News Texas kid poisons snake with pot and speed

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Javaforgotme, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    • Grant Thompson, 18, was found unresponsive in a car parked at an Austin, Texas Lowe's on July 14
    • He was later pronounced dead at the hospital, with several snake bites on his body
    • The medical examiner has now ruled Thompson's death a suicide by snakebite, according to autopsy results released this week
    • The report also shows Thompson had marijuana and amphetamines in his system at the time
    • According to the teen's obituary, Thompson was a lifelong animal lover who worked at his mother's pet store in Temple, Texas
    A Texas teen's death has been ruled a suicide by snakebite, according to autopsy results released this week.

Grant Thompson, 18, was found unresponsive on July 14, inside a parked car at an Austin Lowe's home improvement store. He was later pronounced dead at the hospital.

Inside the car authorities found an empty snake cage - and later discovered the missing monocled cobra dead in the same parking lot.

http://dailym.ai/1WQzRDM

RenchFries likes this.
  2. Ba Ba Boolio

Ba Ba Boolio VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I must be missing something here, how is this a suicide?

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  3. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    How did the snake die. poor little guy..

sino8r and joemama like this.
  4. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  5. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    He was doing a 'Cosby' to the Snake...............It fought back.

6. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    not sure how they can legally have a cobra but i'm leaning towards he was a thief junkie looking for some quick cash and his speed dealer needed a pet snake.

wife is a whore and lilbuddy67 like this.
  7. sstressed

Reputations:
    my cobra story -

i was in thailand. we were living in a huge place surrounded by nature. i walked into the bathroom and there was a baby cobra in the shower. i ran out...i mean i walked out calmly and calmly called for assistance. my bud came up and we were both discussing A. how the fuck it got in there and B. how to get it out. while we were making in depth plans on how to approach this monster, the maid got a broom and swept it out the front door. she gave us that look women give when their men turn out to be pussies. :jj:

my 2nd cobra story. - same house. i was always barefoot or in sandals around the house. i went out to the front yard and as i was stepping onto the grass, i looked down and there was a bigger but not mature cobra with it's head looking right at my foot. i stopped just before i got within range and never went on the grass or in a field alone again! the thais find it amusing when we freak about cobras. they kind of like them. rat control etc.

i have some pictures of a cobra and mongoose fighting. mongoose 1, snake 0.

8. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Lesson: Never travel with you.

9. ljc

ljc fish sucks on the stick Gold

Reputations:
    @LawyerLarry would make a nice tie out of that snake. @ClintDagger just called me from the golf course and told me that the we have a snake problem at the Larry inc. compound. but these snakes are not of the reptile kind. when your a member of the most prestigious stable in galaxy everyone is out to knock you down. @tradioguy69 is handling this problem has we speak. @ShutUpSitDown was telling me the story of rikki tikki tavi and how its really about Larry inc. the world is the cobra we are the mongoose dont matter how big and bad or what poisn you have we always win. @EDDIEVRULZ has got the booze on ice and the broads on deck cause it can be friday the 13th but we are still Larry inc. and we always come up aces.

10. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've had pet reptiles all my life. I especially like snakes in all of their various forms. That said, cobras scare living shit out of me. They are super quick and super aggressive. Big ones (like the monster pictured above) can cover a lot of ground in a very short time. While not the most poisonous snake, they kill more people every year because of their populations in Asian countries. Any place that has a lot rice, has a lot of rats. Lots of rats means lots of things that eat rats.
    The place where I buy my reptile supplies has a fair collection of poisonous snakes. Most of the time, snakes just hang out and wait for their next meal. Not cobras. Cobras will spend every waking moment looking for a way out. Day in, day out, they go over every square millimeter of their enclosure, just trying to get away.

11. sstressed

Reputations:
    i had a room mate who got a tarantula one day and a couple weeks later he brought home pythons and boas. then a couple tree snakes. the boas and pythons would occasionally roam around the house. i'd find one under the couch cushions, one curled up between the tv and the wall getting the heat off the tv, it was odd but not disturbing.

this guy had saved me from going to jail and he was rich so he was generally a great room mate. i put up with the snakes for awhile. he had them in really nice big glass things. then one day i laid down and there looking down at me from this big wooden lattice type thing i had was one of the green tree snakes. he was maybe 5 feet from my face. i told him one of us had to go. as i was his coke/pot/shroom etc., connection, the snakes left and he went back to fish. i had some wacky adventures with that guy.

12. ShutUpSitDown

ShutUpSitDown Your Moral and Intellectual Superior

Reputations:
  13. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've heard of people letting their snakes loose in the house. I would worry about the mess they would make some unexpected place. Gecos perhaps, as I hear thy eat unwanted insects and spiders, but a python wouldn't work at all.
    I've had a few large iguanas, who liked to hang out on top of the curtain rods. They would stay caged during the day and out in the evening. Many times people would walk up to the tank and ask where he was. Where he was, was about 3' from the top of their head. Scared the shit out of a few. :)

sstressed and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  14. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    You are a party. If you were a chick and looked like Liz Hurley, Id date you.

stanggirl and maroon like this.
  15. sstressed

Reputations:
    :jj:

i'd be a very expensive date.

stanggirl, CrucifiedAGT and maroon like this.
  16. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I come upon snakes on the trail I run, harmless except for the occasional water moc. i'm always surprised at damn fast a snake can move..no reptiles in the house for me.

RenchFries likes this.
  17. maroon

Reputations:
    what the hell were you doing in Thailand and for how long?

18. buried20kleague

buried20kleague Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :bug:

How the fuck did the snake get out of a closed car?!?!?!?

19. maroon

Reputations:
    snakes do what they want, rules don't apply

20. Punctured

Punctured Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Worst. Fucking. Nightmare.

maroon likes this.