Technology comes at a price....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wisconsin middle school students busted over alleged 'sex party,' recording it on phones
    The four Brown Deer Middle School students, believed to be aged between 11 and 14, allegedly filmed each other as they engaged in sexual acts during the holiday break.
    BY Lee Moran
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Friday, January 30, 2015, 9:47 AM

[​IMG]
    Four Wisconsin middle school students were arrested after they allegedly threw a "sex party" and filmed it on their cell phones.

The alleged underage get-together between students at Brown Deer Middle School is believed to have taken place at a classmate's home during the holiday break, according to WISN.

The exact ages of the children involved are not known.

But as Middle school caters from 6th through to 8th grade, it's believed the youngsters could have been aged anywhere between 11and 14 years old.

Cops claim that several students attended the so-called "sex party," but that only four are accused of participating in sexual acts.

[​IMG] WISN-TV Four Brown Deer Middle school Students were arrested for allegedly participating in a 'sex party,' which was recorded on cell phones, at a Wisconsin residence.
    They started investigating after one of the students in attendance told a teacher about the alleged bash.

Police do not think any of the footage filmed has been posted online. And they do not believe any adults were involved.

Prosecutors are currently deciding how to charge the teens, with cops recommending they be charged with first- and second-degree sexual assault of a minor.

"We're trying to send a clear message this type of behavior isn't going to be condoned by law enforcement, nor school officials, nor shouldn't be by parents, really, when we're talking kids that are middle-school age," Brown Deer Police Chief Michael Kass told WISN.

[​IMG] WISN-TV Brown Deer cops are recommending that the student be charged with first- and second-degree sexual assault of a minor.
    School administrators said that, as the alleged incident occurred off school grounds, they were powerless to act.

But Superintendent Deb Kerr said she was "deeply troubled" to learn of the arrests.

2. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Brown Deer...
    [​IMG]

Blur likes this.
  3. Shuli sucks

Shuli sucks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did Somebody say Price

LaserT likes this.
  4. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    Is this one of them rainbow parties I heard about?

5. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    This is what happens when you allow your kids to become Communications majors. Math, I tell you. Gotta' emphasize the math. And it all starts at home.

[​IMG]

6. Patron

Patron Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As long as they're wearing school issued condoms I don't see the problem OR the crime...they're minors

7. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Jesus, at 11, I was still putting silly putty on the comic section of the sunday paper....

Blur and OV like this.
  8. Fornicator

Fornicator Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I blame the parents. They should had the talk with their kids.
    Never record your sex parts...and if you do, keep them private.

9. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Nothing beats branding a 11 year old as a sexual predator for the rest of their lives to show you how in tune our laws and prosecutors are with today's society and technology.