The amazing racist

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This dude is on joe roegans podcast... I don't know how he isn't dead yet...

[video=youtube;sCS6OHRPTRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCS6OHRPTRw&sns=em[/video]

2. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    The people in these bits are plants.

3. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    I remember that dude from years ago. I think this was the clip I saw him on.
    [video=youtube;iUhKvTfxYq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUhKvTfxYq4[/video]

4. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    It'd be a funny concept if it was real.

5. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    That boat doesn't even appear to be seaworthy. They have no intention of sailing to Africa.

6. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Much like this Chia-Head :grad:

[​IMG]

7. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    It looks so natural. Lots of guys in their 50's have that haircut.

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Yep. You know they head out for the day to film some good shots. Get nothing. They do this for a while and realize that "reality" isn't paying the bills so they find some people who want to be on TV or YouTube and turn out a week's worth of wandering around in an afternoon.

9. F Vick

F Vick Stuck up cunt Banned User

Reputations:
    such thick, beautiful curls

10. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    No sense of humor.

Move along.

11. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    that movie they made is haaaaaard to find.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1754811/

12. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:

The only problem is: I'd rather have mexicans willing to work hard for their pay than "others" who want a free ride. Mexicans are usually hard working, family oriented people. Where as some US citizens are lazy, useless pieces of shit. White lazies and black slave wanna be's.

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    1. False dichotomy. There are not only two choices, "hard working mexicans" OR "free riding citizens". Had real inflation-adjusted wages kept on the pace upwards they did through 1970, and the welfare state had been limited to what it was pre 1960's, there would be plenty of eager US workers able to make nice wages for the same work.

2. Hard working: It's relative. Showing up for work on time reliably used to be a given, here. Immigrants are preferred in some trades for that. But they do it because they are making nice money by their standard back home and they are often working with friends and family. Slowly and steadily working long hours is the culture for them here because it gets those overtime hours which are needed to make up for low hourly wages. It's not like they are eager to clock out and hit the nightclubs or relax in their home spa. For many their time here is about work. You are not often going to see a Latino worker "hustling" on the job in the traditional sense unless he's self-employed. Slow and steady is the culture. They socialize with those they work with, many are often friends they've brought in via their recommendations. You'd have more fun at work too if you were having a good time with your buddies. Why go home and sit in your shitty apartment when you can get paid to hang out with your friends at work? American workers should grab on to this idea. So it's hard working only in the sense that the job gets done at a reasonable price and you can usually count on them. At least till they're Americanized. But go-getters out there busting ass hoping to work their way up? Not any more than the US population.

3. Family oriented. Not exactly in the way we understand the term. They do have a less individualistic attitude than Americans and stick together. But for recent immigrants, out-of-wedlock births are much higher than for non-black Americans. They drop out of school more. Incidence of spousal abuse = higher. Church attendance = lower. They're more likely to have served time. They're more likely to be on welfare. More mothers work full time in households with children. One could also argue that new immigrants having children they can't afford without government help is hardly the type of "family values" you think of when you hear the term. They also tend to have a tight circle of trust with family and friends but a serious lack of trust with the larger mainstream community and less participation in community in general.

It's not going to solve American culture to simply import another one to do the hard work that is necessary in society. That just leaves you with a more welfare-dependent working class not making enough to live on, an American working class that is still just as lazy but now has even lower wages to inspire them to work hard, and clusters of completely isolated semi-citizens in numbers large enough to be dangerous in some states as they seek to become the dominant culture.

Great migrations have gone on since the beginning of history. It's rare that things ever worked out better for the hosts because of it.

14. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Dude.. you're smarter than this

15. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    well stated good sir. :bravo:

16. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    Rigged like Stern Show.

17. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :coffee: That cop didn't break up the fight like any cop I've seen in action.

18. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Either way, ari is still hilarious.

19. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    It is funny but the white chick with the black said something like, "you're a Jew" as if she knew something like that. Just look at that chick. Does she look like someone who can guess the Jew?

No.

Here's how she knew: In prep, the guy talks to those two women, says it's all a bit, that they need to insult him, act shocked, not simply walk away, and keep engaging him. "Look, I'm not really a racist. I'm a Jew from Brooklyn (or wherever he's from) and my granddad was a founder of the NAACP. This is all a gag. Just play along."

So, they do and the white chick, hearing from the guy himself that he's a Jew, brings it up during the "confrontation."

The other ones. . . . as violent as I want to say black people are, the black people in this vid are not the "violent" type. These blacks all seem well-spoken and if approached by some strange white guy in the street saying strange things about a free one way trip to Africa, with a Portuguese slave-trader dude in a jacked up boat are flashing watermelons and fried chicken as "enticement", they'd simply walk away shaking their heads. They wouldn't bother with the guy.

It so rarely happens. There are nutty black street preachers in NYC saying all assortment of crazy shit about Jews and whites and you almost never see someone get all upset about it. . . . most people leave cray-cray alone. . . . except this little Jewish boy:

[video=youtube;EgcrtvomXoI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube. com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEgcrtvomXoI&has_verified=1[/video]

20. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    the pimpiest racist