Politics Ted Cruz' victory speech

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Teds speech from last night. Quite possibly one of the worst speeches this election cycle. Couple notes:

Cruz looks like a muppet when he speaks. As he's taking the podium, that slow-motion head bob with the grin is totally learned by watching televangelists.

this dudes lying is becoming a fucking trademark. When he goes into his list of things trump represents vs what he represents it's just plain embarrassing...

The "we're the only campaign that has beat trump" message was annoying before, the "once, twice, three times" modifier this speech made it more cringeworthy.

2. fredrogers

fredrogers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe I'm saying this but that fucking creep would be 100 times worse than The Donald. Wacko religious shitbag.

3. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No question this guy grew up watching televangelists.

Thats the first time Ive seen Cruz speak, very disturbing.

Are there any candidates that dont have a double or triple chin?

Get into some kind of shape you fucking slobs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fredrogers likes this.
  4. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ted Cruz holds Texas victory party at controversial club that hosted a blackface 'comedian' and is owned by radio host who called black teenagers 'jungle animals'

Ted Cruz held a Super Tuesday victory party at a club that has hosted a blackface 'comedian' and has a full-size replica of the Dukes of Hazzard's General Lee car.
    Cruz, who won in Texas last night, used the Redneck Country Club in Stafford as his campaign headquarters, converting the bar into a victory party.
    The bar was founded by controversial radio host Michael Berry, who once compared black teenagers to 'jungle animals' and has reportedly been friends with Cruz for two decades.
    [​IMG]
    +5
    Ted Cruz held a Super Tuesday victory party in Texas at the Redneck Country Club, which is owned by Michael berry who once compared black teenagers to 'jungle animals'
    [​IMG]
    +5
    The Redneck Country Club in Stafford, Texas, has hosted a blackface 'comedian' called Shirley Q. Liquor
    Berry has come under fire in the past for derogatory comments about black people.
    He has mocked black victims of gun violence in Chicago and once said 'the dirty little secret is black people don't believe that black lives matter'.
    A regular so-called comedian at the Redneck Country Club is Shirley Q. Liquor, who portrays stereotypes of black women while sporting a blackface.

The club has a full-size replica of the Dukes of Hazzard's General Lee, including its Confederate flag emblazoned across the roof, Media Matters reported.
    Berry has previously said the flag represents the 'heritage of the state'.
    He has also claimed that most white people 'would like to get as far from black people as they possibly could and never have to see another black person'.
    [​IMG]
    +5
    Shirley Q. Liquor portrays stereotypes of black women while sporting a blackface at the bar that hosted Cruz's campaign headquarters on Tuesday
    [​IMG]
    +5
    Cruz held his party at the venue last night as he won the Republican primary in the Lone Star state - but some guests (bottom left) did not look so amused
    [​IMG]
    +5
    Cruz, who is a senator in Texas, took 43.4 per cent of the vote, leaving Donald Trump and Marco Rubio in his wake
    Cruz held his party at the venue last night as he won the Republican primary in the Lone Star state.
    Cruz, who is a senator in Texas, took 43.4 per cent of the vote, leaving Donald Trump and Marco Rubio in his wake.
    He also won in Oklahoma, but Trump took seven other states and Rubio won in Minnesota on Super Tuesday.
    Cruz is emerging as the second-placed man in the race for the Republican nomination and said he is the only man who can beat Trump.
    'Tonight was another decision point and the voters have spoken,' Cruz said. 'Tomorrow morning we have a choice.'
    Cruz said that as long as the field was still 'divided' – with Rubio, John Kasich and Ben Carson still hanging on – 'Donald Trump's path to the nomination remains more likely and that would be a disaster for Republicans, for conservatives and for the nation'.
    'And after tonight we have seen that our campaign is the only campaign that has beaten, that can beat and that will beat Donald Trump,' Cruz claimed.

babybear and yaddc like this.
  5. ClintDagger

ClintDagger World's #2 Ranked Poster - Exec VP Larry, Inc VIP

Reputations:
    I finally saw why people think Cruz is a liar. He said word for word that Donald Trump wants to take people's 2nd Amendment rights away. I think even Pro-Cruz and anti-Trump peeps would concede that's not true.

6. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like the sign that says TRUSTED didnt he cheat Carson out of votes

7. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Yea I used to like him a lot, but it's obvious he's so desperate to win that lying is no problem for him. It's disturbing and he's just an asshole.

8. Gomez

Gomez Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Canada is proud of its native son.

wife is a whore and babybear like this.
  9. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
  10. LonghornJ

LonghornJ VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ted Cruz is a lizard person piece of shit

11. todd packer

todd packer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :c

sstressed likes this.
  12. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Republican establishment is desperate to derail Donald Trump and Rubio and Cruz is the best they can come up with?

Out of the three of them Trump would have the best chance in the general election, what's the problem?

wife is a whore likes this.
  13. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  14. Turbongr

Turbongr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Holy fuck....I thought that Redneck Club bullshit was an bad Onion piece. Just wow.

That being said a horrible racist joke teller just gained some new fans!

15. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    So what was the final delegate total for Texas?

Rubio didn't get shit.

How many did Trump get?

16. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    He's running a true Texas campaign, in the Lyndon Johnson mold. Call him a pig fucker, so he has to spend his time telling everyone he doesn't fuck pigs.

ClintDagger and NyMarkNy like this.
  17. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    You ever read the Robert Caro series on Lyndon Johnson? I read them all. Great books, fascinating politician.

18. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    No. I gave up reading books a few years after I gave up video games cold turkey. If I liked a book, I wouldn't put it down until I was finished, even if that meant skipping a day of work. I can't have addictions that negatively impact my wallet.

Last book I bought was the George Steinbrenner bio by the guy from the NY Daily News. Still haven't read it, though I have been tempted a few times.