Tapatalk Integration?

Discussion in 'Help and Support Desk' started by rotten, Jun 13, 2013.

1. rotten

rotten Member

Reputations:
    If anyone has used Tapatalk on their smartphone or tablet they know it can make viewing a forum 10X faster and easier to navigate. For some reason reading a forum on a smart phone without Tapatalk or having an app built for the forum, really makes it laggy and hard to post.

I have experience installing plug ins and operating forums/websites for many years, so I'd be happy to help get it set up if needed. It would take 10 minutes to integrate Tapatalk into this forum and it's FREE. Please please please do it! I'll buy Dawg the tapatalk app for his phone so you can see how awesome it is.

http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=vbulletin

2. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    I know we talked about this a long time ago, but at that time there were security issues with Tapatalk.

That was the only concern I remember.

3. rotten

rotten Member

Reputations:
    I think that must be resolved now, some of the biggest forums out there use Tapatalk. (xda, katriders, androidforums,etc...)

There is also an option to create our own DawgSaloon app through tapatalk. But there is a monthly fee of $30 for that. I'm sure someone who knows how to make apps could make one for free, but I never got into creating apps. Only websites.

4. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Mutt already uses tapatalk when posts at Dawgs Saloon. :hhh: