Stuttering Johns last day

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HowieStearn, Feb 10, 2013.

1. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    worth watching if you haven't seen it. He got pinned pretty good

[video=youtube;xDq0fP5iUjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDq0fP5iUjY[/video]

2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Looking back now, I wish he'd gone out in a blaze of glory and thrown all of Wiggy's secrets out there. How fast would the dump button have been hit, I wonder?

3. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    a younger robin!! still seems cunty

4. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I would have handled the situation the same UNTIL jay offered his final deal. Then I would have approached Tom and Howard just to rub it in their faces all while stating how badly I wanted to stay there, but there was no way to turn that kind of money down. Unless NBC had a NDA with John about discussing the deal with his current employer, which I don't believe is legal, John blew a huge chance to either make more or at least be able to gloat that he had done what they said would never happen.

As it turns out what John did was perfect. He put himself into a position where Jay can't just get rid of him. Howard made it perfectly clear that Jay would just use John then discard him away. Jay has to keep John as a, "Oh yeaaaaaaah????? Well I still have him Howid!". Thing is, if they had paid john and kept him what would have happened when Sirius rolled around? John may have been 7 figures with Buchwald as his agent. Don's all about his double and triple dipping into the bank of Sirius commission pile.

5. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Not to get off topic, but that also shows how much Jackie got fucked over. He did all that fighting and inadvertantly got Robin and Fred more money, which means more money for Don on the double and triple dip, then he gets shitcanned for not having Don as an agent. The whole thing is ridiculous, Bill Murray doesn't even have an agent for Christ's sake.

6. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I love how everyone's go to is Mel when in the long run now Mel has become the biggest con man traitor out of anyone

7. IPrankNoOneElse

IPrankNoOneElse Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The crew were so cunty to john. John didnt want to be known as a stuttering fool his whole life and he made the decision that was best for him and his family. Howard is pathetic as well saying that jay shouldve called him and said something. Jay made the offer and john accepted. Howard has abandonment issues. Everyone that ever left he trashes them.

8. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    Don't think Howard trashed on KC when he left?
    Anyone know why he did leave?

9. floplop

floplop Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    gary in his track suit..i mean how unprofessional can you get?

10. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    Tom fired KC due to his drug/alcohol abuse affecting his work.

welcome to dawgs :beer:

11. johnnyfuel

johnnyfuel Active Member

Reputations:
    i miss john on the show asking all those crazy questions.....guhhh guyyyy uhhhhhhh

12. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Great find. Thanks for posting.

13. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the biggest percentage of those questions came from Jackie. I don't think there's any question that John's role on the show diminished greatly after Artie came onto the scene. Artie took a lot of his air time, and the guy who wrote the funniest questions was suddenly gone.

14. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Billy West said almost everything he said on air was written by Jackie or influenced by Jackie. Including the times he shit all over Jackie using the Jackie Puppet. Some of the Puppet's best anti-Jackie jokes.....were written by Jackie.

There's no doubt that Stuttering John's questions were almost entirely from Jackie's hands. It almost made the system better that way. Jackie can write the most vicious jokes and questions and he never has to meet the person on the other end. So he can hand John some killer questions and John is the one on the hook for the response. That's why those questions were always so insane. No reason for Jackie to soften the blow as he is not there to witness things go down.

That's why the Jackie Puppet was so great. He could be ruthless to guests and the guest had no argument. They would be arguing with a piece of wood. They once had Richard Lewis on the show and he said "that puppet is lame". Five seconds later Jackie starts feeding Billy notes and it was fucking brutal. Jackie Puppet shit all over Richard Lewis's career and personal life. And he just walked out of the studio if I remember.

15. HowieHasBeen

HowieHasBeen VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I never was a huge SG fan. But lets be honest here. If John went to Mel/Howie/Tom there is NO WAY they would have matched the offer John got from Jay. NO FUCKING WAY!

How many people have you known who went into their boss and said "I was just offered a job for 5x what you pay me. Gonna match it?" He would laugh and say "Good Luck!" And if he did match it, fire you 2 months down the road.

Good move by SG looking back on it now. Fuck Howie.

16. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Robin looking half decent there....

17. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not to bust your balls but.. who the fuck is SG?

I think the biggest test of what John did is... what would any other current member of the show do (outside of the inner circle of douchbaggery).

Time has proven John right. He got a great payday on the top rated late night talk show, and is treated well by his employer.
    If John stayed, his pay would be lower and they would try to insult him at every opportunity.
    Fred still imitates him years later, and makes sure to insult him on Fine Time.

I quite liked the ending of Seinfeld where they made it clear what self involved, narcissistic people they were. The Stern show is an order of magnitude worse, actually mocking the lower paid folks on the staff for being poor. Time for a real revolution.

18. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    according to john, he was making 40k per year, in turn, he asked tom, howard, and mel for an additional 12k to pay foor health care for his growing family, but was repeatedly refused. jay's offer was for 500k per year, howard's team would never match that offer

19. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    KC was fired by Tom Chiasano.KC had a bad cocaine prob and he kepy fucking up at work.

20. HowieHasBeen

HowieHasBeen VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    You are busting my balls, but are correct! :rolleye: I meant SJ!