The Accomodations Made For Howard In Mexico

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Jan 8, 2014.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    I read on MarksFriggin that when Howard got there they were playing loud music and had to rearrange the room situation and that he started to freak out, the Malignant Cunt calmed him down and the place was music free afterwards. Aniston also arranged the meals and their timing. Did they really accommodate this asshole like that, basically turn off the fun and go to a regimented, portion controlled, meat free vacation. Did Aniston not smoke around Stern?

MarksFriggin:

He said Jennifer calls the shots though. He said they were in charge of the food and when they ate and all of that. He said it was great.
    Robin said Howard usually stays on a resort. Howard said he stays there and doesn't go into town. Howard said this house was really nice. He said it's a nice community. Howard said he walked for an hour and a half around the community. He said it's a gated community. Howard jokingly said it's surrounded by machine guns and cannons.
    Howard said he was a nervous wreck when they got there. He said there was loud music when he got there. He said they were switching rooms and all of that. Howard said his wife calmed him down and he settled in. He said they turned the speaker off and it was completely quiet after that. He said it was nice.

2. sinicalypse

sinicalypse Active Member

Reputations:
    i'd be nervous too if i had to spend ~3-5 days in a giant manufactured photo shoot to show the world how idyllic your life is. that aspect of celebrity is downright pathetic..... and to think when howard came up he convinced all of us that he was "better" than that because he was "one of us" who "happened to make it."

he's totally ruined his legacy cuz when you go back and listen to even the stuff that's not censored by the tapes team knowing what we know now you can see through his facade and realize just how hard he worked to build his empire as the clothesless emperor.

3. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Why would they want the wig and cunt there? Can someone explain this to me? Why would they want that fucking stick in the mud killing their buzz? Is he that great of a guy? An asset to the good times? What the fuck is this? Can some please spell it out for me because the description of his cranky attitude and their appeasement is making me mental!!!

4. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Simple answer, Jimmy loved him growing up and now that he is his "friend" he can't see that the persona he idolized growing up is much different that the actual person that Howard is (or at least that is what a guy named Sigmund who I met in a local taproom told me).

5. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    The douchebag was more nervous about his prior dissing of her coming back to haunt him...I wonder how many apologies he had to give her for trashing her previously...Probably groveled with his tail between his legs.."I'm sorry...I'm Sorry...I didn't mean...That's not me...Please allow me and my wife to celebrity whore with you"....

<em><strong>[video=youtube;TmSU5lo6vY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmSU5lo6vY0[/video]