Sweet Ashley Judds newest facebook photo 2-12-13

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jon Hein is God, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
  2. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    She used to be so pretty......and she is nuts. This blind is said to be about her. "Mute Stones".

Lainey Gossip: She’s kept a low profile, with few new projects in recent years preferring to focus on marriage and on her head. Clearly not enough focus on the head. Because while she’s cleaned up the slovenly habits of riddles past, she’s still as loopy as ever. And still a colossal bitch. Who likes to parade around stark naked in front of her window with the blinds wide open.

In a rented house on a well populated street shooting an upcoming movie on location, she can apparently be seen regularly walking around in front of the windows at the front of the house breasts flouncing around freely, oblivious to whoever might be outside.

It’s too bad she’s not as chill about her attitude than she is about her body.

Yet another star who stalks the set like a tyrant, yet another star who won’t deign to speak to the regular folk. Seems she considers conversation with her a privilege but the honour is granted sparingly and only through “Mute Stones”.

Seriously.

She carries around what people on set have taken to calling Mute Stones and when she isn’t in the mood to converse with someone, she will silently hand over the Mute Stone – those in possession of a Mute Stone are not permitted to speak to her until she takes it back.

Perhaps it’s a trick she can pass on to The Unfunny Douche who fired a dude recently for simply looking at him.

It’s hard to believe, I get it. You can’t believe people are capable of acting so appallingly. But there are two crews over a hundred strong that can vouch for it, word for word.

3. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I always heard that Ashley didnt like to wear underwear and would often go out commando.
    I love that. So hot!

4. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    I would eat her mom and sister if Ashley would promise to sit on my pee pee.

5. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    Sorry -- I had to do a parody of your Sweet Ashley threads. They're so funny.

6. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
  7. crazypreacher

crazypreacher reDragon Gold

Reputations:
    I'd bash her stupid skull with a mute stone.

8. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Yeah she seems like a weirdo, lots a booze/pills in her past (or present) I assume. Without her makeup she looks like some old barmaid that been passed around. And who's the unfunny douche that fired someone for looking at him?

9. Lou Skunt

Reputations:
    :lol:
    I don't want to marry her, just fuck her. She better be wearing makeup when we bang. :hump:

10. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    The Unfunny Douche has been revealed to be....wait for it.....(from Lainey Gossip)
    Primadonna bitch is shooting a movie in Toronto and amazing people with his demands. First he refused to be driven in a limo to the set an hour away and demanded to be helicoptered there instead by his production company. Then his coffee[​IMG] wasn’t made right so a poor intern received the tongue lashing of life. When she started tearing up, he told her to grow a thicker skin. The other day he wouldn’t come out of his trailer because he didn’t get his cappuccino. Word is he sulks for an hour if people don’t fall over themselves quickly or often enough over his sense of humour resulting in much prompting and reminding by assistants to overtly applaud his brilliance. And despite the fact that everyone was initially stoked to work with a local legend, he has, at one time or another, mistreated the entire crew so badly, they are eager to start selling him out.

Wonder how long it’ll take them to figure out he likes boys?

MIKE MYERS!!

11. Lou Skunt

Reputations:
    What a complete ass. He is lucky anyone remembers who he is.