http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-orders-spare-ribs-chinese-8873264 Woman orders spare ribs from Chinese restaurant - but claims she actually received DOG PAWS A woman has claimed a Chinese takeaway restaurant served her a DOG PAW after she ordered spare ribs from the menu. Ashley Jefferson was eating at the China Palace in Havre de Grace, Maryland, when she believes she made the horrific discovery. Fighting the urge to throw up, Ashley then headed to the bathroom to record a Facebook video where she claimed the ribs had claws still attached. In the video, she said: "There's nails still in this... those are claws." Ashley Jefferson The woman claims her spare rib is actually a dog paw "I'm definitely keeping one of these and taking them to the health department to have them tested. "All you Chinese food lovers, I suggest you reevaluate your life before you end up choking on a dog nail." On September 15, she then posted a picture on Facebook, writing: "I googled a dead dog paw and took a pic of what they delivered to me... and tell me if I'm wrong but they look exactly the same." Ashley Jefferson Ashley posted the video of her alleged discovery on her Facebook page But the restaurant responded, refuting Ashley's claims. In their own Facebook post, they wrote: "A video has been going around accusing us of using dog legs as spareribs. However, this accusation is NOT TRUE!!!! Have your say in the comments section below Teen eats crisps with pepper on them then realises the 'seasoning is really dead ANTS' "The video posted showed a piece of cartilage at the end of the ribs, which is not out of the ordinary, as cartilage exists alongside the bones, (and in this case the ribs) of meats." Facebook / China Palace Havre de Grace China Palace posted a statement on their Facebook page They then shared an image of a document from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, which stated: "There is no evidence of any dog meat in this facility." Ashley later posted a statement on Facebook, writing: "For everyone who has seen the video I had posted... that was my personal opinion, I let everyone know I was going to get it tested. "Maybe I shouldn't right off the bat said it was a dog. I know I did not enjoy my meal there unfortunately. "I let the owner know that if I was wrong, I would respectfully come in and apologise as well as on social media. "This was not a 'get famous' stunt. Who would want to over a sad situation like this? I had NO IDEA it was going to blow up like this. "It's not MO to go out of my way to ruin someone's life or business. I am getting a bunch of messages, good and bad, not really my cup of tea. I will let everyone know the results of the test... until then, cut me a break."