WTF Tell us about a time you really messed with someone

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Sep 23, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Here are some good ones, some shitty ones. But I like #4.

Years ago I worked in an office where two guys named Chris had cubes next to each other. Their phones were connected to a central phone jack thing under the cubes. I simply swapped the jacks their cords went into. It caused endless confusion.., "hey Chris, it's bob. Where's that report?" It would take a couple of minutes to realize it was meant for the other Chris. Even longer for them to put it together.

IMG_4526.JPG

2. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. Sloppyjoe

Sloppyjoe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    When I was 19 I worked for a construction supply company and ran the warehouse and tool repair department. We had a special outlet wired for working on steel stud chop saws because to test them they drew so much amperage to get going they would snap breakers in a regular outlet.

Knowing this, when the women in the office would be cunty towards me I would plug one of these saws into a wall outlet shared with their offices and fire that fucker up and snap the breaker on their lights and computers. Took them a long time to figure out it was me.

Or I would wait until the owner of the company was in the office and drop some bad news on him about something being ordered wrong or inventory being off in the system, because these women were in charge of inputting this data. I knew full well this info would send him into a tailspin and he would light these ladies up and sit in their office until the issue was solved and fixed.

They hated me for this.

Note* that owner is long since retired and taught me how to run a business like his. He and I are still great friends and we do business together on products that he patented years ago. I sell them and he takes a small cut. One of the smartest people I've met and a close friend.

4. Apple the cat

Apple the cat Moral conscience of the Shed

Reputations:
    I'm messing with a car salesman right now. There's a car at one of these "transparency" dealers that quote a price and won't budge. I've told him a price, and of course it's lower than their price. I just smiled and said, "well, let me know when you get to my price". They've dropped the price 4 times, but not to my price. Each time it drops, I get an email telling me about the new price. I respond "Nice, only another X to go". Driving the poor guy nuts, as he does have a quota to meet.

5. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    I started playin passive aggressive head games wģ my passive aggressive head game playin ex. She lasted 6 more days before she packed up and left.

6. Vidiot

Vidiot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to know a guy who would walk into a car dealership with a briefcase and ask for a deal on a car. They couldn't meet the price he wanted to pay. He'd open the suitcase and said, "it's too bad, because I happen to have exactly X thousand dollars cash right here" (the magic price), and then he'd close the case and start to leave. The salespeople would practically sob and hang onto his leg when he walked out the door. I think most of the time, the guy was just fucking with them.

7. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    :jj: that's great.

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  8. SlipperyVic

SlipperyVic In Gord We Trust Gold

Reputations:
    Years ago, at a shop I used to work at I used to love messing with the parts guys. They were mostly older seasoned guys who hated computers and certainly couldn't type worth a damn. Full on hunt and peck only, but that was alright because other then numbers the only commands you needed to enter would be "TOP" "END" and so on, very basic.

I would get into the parts department and pry up a single key from their keyboards and swap it. I'd switch the "E" for the "R" key or some minor switch. They would flip right out and refuse to work with a broken computer. It worked dozens of times because they never actually looked at the screen while typing.

9. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We used to occasionally ex lax one of our friends in high school. He was a good guy but a real blowhard. Always had to one up you on any story you would tell. You drank two beers, he had 6. You banged a chick, he banged 3. Etc.
    We dosed him once during a big party where he couldn't get the job done with some chick because he kept shitting all night. A few months later we dosed him right before going to see the movie Unforgiven with a big group of people. Midnight show. Long movie. Theater closed up as soon as it was over but we had to sit outside and wait for a bus. He shit in the bushes. He was shaking and sweating on the bus while we were all suppressing laughter. Finally shit himself in the parking lot making a run for home.

Bobbowl, Savryn, Wiggy and 5 others like this.
  10. Jew Manchu

Jew Manchu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I pissed in my brother's guitar case a couple of years ago. He thinks the dog did it.

Slow, Wiggy, Cookie_Puss and 4 others like this.
  11. RaeRae

RaeRae VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    A mean old man used to sit by his window all day and yell at us kids when we played outside. He lived across the street from my house. I got his number from the phone book, called him, and timed how long it took for him to reach the phone and answer it. Then I called him and hung up before he could answer it, as soon as he got back to his seat by the window I called him again, and again. Died laughing.

12. captbill

captbill Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I did that to 4 girls in HS. The next day 3 of them were out because of diarrhea! They figured it out and made some fudge for me which I said no thanks.

ApeFace likes this.
  13. ApeFace

Reputations:
    Lol. That totally reminded me of fucking with another guy in high school. He drove an old Lincoln and never locked his doors. We were leaving a party one night and randomly walked by his car. One of my friends found it unlocked and tried to leave his dome lights on to make the battery died. That quickly escalated to pissing in his back seat. We did it maybe 5 or 6 more times. Always dying to hear him complain about it in school or something but he never said a word. Last time we did it leaving a football game. Four of us absolutely soaked the inside of his car. My friend said he left the steering wheel absolutely dripping. The guy couldn't have been more than a minute behind us. We got to sit in our car and watch him and two girls get into the car. We were cracking up waiting for them to all leap out of the car in disgust. Nothing happened. They got it and drove away. It must have stunk on an unbelievable level. Still the guy never said a word about it. He was also a nice guy, just a bit of a clown who gave himself a ridiculous nickname so we felt that warranted it. Looking back now I realize I was quite the shithead in school.

14. ApeFace

Reputations:
    He was also a big Stern guy, God forbid he's on this board.

15. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:

you fucker I knew it was you

ApeFace, Vidiot, Mama looka and 3 others like this.
  16. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Revenge is a dish best served cold'"-Karma

MadWoman777 likes this.
  17. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    We had typing class in high school because I'm old as hell. The outlets were on the floor and I used to jiggle this kid's cord in the outlet so his typewriter would stop working off and on in the middle of typing assignments. Then when they made us type and save in the typewriter memory I would jiggle his cord when his big long paper was printing out and everything was destroyed. :nojj:

18. Getthepoisonout

Getthepoisonout I regret my username

Reputations:
    I worked really hard for years and made a fortune. I then invested the fortune to make millions more. Now I just mail my friends me tax returns each year to piss them off.

honestmaxx likes this.
  19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    This was done to me on a construction site when I was in HS working a summer job. A real joker who was my dad's cousin worked for a contractor working on one of his homes under construction. I was doing something on the ground beside a house under construction that had only been framed in but had no siding, when I felt something wet dripping onto me. I looked up to the second floor and he had his pants unzipped like he was finishing a piss. Then he displayed the cup of water he was using to "piss" on me.

20. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    And the cup of water was filled with... PISS!!!