The Artie Comes Out To George Takei Prank - What Was Missing?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Gromit, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    Hi all,

I've been lurking around for a while that haven't posted much. I'm not sure if this has been covered before, but couldn't really seem to find anything when I searched for it (or maybe I just wasn't using the right terms).

One of my favorite older segments on the show is when Artie pranked George and had a fake "coming out". There's a point in it when something is revealed that is very personal and is cut from the video. It's also sort of implied that it implicates someone else.

I have a weird hunch that George and Shatner had a bit of an odd snog, and George brought it up in order to find common ground with "evil gay Artie".

What do you guys think?:scratch:

[video=youtube_share;I7PAOfKD444]http://youtu.be/I7PAOfKD444[/video]

2. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i believe it has to do with george's brother. i remember them mentioning quickly that it was something george had talked a little about before and george has only briefly mentioned that there's an issue between him and his brother and it's not something he talks about. just my guess.

3. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    That's a good point. I remember Artie bringing that up another time and George seemed really uncomfortable about it and was tight lipped. I just thought it would be so funny if it had something to do with The Shat. I guess I just sort of thought that's maybe why George resents him so much, ha.

4. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    bump

5. FlatTimmy

FlatTimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I do remember George saying that he and his brother do not get along because of his homosexuality.

6. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    The only reason I don't think that's it is because Artie said it somewhat flippantly and George seemed bummed, but he just answered the question.

In the video, Gary knew exactly what to take out and George seemed pretty intense about it not being shown to the public. I guess we'll never know... but I'm sticking to my theory, haha:c

7. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    As funny as that joke was, man, George is a straight up guy.....He shows genuine concern for Artie, and you can tell that Artie felt awful part way through this whole thing.

8. King Chris

King Chris Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Artie's best acting. Or was it acting?

9. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    Mr. V - Right? I know a handful of people on here don't like him, but you've gotta admit he's a really compassionate dude. I think he's one of the better examples of an American Buddhist....Although him lusting after Jason Ellis' cock sort of threw me for a loop, haha.

King Chris - We'll never know!:gig: