Sully Erna bitchslaps Nikki Sixx

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DDragon, Nov 27, 2015.

1. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    During an appearance on the latest installment of HATEBREED frontman Jamey Jasta's official podcast, "The Jasta Show", Erna stated about Sixx (hear audio below): "I'll say it straight out: I've never met a bigger fucking dick in my life than Nikki Sixx. He's a douchebag. He's straight-up a fucking douche, and I don't give a fuck what he says. He knows exactly where I am, and he knows exactly how he can find me anytime that motherfucker has the balls to come and look me up. And I'll say it straight out on your podcast. He's a dick, man. He just treats people like shit."

Erna continued: "I don't know what his deal is, man, but I can just tell you that he is the most… I don't even know what the word is for it. I've never met anyone like that. He's just so pompous and egotistical and he feels like he's still on top of the world. He just thinks he's so relevant, and he's just an old, fat washed-up has-been. He annoys me, and I don't even deal with it anymore. It's lame."

The GODSMACK singer went on to detail some of the events that occurred on the "Crüe Fest 2" tour that caused bad vibes between the two bands. He said: "Here's the difference: When you show up and you go see a band like an AEROSMITH, or whatever, right? They show up, man, they welcome you with open arms, they give you this amazing all-access laminate that you go, 'Oh my God! I feel like I'm 15 again.' Like, 'I'm gonna stick this in my photo book and keep it forever.' And yet we go on tour with CRÜE, and we show up, and Nikki hands us our laminates. It says… This is our laminate, dude. I swear to God, I'm not even exaggerating. It's a white piece of paper, by the way — just blank on both sides — laminated, that says 'Opening Band' on it. It doesn't say 'Crüe Fest 2', it doesn't say 'All Access. It's, like, written with a fucking Sharpie. It just says, 'Opening Band.' And we just looked it, like, 'Seriously?' Boom. Tossed that in the salad bowl."

He continued: "[Nikki is] 'pass happy.' Like, 'This one goes to this one,' and, 'That one goes to that one,' and, 'Make sure this one doesn't come down this corridor.' And, 'This one cannot film that side.' We're, like, 'Dude, get a fucking grip on yourself. Seriously!' It's, like, nobody cares. The only reason I even wanted to stand on the side of the stage is to watch Tommy [Lee, MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer], because I love watching that dude play. He's entertaining, it's fun, and he's a good friend of mine."

Erna added: "It's just that kind of stupid moves that makes him look like such a dick. And if he could just see that, that the way he treats people and the way he conducts everything around him… There's a reason why people don't wanna associate with him, there's a reason why he has zero respect in this industry. And the only people that really give a shit are the people that have just followed him from back in the day or whatever."

Sully admitted that he was once a "big" fan MÖTLEY CRÜE who "thought Nikki was a good fucking dude." The GODSMACK frontman explained: "[Nikki] looked cool; he looks like a rock star. And I was so disappointed when I met him. Even Tommy was, like, 'I think you and Nikki are gonna get along good. You're both businessmen.' It couldn't have went any worse; it was a train wreck. But it's how he treated us from the beginning. That set that whole tone."

He continued: "[Nikki] can say whatever he wants, he can make up whatever story he wants. The bottom line is, he… And you are the only person who's ever got this interview, by the way, so you're welcome. I don't respond to shit media-wise and publicity-wise, 'cause I'm not gonna get into a big media war with him, 'cause I know that's exactly what he wants, so he can still feel like he's on top of the game. But this dude, the way he treats people, and his attitude towards everything, and how he struts around like he thinks he's… And I don't even care about that. If you think you're still a huge rock star, then that's cool. But I'm a human being, and so is everyone else, and this band takes a lot of pride in how we treat people. Because we know we're musicians, but we're not rock stars, and we don't act like rock stars. And so I don't like it, man. I don't care if it even wasn't me. If I'd seen him treating someone else that way, I would have still had the same problem with him."

Erna also took issue with the fact that Sixx has been "bashing" GODSMACK in online posts and on Nikki's radio show, saying that the beef between the two musicians should never have extended to their bands. Sully explained: "I told Tommy a long time ago... I actually sat and I had dinner with Tommy one night, and I said, 'Dude, listen. We've been friends for a long time. Never once — ever once — have I ever dissed your brand. Ever. Know that. Your bass player's a whole another story, but I've never dissed your brand.' So for this guy to just be bashing GODSMACK: 'Blah blah blah blah blah.' I'm, like, 'Dude, whatever.'"

As a parting shot, Sully offered his opinion on the long-standing rumor that MÖTLEY CRÜE uses pre-recorded backing tracks in its live shows, something that CRÜE guitarist Mick Mars all but confirmed a year and a half ago.

"I don't even think Nikki plays his bass [during MÖTLEY CRÜE concerts]," Sully said. "I mean, I think all his bass tracks are on fucking Pro Tools. All his backup vocals are on Pro Tools, 'cause I know the motherfucker that runs the Pro Tools."

:jammin:

2. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:
    Well he's just a bass player, nothing lost.

3. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    its a well known fact that nikki didnt know how to even hold a bass when they formed the band and he is a pitiful musician. he is one of the biggest posers in music history and he talks like a fag.

i dont even like godsmack but sully is right

4. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Eh not to defend the guy but pretty sure he was/is the main songwriter in Crue thus hes more than just a bass player.

5. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    I loved Motley Crue in the 80's. :shitcoffee:

6. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Everyone did but fact is their post 80's work is spotty at best.

stash, MilkyDischarge and stanggirl like this.
  7. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:
    I get it, it's a 4 vs 6 thing. No harm intended.

8. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    The feud that inspired this turd...

Slow likes this.
  9. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:

Did not.

[​IMG]

10. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    Don't know anything about this feud, Nikki Sixx or Godsmack for that matter. I do know the Sixx radio show is insufferable.

rockstarhair and DarkFriday like this.
  11. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Sixx has another band called Sixx AM that hes trying to get off the ground. They are pretty good and I think have charted on rock radio but album sales these days are pathetic so its hard to judge their actual success. Pretty sure they cant fill more than clubs though.

snowdog212 likes this.
  12. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :slapping:

Smoking in the boys room

13. Caffeinated

Caffeinated Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nikki Sixx dated Kat von D, the tattoo artist. I dunno, but it would be like fucking a pasty Picasso:

[​IMG]

Bristol Chicken likes this.
  14. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Mötley Döuche, Guns 'n Douches and Bon Douchi represented my unholy trinity of 80's shitrock bands.

Loved the early Godsmack stuff, though. Guess that makes it pretty easy for me to take Sully's side in all this nonsense. :)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  15. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    they did highway to hell right?

piledriver123 and stanggirl like this.
  16. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Godsmack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crue.....

17. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    will this thread improve my outlook on life?

18. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Battle of the Shitty Bands. I swear Menudo rocks harder than Motely Crue. Biggest poser band of all time.

Guy has his nose out of joint over a laminate. Whatever happened to rock stars destroying hotel rooms and eating mars bars out of vaginas?

19. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Its over, dude. Millenials and hipsters dont like hard rock and metal. They are pretentious fucks when it comes to music. Fuck em.

20. God

God Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Motley Crue and Godsmack are both insufferable.