That Tim Sabian is such a LIAR!!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Xanthine, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Xanthine

Xanthine New Member

Reputations:
    To lie and you know he didn't try to clean it up-his,"I swear to God" when he swore on his own children-who would want to be around him and then he laughs and tries to change the subject-he is sick alright..sick in the head!

2. koabz

koabz New Member

Reputations:
    I hope that was a bit. If that is real Tim Sabian should be ashamed. Thats some shit a child would do..............

3. baby booie

baby booie Active Member

Reputations:
    both him and jaret are pathetic liars, if I was Howard I would fire them just on that fact alone, how can you trust them?

4. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Are you saying there aren't so many projects and initiatives?

5. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    I heard the story backwards. I heard it was Tim before I had a chance to listen to the previous show when he originally denied it. I couldn't BELIEVE how much he was lying. "I swear on the life of my kids!" He said that 3 or 4 times. I'm no superstitious nut that thinks just by saying that his kids are cursed, but that's kind of a socially acceptable means of proclaiming as hard as you can that you are indeed telling the truth. He had zero problems rattling that off tho.:jj:

6. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    you didn't think it was fake ? i thought howard wasn't angry enough and Lieberman was over the top

7. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    That's a good point too I guess. Nothing would surprise me at this point. Whatever it takes to fill air time nowadays. Whatever it takes besides comedy and hard work that is.

8. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    I think it's a bit. Same thing with Sal beating off and the janitor walking in, Benjy showing up late, blah blah."Shitting" Sabean is just another character in the Howard Stern universe that is played out.

9. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    true, i guess it doesn't matter if the bit is fake, as long as you were entertained. i just didn't understand why howard was so calm considering his phobias and all.

10. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    He would NEVER use a bathroom anyone else uses!

11. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    well ya, but he also cares about guests and how insulting that it happened at his work place... hmm
    fine, maybe he is just indifferent. :dontknow:. they also didn't give tim much of a lashing, but if it was sal or benjy, WW3.

12. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    This speaks a lot for the type of person Tim is and I think most executives In the corporate world. 1.is that he is so inconsiderate that he would be able to do something like shit all over the bathroom and be oblivious of it happening. How fucking selfish can you be? And two for him to swear on his kids life?!?! That I the Lowest thing a man can do. And to lie over something like this? Imagine the other lies this guy has told to benefit himself, how low would he go? This is a great example Of why I will always like te stern show it exposes people for who they really are. Artie was an addict, benji is unfunny, robin is a stuck up snobby elitist, howie is a phony pussy whipped wannabe lawyer and Tim is a low life scum that would sell his family for the right insurance policy.

13. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    This. It's funny, my son, who listens very sporadically and wonders why I still do, and I were driving to California yesterday and I flipped on The Show while the shit story was just starting on the so-called "Best" of the Week. He looked at me and says, "again?"

14. Skeebosh

Skeebosh Active Member

Reputations:
    He may be a liar but at least hes not full of shit.

15. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Unknown Member VIP

Reputations:
    I've yet to hear Sabean ever say anything that wasn't an outright lie or at best a half-truth. I don't believe it was a bit on day one but by the second day it turned into one with all the posturing and dopey BS Howard was talking about. Everyone on the staff including Howard knew is was Sabean before he admitted to it.

16. Tim Horton

Tim Horton Member

Reputations:
    It's a bit. A lame one at that.

17. Bianca Stern

Bianca Stern Member

Reputations:
    Some of you are reading way too much into this.

This was as laughably bad and obviously fake a bit as I've ever heard. It just felt totally half-assed. You had Lieberman being his over-the-top self which comes across as incredibly schticky. Tim Sabean isn't a an awful liar, he's just a really shitty actor - the swearing on his kids thing and changing the subject are just diversions bc he KNOWS what a shitty actor he is. Howard was as guilty as anyone by not even really trying to sell the fucking thing. His reaction was the biggest of all giveaways.

Really? I'm supposed to believe that the program director shit all over the goddamn walls of the bathroom? Please.

18. Xanthine

Xanthine New Member

Reputations:
    He said he was SICK and he shit his pants and proly brought a change of clothes-who knows?But he should have been fired in my mind.Howard WAS going to get the sh*t tested for DNA-I truly believe that.It's called life-not a shtick.