Stern Show "That's all I am...is someone who loves animals..."

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by thegroovologist, Feb 15, 2016.

1. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth:
    "I shower them with love...they're my ch...I don't have children...you are about to have a baby...I don't have children so all of my maternal instincts go in my pets...and literally they are everywhere I go...I kiss them...I sleep with them...cuddle with them..."

Q:
    "...so does your husband Howard Stern...does he share the same passion for animals?"

Beth:
    "Yeah, I don't think I'd be with him if he didn't...that's all I am...is someone who loves animals..."

[​IMG]

2. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Me animal. Wonder if she would sleep with me? :bigthink

3. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    [cued up] >>> click

Beth:
    "I never wanted to have children."

"I love animals...and my children are animals...and I'll have a bazillion animals before I'll have a baby."

4. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    She's such an evil person who must die

Thedomina, DuckDong, cd72 and 7 others like this.
  5. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    good, because we don't want to see any pictures of long headed, eyeless children wearing wigs.

6. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...somebody take beth to a kill shelter and lock her up in a cage.

7. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    No. You are also a failed model, actress, and TV host. You became someone who loves animals when there was nothing left for you to fail at.

8. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    June 4, 2012

"The View: Beth Stern says she came close to getting pregnant last summer

Beth Ostrosky Stern appeared on "The View" Monday morning and revealed that she and Howard Stern seriously considered getting pregnant last summer.

Beth O was promoting her new HGTV home makeover show "Mom Caves" when Joy Behar asked her if she and Howard ever planned to create little princes and princesses of all media.

"Our most recent discussion is that our lives are so full and so blissful not having children right now that I’m not thinking about it today," said Beth. "But that could change next week because we really thought about it last summer, so it’s changing. So, it’s a possibility but right now it’s no.”

Beth will turn 40 on July 15th, and says she knows that she's getting on in childbearing years.

"All of my friends are in the third round of IVF," she told The View co-hosts. "But right now the world is not telling me to have children. And I feel like a lot of people are saying that that’s a bad thing being that I’m turning 40.”

Beth and Howard Stern were married on October 3, 2008. She states that he has been pushing for them to renew their vows on their fifth anniversary in 2013."

http://www.examiner.com/article/beth-stern-on-the-view

---

1 May 2013

"Howard Stern, Beth Stern 'won't have kids together'
    Beth Stern says that "the door is closing" on her ability to become pregnant.

Howard Stern's wife Beth Stern has suggested that the couple are unlikely to have kids.

The couple will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary in October, but Beth revealed to Access Hollywood that she doesn't ever expect to start a family with the shock jock.

"I'm turning 41 in July. I feel like that door is closing," Beth admitted. "We really talked about it and considered it last year and the year before, but I think we're really fine without children.

"I have my animals, we have the greatest life and I don't see us having children - never say never - but I really don't see it."

Beth went on to insist that her husband is quite different from the wacky persona he has developed for his radio show and America's Got Talent.

"Everybody thinks, 'Oh you're married to Howard Stern... you must be laughing all the time'. Yes, we are laughing all the time, but our lives together, it is not crazy," she explained.

The presenter added: "We go to bed at 8 o'clock at night, even on the weekend, just because that's our schedule. He gets up early for his radio show. We are definitely not wild and crazy."

Beth recently suggested that Howard's fans would be surprised to know that he is a true romantic at heart."

http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a478067/howard-stern-beth-stern-wont-have-kids-together/

9. dalecooper

dalecooper Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder how many hours Mlaw spends every day trolling this board, what void she's trying to fill. It's almost as sad as Beth using cats as a replacement for the baby and career Howard couldn't give her.

10. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    She's a saint! :jj:

Rahm2015 likes this.
  11. thegroovologist

Reputations:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's how Howard REALLY feels about pets, it's completely different from Beth:

Howard Takes Some Phone Calls, Talks About Pets. 03/25/09. 6:20am
    The caller asked if the dog is up on the couch with him. Howard said that the dog isn't allowed on the furniture at all. He said that he made rules about that and the dog isn't allowed to jump on that stuff.

Howard asked why he allows that. He told him he has to be an organized person and not allow that. He said that you have to say no. He said that it's either yes or no with a dog and you have to tell him no when it tries to do that. Howard said that he would never allow a dog on furniture. He's not going to fight a dog for a seat.

Howard said that there are a lot of women out there who don't bother trying to train their dogs and he's never seen a generation of people who are so lazy.

Howard said that you can't give the dog table scraps. He said that you never give them food like that. Howard said that his wife feeds Bianca table scraps. Howard said that he told Beth that he didn't want a beggar of a dog but Beth made her one. Howard said that he ends up giving her table scraps too because Beth made that decision to start doing that. He said he doesn't believe in it and she would never be a beggar if it was up to him.

13. Patron

Patron Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Amen

14. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    >>>

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  15. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    [cued up] >>> click

Howard:
    "...but she's like 'I don't want children either'...so it's not an issue now....but what happens if we stay in a long term relationship or we even get married or whatever it is we do...is she gonna resent me 'cause I don't want kids?...."

honestmaxx likes this.
  16. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    What a stupid lying cunt fraud: So apparently you need to have a maternal instinct in order to love animals- or pretend to love them. How do men love animoes w/ no maternal instinct?

17. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  18. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

lies lies and more lies.

ninifunkhauser, Tracy, Summer and 2 others like this.
  19. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  20. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations: