Texas is challenging Florida

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Texas woman killed fiance's toddler hours after being dumped for sending racy photos to personal trainer: cops
    Melinda Lynn Muniz, 25, is charged with killing Grace Lillian Ford, 2, and staging a home invasion, police said. She and her fiance broke up the morning of the killing after he found topless photos and videos to her personal trainer on her phone.
    BY Rachelle Blidner
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Saturday, January 31, 2015, 12:14 PM
    [​IMG] Melinda Lynn Muniz, 25, has been arrested and charged with capital murder after she allegedly suffocated to death her fiancé's 2-year-old daughter Grace Lillian Ford. Muniz staged a break-in to cover up her crime.
    A Texas woman accused of killing her fiancé's 2-year-old daughter in a staged home invasion was dumped by her beau over racy photos and videos she sent her personal trainer just hours before the slaying, police said.

Melinda Lynn Muniz, 25, was charged with murder after she was caught on surveillance footage buying supplies needed to kill Grace Lillian Ford, 2, — with the tiny girl in tow — right before the assault in Plano Jan. 9, police said.

The night before, Grace's father discovered scantily-clad pictures and videos on Muniz's phone, fiancé Mitch Ford told police. She sent them to her personal trained named Mike, who she had been texting for about a month — around the same time she and Ford had been engaged — Ford said.

The next morning, Ford confronted Muniz over a video he found of her dancing topless. He broke up with her, telling her to move out of the Eastside Villages Apartment complex, Ford said. He told her to sell her engagement ring to buy a car since he was taking his Mercedes Benz in the split.

Ford left for work and put Grace in Muniz's care, as he did every work day, he told police.

[​IMG] Facebook Grace Lillian Ford, 2, was killed by her future stepmother in a staged home invasion, police said. Enlarge
    [​IMG] Facebook Melinda Lynn Muniz, not pictured, tied up Grace, seen here with her mother Emily Ward, and suffocated her, police said. Enlarge
    He texted her throughout the morning asking about her plans to move out and potential daycare options for Grace, who would need a new caretaker after the breakup. Muniz did not respond.

"I'm very sorry. I realize you're probably very busy taking photos of yourself for other men," Ford texted Muniz. "But I am talking to some daycares that stay open late and I need some dates on when I need to get Grace in there."

Ford called police after Muniz screamed for help on the phone to him at about 1 p.m.

Police found Grace, her mouth covered with duct tape, lying unconscious in her crib with her pants down and without underwear. She later died at an area hospital from suffocation, an autopsy found.

[​IMG] Facebook Grace Lillian Ford, seen here with her mother Emily Ward, was found unconscious in her crib, an autopsy found.
    Muniz lied to police, claiming an intruder raped her and attacked Grace, according to an affidavit.

Doctors found no definitive evidence of sexual assault for Muniz or Grace, the Dallas Morning News reported.

A week after the attack, Muniz — caught in a web of lies — pretended to have lost memory of the last year, police said.

Police arrested her Tuesday after discovering the surveillance footage of her trip with the girl to a nearby dollar store, where she bought duct tape, zip ties, kitchen shears and cotton swabs.

Muniz was ordered held in lieu of $1 million bail.

1Vegasgirl, AmishGirl and smichal like this.
  2. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    One small difference. We put scum like this to death in Texas without hesitation.

She deserves nothing less.

reno, 1Vegasgirl, reydlc and 9 others like this.
  3. Birddog

Birddog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So this guy broke up with her, and then was stupid enough to let his kid stay with her???? Execute him too.

reno, 1Vegasgirl, Thedomina and 9 others like this.
  4. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I certainly hope it was St. Patrick's Day when that photo was taken; that's the only excuse for that horrid nail polish .... :coffee:

5. kingship

kingship Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He should have called the kid's mom and told her what was going on, or STAYED HOME!

teehee, 1Vegasgirl, Petal and 4 others like this.
  6. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :facepalm:What the fuck was she thinking?

7. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Something tells me the mother or grandparent of that little girl is going to do it if the state doesn't

Birddog likes this.
  8. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
  9. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You have to be a special kind of evil to kill a kid. and to take them with you to buy what your are going to kill them with. I hope the murderers whole family dies.

10. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
  11. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    all the usual internet tomfoolery aside

that's really quite disturbing--i'm gonna go upstairs and hug the cat(the kids are out for the night with the mrs.)

Thedomina likes this.
  12. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    I need a full body pic before I determine her sentence. :fil:

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  13. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Lets do this but move Dawg up north first.

14. rockstarhair

rockstarhair Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I live in the DFW area and this has been on all the news channels all week long. Every time I hear, see or read about this, my breath is taken away. How can someone do this to an innocent baby that they had loving feelings toward. I don't get it.

15. Petal

Petal A girl in a sea of mults VIP

Reputations:
    Is it just me, or does she sort of look like that other creepy child killer Casey Anthony?

grace1n-1-web.jpg

16. N Copter

N Copter Shot Dead Banned User

Reputations:
    Texas executes people so quickly you can see the line moving.

kingship and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  17. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    another reason people with kids shouldn't date

18. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    ...oh, no "Debby Downer"comments?

19. Cordoza Hotel

Cordoza Hotel Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know the dad.

She's not being charged with capital murder (women always get off easy) so she will only get life in prison (paid for by my tax dollars). She deserves death.

20. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    If they let her out of protective custody for 1 minute she will be dead. Prison justice. She can never be with anyone ever again she is marked.