Stupid white bitch is right

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    L.A. white woman tries repeatedly to get arrested, but fails every time
    BY Deborah Hastings
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Saturday, July 4, 2015, 4:45 PM
    [​IMG] Jessie Kahnweiler via YouTube
    Offering to sell prescription drugs to California Highway Patrol officers still didn’t get comedian Jessie Kahnweiler arrested in Los Angeles.
    She took her clothes off, and that didn't work. She went snorkeling in a public fountain, and that didn't work. She pawed the police chief and that didn't work, either.

In the end, Los Angeles comedian Jessie Kahnweiler just couldn't get herself arrested in the country's second-largest city.

To test whether white people are treated better than blacks by police, Kahnweiler took to the streets with a series of skits designed to get herself locked up. Nothing worked.

In light of the recent shootings by cops of unarmed black men, the entertainer said "I found myself, as a white Jewy liberal, pretending like all the horrific stuff that's happening is none of my business. But hating racism on Facebook isn't enough. It's not an excuse to sit on my ass," she recently told BuzzFeed.

[​IMG]
    Previous Next
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Enlarge Jessie Kahnweiler via YouTube
    Even grabbing L.A.’s police chief doesn’t get Jessie Kahnweiler into trouble.
    So microphone in hand, and a video camera at the ready, she took to the streets to test her "white privilege."

She walked up to California Highway Patrol cops and offered to sell them prescription drugs. The officers told her that constituted selling drugs, but did nothing else.

She ripped off her shirt in Chinatown and did a cartwheel on the sidewalk. Nothing happened then, either. Then she lurched down a public street as if she were drunk, while carrying a bottle of beer. Ditto response.

Wearing goggles and a snorkel, she lounged in a park fountain, where a sign said "no swimming or playing." No one made her get out.

She threw herself at Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck during a parade, and was gently pulled back by sheriff's deputies.

"I understand that I will NEVER EVER EVER understand what it's like to be black in America, but this video is my attempt to challenge my own privilege," she said.

RAPCO, Gusbuss and teehee like this.
  2. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe the microphone and video camera had a wee bit to do with this annoying broad not being arrested..:dontknow:

3. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    She is Jewish?

I would've never guessed.

4. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Another self-hater who is desperate to "learn" the black experience.

Just allow ten guys to fuck you, and soon enough you'll learn.

Nemo, JesusTwins, smichal and 2 others like this.
  5. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    Bronks next girlfriend

7. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Attention whoring was so much easier to ignore before the Internet allowed everyone to be famous.

8. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    you're not white you dumb cunt

9. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If she wants to feel what it's like to be black, she should have punched the cop in the face.

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  10. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    These attempts where bullshit.

Pull a gun on the police chief and shove it in his face. Arrested.... Guaranteed.

Pull up in front of a police station drinking a bottle of Jack. Arrested.... Guaranteed.

Now to make this experiment legit. A black chick should do these same stupid crimes, in the same vane, and we can see how she is treated differently.

And i am not saying black folks don't get treated differently than white folks by the POElice. I think they do indeed. But shit like this just goes to show how stupid our populace has become. But don't worry, they shout about their love of science and truth and shit. :giggle:

11. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Libs are just so stupid.

If police officers arrest a certain group for doing the same thing day in and day out, they're going to become conditioned to do so.

It's not different than fearing a loose pit bull. Pit Bulls bite more often and more severely than other dogs.

JustLurking and AllAboutHim Ed like this.
  12. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Indeed. I know you're targeting the libtards (as always), but that fact really hits both political spectrums. I normally see a lot of Repubs deny there's a bias, or act as though it's inflated in the blaeks and libs minds and is simply a solution of "act right" and "obey the law." The bias most definitely exists, but as you say, there's a reason it exists in the first place. The blaeks are wholly judged and basically persecuted on sight, but, sadly that reaction wasn't created in a vacuum. I.E. It's a two-way street if you want any erosion of that fact.

Gusbuss, Anyonenow and Roland Schwinn like this.
  13. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    The bias is based on experience.

If I see a female Asian driver near me, I'm super cautious. Why? Because in my experience, many of them drive like shit. This week I watched a female Asian take nearly two minutes to park a car in an area with six open spaces, two deep at the Home Depot. She started to get out of the car and leave while it was still running and in reverse.

Anyone who pretends that ghetto culture citizens are like the rest of us is just plain delusional. Today's ghetto culture is incredibly anti-social and criminal. It's bullshit to call it "racist" because it only applies to a segment of AA society, not the whole.

TheJackiePuppet likes this.
  14. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Welcome to 2015, where the police are the symbol of racism, and snorkeling in a fountain is the work a civil rights crusader. :facepalm:

WHy doesnt this warrior against racism go to some Skinhead rallies and protest there? I assume they still have those in some shitty seedy corner of the country. Or maybe go to a KKK rally, if those still go on. Or better yet, go over and try to work things out between the jews and muslims.

Sure fighting racism on facebook isnt enough, apparently swimming in a fucking fountain is. Yeah.... she is fighting the good fight. How much you wanna bet she shared this video on facebook? If so, isnt this just another way of fighting racism on facebook? She just made a video to do it. :jj:

I'm beginning to think this little experiment of her's isnt about racism at all. :bigthink

TheJackiePuppet and Anyonenow like this.
  15. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Mmhm. But I'd have to add, the problematic thing is when people quantify "ghetto culture" to simply black faces in black neighborhood. As you say, based on experience what have you, but it doesn't necessarily mean hoodrat by default. I grew up with and around a bunch of Mexican homies with the gold chains and quadruple XL tees, what have you, but I mind my P's and Q's. You can basically assess who's trouble maker and who's Urkel if you take the extra 5 seconds to assess some basic context clues.

Again, I still get what you're saying, if you don't have time or access to the context clues you go with what you know. But if you, say, hear said female asian driver talk before she gets in her car and hear an American accent or see her young American, collegiate garb, I would contest that this asian driver is likely less of a reason to be super-cautious than the off-the-boat crazy aggressive accented first-generation angry asian old lady. Context.

16. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "She took her clothes off, and that didn't work"

The only important thing was overlooked...where are the Pics?

17. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Now why in the world would you desire to see that train wreck?

18. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm Male...:toptip: