T&A Arrest Mother for Refusing to Allow Daughter to be Molestated

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by GSD, Jul 13, 2011.

1. GSD

GSD Active Member

Reputations:
  2. ohnoes

ohnoes New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    A 41-year-old Clarksville woman was arrested after Nashville airport authorities say she was belligerent and verbally abusive to security officers, refusing for her daughter to be patted down at a security checkpoint.

Andrea Fornella Abbott yelled and swore at Transportation Security Administration agents Saturday afternoon at Nashville International Airport, saying she did not want her daughter to be “touched inappropriately or have her “crotch grabbed,” a police report states.

After the woman refused to calm down, airport police said, she was charged with disorderly conduct and taken to jail. She has been released on bond.

Attempts to reach Abbott on Tuesday were unsuccessful. The report does not list her daughter’s age. The mother and daughter were traveling from Nashville to Baltimore on Southwest Airlines.

“(She) told me in a very stern voice with quite a bit of attitude that they were not going through that X-ray,” Sabrina Birge, an airport security officer, told police.

“No, it’s not an X-ray,” she told Abbott. “It is 10,000 times safer than your cell phone and uses the same type of radio waves as a sonogram.”

“I still don’t want someone to see our bodies naked,” Abbott said, according to the police report.

At one point, Abbott tried unsuccessfully to take a video with her cellphone.

TSA policy revised
    The arrest comes on the heels of public outrage over a video showing a pat-down of a 6-year-old girl at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. The April video prompted a new policy that took effect last month in which airport security screeners must try to avoid invasive pat-down searches of children.

TSA says it will instruct screeners how to make repeated attempts to screen young children without invasive pat-downs. The instructions should reduce the number of pat-downs on children, TSA says.

3. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yet when a person sets up a date to rape what he thinks is an underage boy you want to let him go. You did tweak the story. She wasn't arrested for refusing but for disorderly conduct, for yelling.

I'm against TSA agents forcing a person to get patted down or the scan but it is as simple as this, nobody is forcing anyone to have these scans/searches because nobody is forcing anyone to fly.

4. Partyxanimal

Partyxanimal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's hot.

6. GHP

GHP New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The black dyke is all Oh Yeah :jerk:

7. GSD

GSD Active Member

Reputations:

In case anyone has actually believed your twisted logic let me be clear so even you can understand it. I have never said, or implied, nor do I "want" or support any activity that harms or endangers the lives of any kids in any way, shape, or form.

Since you chose to ignore previous posts on the same topic let me repeat it for you. Stop saying I said, or implied anything of the kind. You are either someone that loves to twist a point or you don't get my point. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the later. Weren't you the one that thought I was a woman after someone else said it because I posted some random pic off the internet? I don't need someone else believing your twisted points about what you think I said when they could not be further from the truth.

As I've clearly said before, everyone, including those that allegedly have committed crimes, are innocent until proven guilty in a court by a jury their peers. If they are found guilty I've got no issue with extreme punishment, unfortunately that usually never happens. This is why I agreed with one of you previous points but you said I was coming around. I was already around. But since you seem to have grabbed onto your mistaken understanding you didn't realize it. If they get off free on a technicality or some other bad reason that's a shame. If you don't like the laws here move or vote to change them. The least you could do is stop enabling the removal of laws that were put in place and made our great country. That perspective is supporting a police state that is neither necessary nor reasonable and does next to nothing to actually protect us, yet drains our resources. This is exactly what the terrorists want to happen here. Read the GAO office & TSA audits on security and see what percentage they failed to catch. It was an almost complete failure to catch all kinds of weapons and components going through security checkpoints. FAIL.

If you still hold on to your mistakes and want to discuss this now old topic further, PM me. Otherwise enough already in the forums

8. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    You made your point well GSD. I want this to end here. Monk and I and the staff are very uncomfortable with this kind of engagement involving a very sensitive subject. I want this ended right here. Clear? Tom? GSD? Do we understand?

9. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  10. SIPAWITZ

SIPAWITZ Bialy Whore Banned User

Reputations:
    uh-oh

11. Partyxanimal

Reputations:
    :D

12. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
  13. GSD

GSD Active Member

Reputations:
    Perfectly

14. Partyxanimal

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

15. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Easy, I typed it before I saw dawg's post. I removed it but still believe what I typed.

16. dawg

Reputations:
    I don't want any misunderstanding here, we have no rules here against flaming or ball busting. However, when the subject involves this we draw the line.

Thanks for understanding.

17. dawg

Reputations:
    Thank you.

18. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    damm, this was going to be the most exiting thing here since calbo left

19. SIPAWITZ

Reputations: