Stuttering John, can you tell the story...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ApeFace, Mar 7, 2015.

1. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just Listened to an old show, probably late 90's. Howard mentioned someone may have cut off a dogs head and left it in your mailbox. An irate neighbor perhaps. The story was shut down right away and it sounded like you were freaked out. I don't know if was ever subsequently discussed. Can you elaborate?

2. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    You have a better chance of John responding to this by asking him in the Header where he's going to appear next.

3. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks. Will do.

Ba Ba Boolio likes this.
  4. trampoline

trampoline Active Member

Reputations:
    I don't recall this buy i wish somebody would send beth a link to the Gunkster callously ripping on Jackies when somebody found Timmy being dead on the side of the road. The odd thing is THAT is the true Howard. That was the old howard. The one everybody misses. Fuck him then and now. Type of creep that would "goof" on people for actually having real feelings towards a pet. He's a creep at heart. That fuckin therapist has made zillions trying to rewire his fucked up head. To no avail. He's just learned how to filter his fucked up thoughts. Ps. If there is a heaven i guarantee Bianca is getting skullfucked by Timmy on a regular basis!

Pooh bear likes this.
  5. trampoline

trampoline Active Member

Reputations:
    Biancas probably begging Timmy and his cronies for mercy….Timmy!! no more!!!!! ur buddies knocked my teeth out last night!!! I hated Howard too!!!!! Whenever Beth would leave Howard would violently rip off his wig and chase me around with a whipping me with it!! all the while screaming about some Saul guy and bullshit genetics !!!!