPS

Reputations:
    EC deserves all the praise

12. noname2

Reputations:
    Holy cow, I really thought that prior outfit was a funky top attached to shorts. Now I see it was a bathing suit all along....I'd facepalm if I wasn't anti-facepalming.

13. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Where are the :boobs: ?
    Did she leave them at home?

14. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Anything immediately following the firing of neurons coming from the part of her brain responsible for managing thought processes involving the desire to share a thought with others.

15. noname2

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

This outfit. Who wears a bathing suit with shorts to an event? Was she planning on stripping down? And the shorts have big belt loops, and no belt. Oh yes, she was a supermodel.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  16. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just woke up & immediately found this thread on the mindless tripe to fall from the mouth O'Beth.
    Great thread.
    I'm too weak to post right now.
    Need coffee.
    Good morning everybody and horsey smiles to all.

17. Shine

Shine 2012 rookie of the year VIP

Reputations:
    i do not think they are the same outfit

18. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Morning Senator. I thought of you when I saw this. :coffee: :hhh: