CCTV Teen Charged With Assaulting Bus Driver

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Sep 19, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Davenport, IA - A 15-year-old boy has been charged with assault and banned from riding CitiBus after Davenport police say he assaulted a female driver earlier this week.The boy, whose name has not been released, is charged as a juvenile with assault causing bodily injury, according to a
    statement from Davenport community relations director Jennifer Nahra.The city did not release when and where the boy was arrested or whether he was in custody Friday afternoon.

Nahra said in the statement that although this was an isolated incident, additional adult supervision has been present for the bus route on which the assault occurred.“Collaborative efforts between the (Davenport) school district and the City have helped raise awareness of the importance for all CitiBus riders to abide by the ridership rules of the transit system,” she said.Police were called at 3:45 p.m. Tuesday to the 5200 block of Ripley Street.

According to city officials, the boy boarded the bus at North High School and got into a verbal argument with the bus driver over the uniform application of the CitiBus fare policy.Bus surveillance video released Friday shows the boy hitting the driver in the face before getting off the bus.

The driver was taken to Trinity Bettendorf for treatment of her injuries and was released the same day. The driver returned to work Thursday, Nahra said Friday.

2. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    That took a twist I didn't see coming. I thought the dopey white kid would create the problem.

What am I saying? I used to live in Baltimore. I had a Reggie sniper try to take me out at a car wash while I was vac'ing my car.

Nevermind.

Getoninja and blckknight60 like this.
  3. blckknight60

blckknight60 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol i thought it was going to be that fat kid for a second, would have been more interesting at least

Donkeyboy2190 likes this.
  4. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    I really enjoy how some black people complain about being treated unfairly and then ASSAULT people.

Gee, why would anyone treat you unfairly with such a stellar record? There are more Hispanics than blacks in the USA and do you ever see a crazy Hispanic person exhibit this behavior? Why not?

Getoninja likes this.
  5. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    Are you asking me or @dawg?

6. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    I'm just asking.

There are many non-white people in the USA. Why is the same group of 5% or so of Americans causing more than 50% of the crime?

1Vegasgirl and stash like this.
  7. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Blacks are have insanely high levels of narcissism that directly corresponds to low IQ. When you couple that with aggressive personalities you get the VAST, VAST majority of blacks. Quite to claim they are the greatest, strongest, best ever, yet simultaneously the most mistreated victims ever to walk the earth. If you are so strong, smart, and powerful why are blacks amongst the poorest and least educated people across the entire earth? Because they are not obviously.

They attack people, but don't understand why cops arrest them.
    They idolize thugs, but don't understand why people presume most to be thugs.
    They demand more and more free things (while being the biggest drag on welfare), but don't understand why people want to monitor where food stamps are used.
    Etc. Etc. ETc. ETc.

Richards Dad and 1Vegasgirl like this.