Syria.1,000s of civilians slaughtered and Howard worries about his food order

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Mar 8, 2012.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Syria...1,000s of civilians slaughtered in a fight for freedom against a viscous dictator and a brutal regime

Howard would be talking about this shit daily if it was Israelis being butchered.

But instead not even so much as a mention of the fucked up shit going on in Syria.

What does Howard always fall back on ... "Israel is harassed because they are Jews on a worthless peace of desert..."

'Jews have it so bad.".. well where is the outrage? or at least acknowledgement that death squads are executing women and children sometimes torturing them in the

most unthinkable ways?? Where is the photo shopped calender to help their cause?? okay well that would make shit worse but yea

... this is where the Jews in Israel lose people like me who want to support the greater good...becasue at the end of the day they seem to act like they are the only victims on the

fucking face of the planet..

[​IMG]

2. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    The whole region over there is full of assholes; Free Syria, yea, how is that working out for Egypt? They are fucked over there no matter what.

Howard just talks about Israel to please his daughter IMO

3. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  4. chapped

Reputations:
    Have you ever been to the any Arab country? I have, Most of them are full of normal people who are actually pretty cool and allot like the people of the USA feel that feel

hopelessly out of touch with

the cunts that rule their country....but I love people that throw out the 'hows that working' bullshit , correct me if I am wrong but isn't that just a TOLD YOU so when you didn't tell anyone anything?

Egypt and the other countrys that were part of the Arab spring are going to be better off in the long run .. why? Well their situation a year ago was DICTATOR with a 100% chance

of corruption, with a side oppressed human rights. In the end having Arabs fight the battles to free themselves is allot cheaper then having our boys pay for it with American rights last

time I checked....but yea wait for the next time a Jew is called a Jew by a drunk actor and see what a crime against humanity that is in Howards world

5. chapped

Reputations:

My OP isn't about FOX, CNN ... etc.. its about Howard Stern

6. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
  7. koclem

Reputations:

No matter if the people who live there are "pretty cool" they are either going to be fucked by a dictator, military, kingdom or religious regime. there is no way out. Arab spring is just an opportunity for someone new to fuck them over.

And yea, hows that working out for them, they went from being ruled by a dictator to getting ruled by that dictator's military generals

8. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Bashing Israel and Jews??? What media are you watching? Maybe that's the case in Europe, but not here in The States. In the American MSM, Israel gets away with murder. Literally.

9. chapped

Reputations:
  10. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    it sucks that innocent people are being killed. assad and his father have been holding back religious wack jobs for a long time. once he's gone, and they get through slaughtering alawites and christians, they'll start screaming death to the great satan (that's us) and death to israel. the news always shows the very small minority of well educated people living in cities sounding all reasonable about just wanting freedom. the masses live in the hinterlands and they aren't even close to being liberal in their views.

frankly, muslims slaughtering muslims is fine with me.

11. chapped

Reputations:
    i agree , the middle east is not getting better in our lifetime but clearly allot of them would rather die on their feet then live on their knees.. i mean what would you do man?

12. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    if nobody reports it, how do you know? :rolleye:
    i think you have it backwards. also, you forget to call them the 'lamestream' media. shame on you

13. chapped

Reputations:

cool... good to know you have no problems with women and children getting killed in the real world...

let me get you a happy star and a 100% sticker ..

I have an idea .. u should start a thread about how the worthless 100 year old parents that gave us Howard should fucking die already

14. ConFuzioN

ConFuzioN Member

Reputations:
    There is al qaeda in Syria

15. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    :jj:

unless you're a muslim, they hate you. oh, and you have to be the right kind of muslim. they have been gleefully fucking each other for quite awhile now. doesn't matter how nice they were to you. by the way, what sect of muslims were so nice to you?
    christians living in any muslim paradise can explain how sweet most muslims are.
    ULULULULULULULULULULULULULUL!

i'd give you negative rep but i'm not a faeg! :yay:

16. ConFuzioN

ConFuzioN Member

Reputations:
    All Religion Should Be Abolished

17. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Funny that I don't remember Howard Stern being a news anchor. I hate defending Howard, but people groan when he DOES talk politics or international news. Why should he be obligated to talk about Syria? Why not the Mexican border as well? Or Sudan, Yemen, The Congo? Why not the North Korean labor camps in Russia or Putin's stolen election?

I've been listening to the show for 18 years. Most people here have been listening for longer than that. He's never put international current events first. It's never been a focus or priority. No offense, but this thread seems like bitching for the sake of bitching.

18. koclem

Reputations:
    Thats no different than the evangelical fuckfaces in this country

There are reasonable people everywhere but they are drowned out by the cacophony of religious idiots sabre rattling.

19. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    howard made the show suck, and xavier is trying to make dawgs suck, and all i'm worried about is my food order in 2 hours. last time they forgot the ranch dressing, i'm very concerned

20. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Yeah, worry about your goddamn ranch fucking dressing, pal! AIDS infected baby dolphins are having their flippers chopped off by the RUF drug cartels in Chechnya and you care about dressing????
    :nag:

Typical American swine!