Tarantino goes into INSANE MODE after UK journalist asks him about violence

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NotMyBro, Jan 11, 2013.

1. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  2. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    In other news, Farrakhan says that 'Django Unchained' is "Preparation for Race War'

[video=youtube;OUiJMidielo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUiJMidielo[/video]

3. BethsCunt

BethsCunt New Member

Reputations:
    He is as faggy as the wig.

4. chkmhnsthrh

chkmhnsthrh Member

Reputations:
    The interviewer should have asked a real question. Like if he is 'beercan thick'

5. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tarantino unchained

6. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    :jj:

7. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Back in my day, you'd had your crackers and your A group of lovely people. Now, back in those days, a cracker was a white person and they'd do white things like read and write and work and whatnot. And then you had your colored person who'd pick cotton and murder white people and unarmed white women. They'd take their revolvers and pull the hammer back and pull the trigger when they aimed at a white person's face. It was like a Western.

8. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    are the failed calypso singers going to stage a revolt?

9. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Says the Jew devil whose people orchestrated the slave trade!! :pissed:

10. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    Beeber laughs at Tarantino's hairdoo.

Edit- is that a "fall"?

11. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    somebody had to buy them. you know we didn't own any plantations in So Carolina.

12. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Too busy draining Palestinian children of the blood for your bread.

Fucking monsters!

13. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:

He said the same thing after Roots, Amistad and the Jefferson's.:afro:

14. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    somebody has to do it. the Palestinians get all swollen, bloated and cranky if you don't milk them regularly.

15. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    he's about as senile as Mohammed Ali, except everybody loves and respects Ali.

16. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He doesn't think there is a link to violence in films and in the real world. Even though the batman shooter did the same thing he made in his previous film Inglorious Bastards. In his mind there is no connection.

17. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think there is a link between mental illness and violence.

I think it is silly to point fingers at an art medium.

18. LobsterTails

LobsterTails Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought this arsehole had died years ago from cancer, how disappointing.

19. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    The Aurora shooter specifically chose to shoot up a theater playing Batman and called himself The Joker. Not to mention that the Columbine killers would write "NBK" in their notes as code for "Natural Born Killers" and they also had lots of articles about the Oklahoma City Bombing and that inspired them to build explosives (which failed to detonate that day, saving hundreds of lives).

And the most infamous bank shootout in the history of the U.S. was done by two gunman where when the FBI raided their homes they found a copy of Heat in the VCR. Heat being a movie where bank robbers fire automatic weapons at cops rather than surrender and be arrested.

Delusional psychos are inspired by violence. They copy what they see. Hence the FBI always shielding the media from playing suicide tapes or publishing suicide notes from these killers. Because the killers always inspire copycats. Of course that doesn't stop the idiots in the media from playing the Virginia Tech Shooter's suicide tape as a sick ratings grabber. Or plastering the faces of the Aurora and Newtown shooters on the news as if they are comic book anti-heroes.

There's no link between media violence and transforming someone normal into a killer. Normal people can play thousands of hours of violent movies, television shows, and video games, and never kill anyone or have a desire to do so. But there is a clear established link by the FBI that when psychopaths view violent media it triggers them to want to emulate that behavior in real life. The goal therefore for society is to identify the psychopaths and prevent them from having access to both the violent media and from having access to weapons and explosives.

The Columbine shooters' parents knew that the kids were into making explosives and the police had been called to their houses more than once to report the kids for being in possession of explosive material. One time the mother caught one of the shooters making a bomb and instead of reporting her son she just ignored it because she didn't want her son taken away from her. Her son wrote in his diary "my mother is such a stupid bitch for not reporting me".

And we know how dumb of a fucking cunt the Newtown shooter's mother was. Leaving weapons in plain sight of her son. Taking him to a shooting range. Fucking sick twisted bitch. Even the churches in town refused to ring the bells for her because they felt she was not a victim but an accomplice.

The fault of these shootings lie with the shooters primarily. Then the parents if the shooters are young enough. Then the assholes who gave them access to weapons (like that dumb cunt who sold a rifle to the guy who shot those firefighters in an ambush). Then the police and schools for not locking these kids up when they do crazy shit leading up to their big day as shooters. Then the news media for keeping score for what these killers do, inspiring them to constantly one-up each other. And then finally violence in the media but even then that's the job of the parents to shield their insane kids from watching Natural Born Killers on a loop all day.

I suppose you could blame the guns but the guns don't pull their own triggers so that's rather unintelligent to blame an inanimate object for something that requires a human presence.

20. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    I like Farakhan. He funny!