Suggestion for Rod from Bayside

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by onefourthree, Jul 15, 2012.

1. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hi Rod, I appreciate your calls to the show and the prank calls. Just wanted to say, when you have a new prank call, you should try to connect with Dan and give him the link to the audio online, before you go on the air. When he's got it ready to play, Nick and Artie can take your call on air, and then Dan can play the audio. I don't know if it's best to email, call, or text or whatever, but there's got to be an easy way to set it up.

That way we get the good audio. Cause putting your phone up to the speaker is just not good sound, and doesn't do it justice. It's the best way to get the good sound out on the show and to the listeners. Thanks for contributing to the show and entertaining us, we appreciate it.

The other possibility is to make your call through the computer, and to somehow set the audio out of the computer to go directly into the phone line's audio in. I'm not sure how you'd do that, but I'm sure it could be done some way. Not sure if it would be easy to set up. You might have feedback issues and may need a special interface or mixer for that though.

2. RODFROMBAYSIDE

RODFROMBAYSIDE Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thats def a good suggestion. Next time i call i will bring that up to them since as of right now I dont have any of Dan's contact info. I didnt realize the sound came off that bad on the air when i called in but i guess thats because i know what im saying on the calls

3. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cool Rod. Yeah, it wasn't horrible, it just doesn't really have the same impact as when it's good sound quality. Since you're doing stuff on the regular you should definitely work it out with Dan. They will appreciate your shit a lot more when they can hear it loud and clear.

4. yetaca

yetaca New Member

Reputations:
    Don't worry, the sound is fine, the calls come across great.

5. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    As long as I understand them, do 'em anyway you want to, buddy.