That "Schwartza" is going to be selling a lot of Big Macs for Mickey D's.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Aug 2, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mama's going to be moving out of Newport News and moving on up to where dem' white folks live in Chevy Chase, Md. Aly Raisman and her parents haven't been to a McDonald's in their entire lives. They are probably a family of Vegans.
    Gabby is going to be the face of Jet Magazine and Essence Hair products for years to come. Anyone who doesn't think those parents add up those endorsement dollars when their children are competing are living in a dream world. The Gold Medal for the women's individual gymnastics is worth several million dollars.

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...she deserves anything she can get. shes beautiful inspirational and poetry in motion. i say more power to her, she decided to stick with it im happy to see her succeed.
    so neener.

3. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    in a world of disgusting pigtwats like beffostoskystern, kim kardashian, justin beeber, katieleejoel et al, i don't begrudge her a bit.

4. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    For sure she comes from the poorest family of those competing. All the girls will make money as they go out on a gymnastics tour. Gabby however gets the Wheaties Box, McDonalds, Subway and all the other spoils. The PR machine starts tomorrow
    with her Today appearance and goes from there. Leno, Ripa, Ellen the list goes on and on. It doesn't last long, about two years to make all the money you can.

5. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...bravo to her i cant wait to see more of her, shes fresh air man.

6. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm not proud to be living in Virginia, home of despicable scumbags from Michael Vick to Gov Ultrasound Bobby McDonnell, but if this young woman outshone the McKaylylyas and the Kasydys from the 'good' parts of town, more power to her. I'll take the $$$ I saved from not eating the TeaTard Heart Attack Platter at Chik Fyl A's and buy several boxes of Wheaties with her photo on it.

She'll probably perform the liver transplant I'll be needing in 2030 while the TLDR fuckbags who are currently criticizing her are still working for Mr Patel at the Burger Shack...

7. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hey OP, does this happen to you frequently?
    [​IMG]

8. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gabby Douglas deserves everything she gets. That girl's a real inspiration.