The American Academy of Paediatrics on circumcision: Benefits Outweigh Risks

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by My Balls Itch 2, Aug 27, 2012.

1. My Balls Itch 2

My Balls Itch 2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I recall some of the board medical experts recently talking about the evils of circumcision. Unfortunately it would seem most medical experts not only disagree with you, but are in favor of it. :hat:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/aug/27/circumcision-benefits-risks-doctors

2. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    That and kids make fun of you if you have a big clam neck cock.

3. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    but the wig said its wrong?

4. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    He prefers his men uncut.

5. LobsterTails

LobsterTails Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How is a child going to get sexually transmitted diseases. If someone wants to get the operation when he grows up, OK but you shouldn't be allowed to be hacking bits off peoples dicks without their permission.

Americans carry out these barbaric acts but laugh at Africans who perform female circumsion.

6. My Balls Itch 2

My Balls Itch 2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm sure kids would prefer not to get vaccinations, those needles hurt, but the benefits outweigh the risk that the child is going to be traumatized. Anyway, I'll take the word of licensed medical experts over some message board doctors.

7. shitba

shitba Shot Dead VIP

Reputations:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  8. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    interesting biological fact not worth knowing, the penis head is shaped like a mushroom so it will pull your sluts previous sperm donors goo out on the upstroke to give your guys a better chance of splitting that egg & extending your gene pool into the future...:hat:

9. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:
    Sure there is: decreased sex drive, i.e., sex is not as pleasurable therefore less incentive to cheat on your man.

Why do you think male circumcision came to be? Decrease sexual sensitivity in males and you get a much more productive male. You think that you think about sex a lot now--if the head of your johnson wasn't so desensitized by rubbing up against your garments all day, you never get anything done.

Less fucky, more worky.

10. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Why would supposed decreased sensitivity cut down on sex drive? Sex drive is determined by hormonal processes, not the intensity of orgasms. Besides, the Judaic idea that circumcision reduces urge came from a rabbinical philosopher a thousand years after the practice was the standard for Jewish males.

I'm not justifying circumcision, I just don't buy the theory.

Anyway, as for the "female circumcision" thing, I really wish people would stop comparing the two. What most of us think of as "female circumcision" is actually clitoridectomy...which isn't the removal of the clit hood, but the removal/amputation of the clit itself (often along with the hood and sometimes labia). A male equivalent would be if doctors or rabbis actual cut the head (glans) of your dick off...which isn't the case.

Again, I'm not weighing in on what's ethical and what's not, but I just wish people would stop comparing the two practices so casually. I've been following Ayaan Hirsi Ali and her organization for years and some of the practices done to young women in Africa and parts of the Islamic world are shit that you wouldn't even find in a Saw or Hostel movie.

11. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sexually transmitted diseases are a huge problem to in pre-schools these days

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

12. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Anybody fucking a woman who already has a vagina full of another man's semen is not positively contributing to the gene pool. Not unless they ejaculate bleach.

13. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wish I had my Foreskin. :mad:

14. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:

sex drive doesn't originate in your dick. it happens in your head. that's why 80-something guys and paraplegics still chase 20 yr olds: long after your dick stops working right the ancient part of your brain is still active and still trying to get you laid.

15. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:
    Just because a jewish philosopher wrote it down a thousand years after the practice was established, doesn't mean that the rationale a thousand years prior wasn't the same, i.e., ancient jews never wrote anything down, relying on oral tradition rather than formal texts (until about the 1st century or even a little before).

Do you think that the motivation to circumcise (thousands of years ago) was to lessen the chance of disease? Based upon that rationale, ancient man might have been yanking out his teeth as soon as they came in.

There are two types of erections--psychogenic (message sent to brain after seeing, hearing, or thinking about something sexual) and reflexive (direct physical contact of an erogenous zone such as AND ESPECIALLY the head of the penis); reflexive erections are involuntary and can happen with or without sexual thoughts, but once they happen, sex/orgasm is the way to scratch that itch.
    [TABLE="class: codi-masthead, width: 100%"]
    [/TABLE]

Circumcision cuts down on reflexive erections and thus the need to "relieve" that condition is likewise reduced, which results in less sex and more time/energy/focus on other tasks vital to survival such as food gathering, hunting and finding shelter.

They've done studies on those with debilitating spinal injuries and while their hormonal functions are intact, they have decreased sex drive due to lack of sensation, although much of their lack of sex drive may also be attributed to emotional and psychological reasons e.g., feelings of physical inadequacy.

16. Chob

Chob Member

Reputations:
    The docs don't want to lose that cash from the cosmetics companies.

17. ElRexican

ElRexican Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ^ this

18. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    My son is 21 and he actually thanked me for having him done. I've asked him before if he thinks I made a bad decision, he gives a resounding NO!. One of his friends was recently done at 23 years of age. Medically necessary. It was painful. But it is odd nature would make it the way it is when there's flaws to the design.:dontknow: But I find all dick uncut or cut to be :)

F-mutt... he has no dick so it's not n issue for him:fuckyou:

19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Right, removing an ultimately unnecessary piece of skin is exactly the same as amputating the nerve rich source of female pleasure. :rolleye::rolleye::rolleye: The clit is a female homologue of the penis. That means it's a better comparison to amputating a man's penis.

Also, ever consider the trauma involved with a circumcision done at age 18?

Women I've known say they find uncut weird and are turned off. Yes, there are drawbacks to circumcision, but freaking out women would seem to be a bigger one. You don't really hear them say "gross! He's circumsized" too often. Sal's penis should be a good example of the typical reaction.

20. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    i agree with them... although... the best way to prevent penis cancer is to remove the penis...

On a related note... you will also never break a finger if you cut your arms off...